Structure of Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application Description:
Coated aluminum coil/sheet are of a wide range of colors, which gives wonderful appearance no matter in residential and commercial constructions of great exhibition centers.
The coated aluminum coil/sheet have been widely used in the fields of construction and decoration( garage doors, ceiling etc.), electronic appliances, lighting decoration, air-condition air pipes, sandwich panels and drainages etc.
Main Features of the Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application:
1) High flexibility
2) Impact resistance
3) Excellent weather-proof durability
5) High erosion resist
Images of Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application:
Aluminium Profile for Autocar Application Specification:
From 0.024mm to 1.2mm
2.5 T/coil,3.0 T/coil
PE, PVDF, AC
Embossed, mill finish, coated
AS to code RAL
PE: more than 18 micron
PVDF: more than 25 micron
More than 2h
No peeling or cracking(50 kg/cm,ASTMD-2794:1993)
More than 100
a.What is monthly capacity
---CNBM is one stated own company and our monthly capacity is about 2000tons.
b. Now which countries do you export your goods?
---Now we export to South East Asia,Africa, North America,South America ect.
- Q:why does the bubble apear a few minutes later after putting aluminum sheet into diluted hydrochloric acid?
- Aluminum element is extremely activated and will react with oxygen, generating aluminum oxide, once being exposed in air, so there is a layer of aluminum oxide on the surface of daily aluminum products including aluminum sheet. When aluminum sheet is put into diluted hydrochloric acid, aluminum oxide on the surface will firstly react with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and water, the process won’t generate bubble, but after finishing the reaction of aluminum oxide on the surface, when the exposed aluminum element reacts with hydrochloric acid, generating aluminium chloride and oxygen, the bubble appears.
- Q:Aluminum Mig Welding?
- You MUST use 100% Ar for MIG welding aluminum. Molten Al is highly reactive. Al powder is the active ingredient in thermite, for example. It will react with CO2, stripping away the oxygen and creating a nasty mess. Also, you really need a MIG welder with twice as much current output. along the lines of 200-300 amps. 130 amps will not perform well even with a spool gun, and running the weak, prone-to-jamming .030 Al wire. You could try to do it that way, but I would not advise. (There is no way in hell you'd be able to cram wimpy .030 Al wire through a 6 foot traditional welding lead. It'll kink and jam after 5 seconds.) MIG welding aluminum REQUIRES using the high-current, high feed speed, spray transfer mode. Here are some typical parameters: 030 wire, 500 IPM, 22 volts. 120-130 amps. 035 wire, 500 IPM, 23 volts, 150 amps. 045 wire, 400 IPM, 24 volts, 200 amps. EDIT, the guy above me has the right idea. They use electricity to force the reaction between aluminum oxide (dissolved in cryolite) and carbon, producing molten Al and CO2 gas. Normally the reaction would tend to go the other way. Aluminum has a higher affinity for oxygen.
- Q:Which is better, metal ceiling, galvanized steel sheet and aluminum sheet?
- Personally feel that the aluminum plate is good, aluminum corrosion resistance, galvanized sheet corrosion.
- Q:polish aluminum on my motorcycle?
- MOTHERS okorder.com one to do the polishing....then use a fresh one to buff the aluminum. Trust me on this one.....this is the ONLY polish I use on custom bikes.....with this stuff, you can make aluminum look almost like chrome!!!
- Q:High quality Aluminum or Mediocre Carbon frames?
- Personally I would go with the high quality Aluminum because it would be stiffer, but not nesaccarily lighter. A mediocre carbon frame are known to not take stress well and can break more easily than a high quality Aluminum. I would only go with Carbon if it was high quality.
- Q:aluminum boat vs fiberglass?
- The biggest issue is Weight. Generally speaking aluminum is lighter than fiberglass. This is a consideration for fish-ability, ride, and hidden costs. Another thing you have to consider is How are you going to get it to the water? You could pull a aluminum boat with a 4 or a 6 cylinder... Glass boats are heavy by comparison, cost more to run cost more to fix/replace if you have to. Glass boats are more comfortable to drive especially on open water. For the most part, glass boats are more attractive (imho). You have to look at where you're going to fish the most. Here in Norther NJ, most lakes are small and (believe it or not) some are remote. I drive a 6 cyl 4x4 Jimmy if I had an equivalent sized glass boat, I wouldn't be getting into some spots.
- Q:What is the density of the 2A12 aluminum plate?
- 2.75 density. Shenzhen dexincheng metal plate is sold. Specifications are all complete.
- Q:how to produce aluminium sheet circle?
- As for the process, you can use punch.. as for professional machines, for example, stationary press in open type, mechanical press/ single-point press. The material you say is neither big nor small, blanking…(cutting them into sheet circle you want) you can add an uncoiling if it’s coil stock: open-type inclinable press, four-point press,ect. It’s not certainly accurate) punch, oil press, double , four-column hydraulic (oil) press,etc. it needs about 315T,(estimated value, closed type single, blank material cutting (cutting into square ) 2, it contains sheet metal forming technology, crank press: 1: straight side two : 1, but the components you said is simple, only two steps.
- Q:What is aluminium plate L2-Y2?
- L2 is the old number, the new brand corresponds to 1060, and the same Y2 is also the old number to indicate the state of the heat treatment method, the new method of expression is H24, which means semi hard state. Ji'nan Hongda Aluminium Industry Co., Ltd.
- Q:Which kind of glue can bond two pieces of aluminum sheets?
- oxygen welding
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range