Structure of Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of the Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated:
Aluminium Sheet for Roofing Making and for Corlor coated Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:on the metal activity series, aluminum sits between magnesium and zinc, and all three sit above hydrogen.?
- Aluminum metal reacts with oxygen in the air to form a very tightly bonded aluminum oxide on its surface which slows the attack of acids trying to make contact with the aluminum atoms below the surface.
- Q:working with aluminum?
- ALUMINUM DUSTS ARE CONSIDERED NUISANCE PARTICLUATES, WHICH HAVE LITTLE ADVERSE EFFECT ON LUNGS AND DO NOT PRODUCE SIGNIFICANT ORGANIC DISEASE OR TOXIC EFFECTS
- Q:Would you please tell me what putty to use on the aluminium board, what kind of putty, and the painting process?
- Applied atomic ash.Consider adding an interface agent, that is, applying an interfacial agent on the aluminum plate, and then applying a topcoat on the interface agent after drying.You can also consider adding primer or putty, and then spray paint.In summary, adhesion of the topcoat is reinforced with an agent.
- Q:Status of aluminum sheet F
- Status of aluminium plateThe F is free, and the aluminum sheet state is not limited. It is suitable for the products which have no special requirement for the working hardening and the heat treatment conditions in the forming process. The mechanical properties of the products in this state are not specifiedO is an annealed state, that is, a fully soft state, suitable for fully annealed products with minimum strength
- Q:Chevy S10 Aluminum head?
- Check the flatness of the head with a straight edge and feeler gauges, or take it to an automotive machine shop to be checked. The reason overheating causes head gasket leakage is that aluminum expands almost exactly twice as much as iron when heated, so the aluminum heads buckles upward (warps) when it expands too much more than the block. That is why the engine did not fire with coolant in it - the coolant was getting on the spark plug. Eduardo is right about Dex-cool, but your 1995 probably never had it... I believe GM started that debacle in 1996.
- Q:port and polish or aluminum heads?
- It is hard to beat a set of CNC machined new heads. By the time you pay the machining amd parts cost you may be money ahead to buy the new heads.
- Q:Do you think Aluminum bat are dangerous?
- Yes I heard this also and let me tell you something the wooden bats are also dangerous. I hate hitting a ball and then I get stung and that hurts. I like the aluminum bats better, so they should just keep them on the market because they are not so much dangerous then the wooden one's.
- Q:Aluminum Vs. Fiberglass Ladders?
- Fiberglass Vs Aluminum Ladder
- Q:difference between steel , iron , aluminium ..?
- the difference between iron, steel aluminium is that aluminium contains no carbon as iron steel do. Iron steel over time will rust but aluminium wont. In taking out carbon out off iron to make steel is it needs the carbon % to be less than 0.5% as with iron it still contains carbon at 1.5% to 2% so is not a very strong metal and steel. In Strength Steel is stronger than aluminium and also weights heavier than aluminium. Aluminium do sent corrode because it do sent contain iron as with steel it dose as oxygen reacts with it over time causing it to rust. This is why a coat of red oxide paint is put on it for finishing purposes. In cost efficient steel is the cheaper as steel is a faster process in making it. As you only need 3 ingredients which are Iron ore, Coke which is coal burnt to take off impurities and leaves carbon. As with Aluminium it is more expensive as an expensive process to make and the ore and can only be mined in sear-tonn countries such as Australia. Hope this Helps :o)
- Q:What are the aluminum plates for?
- Is the aluminum plate with a thickness of more than 0.2mm to 500mm, 200mm width, length less than 16m aluminum material called aluminum plate or aluminum sheet, aluminum is below 0.2mm, 200mm within the width of the row material or bar (of course, with the progress of the large equipment, the width can be 600mm row material also more). Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate. Aluminum plate is widely used in construction, packaging, air conditioning, refrigerators, solar energy, cosmetics and other industries, but also can be used in power plants, chemical plants, petrochemical plants, anti-corrosion, insulation and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range