Structure of Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making:
Aluminium Circle for Couscoussier Pot Making Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:Is there a angle grinder cut off wheel made for cutting aluminum?
- Hello, If you are cutting aluminum you should use a metal cutting blade. A normal stone saw blade will not cut the metal safely. It will also be uneconomical. A metal cutting blade will cut much quicker than trying to force a stone blade through metal. It also matters because it can be dangerous cutting any metal with a blade that is not meant for cutting metal because the blade can become unstable and parts can come away from the blade. The cost of the cutting blades for both stone,brick,concrete etc and the cost of a metal blade will be somewhere similar in price so If i were you i would always look to buy a metal cutting blade rather than a general blade. Hope this helps.
- Q:Aluminum melting in a fire?
- Campfires would not get that hot. However, even if they were hot enought, the aluminum in the can would not melt. It would oxidize before it had a chance to and turn into a white powder that migles among the ashes.
- Q:Where could I find fairly thing sheets of aluminum?
- diamond plate (the shiny stuff used for platforms and steps on firetrucks) comes in large sheets and is smooth on one side. you can cut it with a circular saw using a fine tooth carbide blade. wear goggles because the chips fly everywhere and you don't want little sharp metal pieces in your eyes. i'm not sure where to buy it but you may have some luck at northern tool, harbor freight, or a welding supply store.
- Q:Into which compound does aluminium nitrate decompose?
- Aluminium nitrate follows the rules for metal nitrate decomposition. Group I nitrate Na K etc --- nitrite + oxygen Other metal nitrate --- Metal Oxide + nitrogen dioxide + oxygen So your final product is aluminium oxide.
- Q:As for graphite and aluminum sheet, which one has a better thermal conductivity?
- Aluminum sheet has a better thermal conductivity, because metal is good conductor of heat, graphite is n't metal.
- Q:how to distinguish the physical property of copper sheet from the one of aluminum sheet?
- physical property: copper sheet: golden, heavy, aluminum sheet: white, light.
- Q:Raw Aluminum Protection?
- Aluminum gets a white coating of aluminum oxide and then does not further react with the air. You can put clear nail polish on the bridge and knobs.
- Q:how to get aluminum powder?
- www.okorder.com sells both iron oxide and aluminum powder. Their CH0174 aluminum makes a great thermite. Way easier to just buy the stuff by the pound than than grinding aluminum cans or breaking apart etchasketches.
- Q:Aluminum Foil on Windows for summer heat or what works?
- The aluminum foil does work, shiny side out. It just reflects some of that bright afternoon sun to keep the room from heating up. I use a window film I found at Home Depot that is UV filtering that works too. You cut it close to size, spray the window with water put it on. You squeegy out the water get rid of the bubbles and use a razor to trim it to exact size. Both of these work, it just depends on whether or not you want to eleminate any light that comes into the room or not.
- Q:6061-T6 can aluminum sheets be bent?
- You ask if the two batch of aluminum material has been aging, the hardness of the aluminum after aging is higher than before the aging. Another aluminum material from the extrusion after the storage time and environment also related. You can measure the hardness of the two batch of aluminum.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range