7 inch Android 4.0 VIA WM8850 mini laptop
1. 7 inch TFT Screen, 800*480.
2. CPU: VIA WM8850 .
3. Port: 3 x Mini USB,1 x Sd Card slot,
1 x DC jack, 1 x Earphone jack, 1x RJ45
4. Android 4.0 ICS OS.
5. Built in WiFi.HDMI
6. 86 - key QWERTY keyboard.
7. 512 MB Ram, 4GB HDD.
8. Color: White, Black, Red, Pink,Green
|Processor Type||Via 8850|
|Processor Clock Speed||Clock at 1.0~1.2GHz, Overclock at 1.5GHz|
|Processor Model||VIA 8850|
|Cache Memory / Type|| DDR|
|Cache Memory / Installed Size|| |
|RAM/Technology|| DDR 3|
|RAM Installed Size||512MB|
|Display Diagonal Size|| 7 inch|
|Max Resolution|| 800*480 |
|Display Technology|| TFT |
|Graphics Type|| Integrated Graphics|
|Graphics Model|| Support H.263|
|Storage and Expansion|
|Hard Drive Type|| NAND Fast Flash|
|Hard Drive Capacity|| 4GB|
|Hard Drive Spindle Speed|| NAND Fast Flash|
|PCMCIA Expansion|| Support SDHC |
|Ports|| 2x USB 2.0,1x SDCard slot,1x RJ45,1xHDMI|
|Audio/Video||Integrated Quadraphonic Speakers,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Headphone/Line-Out,1x 1/8" (3.5mm) Microphone,Input 1x Integrate |
|Networking/Data Link Protocol|| Fast Ethernet |
|Wireless Connection|| Wifi |
|Wireless Protocol|| 802.11 a/b/g |
|Product Type|| Netbook|
|Operating System|| Android 4.0 |
|Keyboard|| QWERTY 86KEYS |
|Pointing Device|| TouchPad |
|Battery Type|| 2-Cell 1800MAH Li-ion Battery |
|Battery / Run Time (up to)|| 2-4 Hours |
|Power Device Type|| AC Adapter|
|Voltage required|| 100/240V |
|Color|| Green,Black,White,pink,red |
|Dimensions / W x D x H|| 213.5mm(W) x141.8mm(D) x 30.5mm(H)|
|Net Weight|| 0.80Kg|
Q1: Can dust damage electronics?
A: Dust and electronics do not make good friends. The thicker the layer of dust is on a circuit board the more chance there is of a short depending on the nature of the dust.
Q2: Are electronics cheap in Okorder.com?
A: Of course. They are very cheap. The factories provide the goods. One-stop sourcing.
Q3: Why are electronics so cheap in ok order?
A: On ok order they are the lowest price. Because it is a wholesale website and factory provide goods.
- Q:Difference Between Intel processors on Laptop?
- Q1: Laptop Y is a lot faster than Laptop X. Laptop Y is more energy saving than Laptop X. Laptop Y is the best choice. Q2: Both are same processor. No difference.
- Q:Laptop charging problem?
- Unfortunately it sounds like your power supply may have reached the end of its days. If it appears to be working until you connect it to your laptop it means it isn't strong enough to feed your laptop anymore so to speak. Try taking your laptop to a computer shop and see if it is indeed the power supply that is faulty. That would be the best case scenario. Otherwise you're looking at an internal problem which would be much harder to remedy as it is an old laptop.
- Q:What do business laptops use?
- Security and stability is the conduct of the business notebook of the country, but also the industry's most valued indicators of users
- Q:laptop problems?
- go to control pannel and enable wireless then select the network u want
- Q:alien ware laptops are they that good?
- LOL, why do you think they are bigger than any other laptops, they got special cooling, and the best laptop graphics card. Best for gaming on a laptop
- Q:Laptop good laptop?
- Sony has a good reputation and the build quality is excellent, but you should also consider other brands - there are dozens of them - Acer, HP, Dell, Samsung, Lenovo, Asus all have good names and make quality products. Before you go jumping in though, ask yourself what will I use it for and then check the following points: Do I need a CD/DVD drive? - lots of software is still supplied on optical media, so check before you buy Is the size or weight important? - it will be if you have to carry it far! Do I have existing software I want to use? - if so make sure the new one is compatible Will I need to type much, or is it just for email/web browsing? Laptop keyboards and track-pads vary enormously, so if this is important TRY before you BUY Will I use it outdoors? - screen resolution is important, and many laptops are difficult to see in daylight. Some also have highly reflecting screens that make it hard to see in bright light. Don't forget, if you find the ideal machine but it falls short in one area you can sometimes work around it e.g. poor trackpad - get an external USB mouse; hard drive is small - get an external drive (cheap as chips these days), or even a large capacity memory stick. I would seriously advise you to visit a store and see/touch/use the machine you fancy before buying - you can always buy online to get the best price once you know which one you want. There are tons of resources online, so check around and Good Luck in your search!
- Q:Where is the best place to get a laptop?
- You can go to the computer science and technology in the city to buy, but you buy should pay attention to content carom drives DVD player is your necessary configuration, you can use it to the movie, do not suggest to buy only carom, because maybe DVD will become the main data medium upgrade is wasted, of course, if can choose and buy Combo drive configuration model of better, can burn a CD disk and the backup data. Network connection Network adapter and the cat is the standard configuration, please confirm whether they are in a notebook. weight The more portable notebook will sell more expensive, most is worth you buy notebook generally weighs 2-2.5 kg, so they are not suitable for carry, but occasionally out of the use or can completely. software When you measure a laptop overall value, will see its supporting the application software, otherwise your laptop and a permit machine and no big difference, of course, no software machine will be more expensive, but some manufacturers of small software or will let you have unexpected surprise. Warranty and support Notebook is difficult to repair, so reliable guarantee and support services also is an important consideration. Most of the laptop has a year of hardware warranty, and have seven days a week, 24 hours a day service support. We recommend that you buy a longer warranty time brand, special you are belong to the notebook to search for problem is not in open those who do
- Q:does Rent A Center take used laptops?
- Didn't you answer your own question? says i can use towards a new rented item of around the same value. And that's not exactly what it says. Basically, if you get another TV of simular value, you can pick up where you left off by applying the $450 you've already paid. It should also say if you rent some other item, you can receive up to four months off the new rental term. The voucher is not intended to be applied to any existing or previous rental agreements you may have.
- Q:Will a laptop cooling pad affect laptop performance?
- It might, but if the laptop is heating up to the point where it shuts off, probably not by much. The hardware in a laptop will throttle down to reduce heat when it reaches a certain a point, this will slow the system down, so your rendering takes longer than it would if the computer stayed cool. So if you added a cooling pad, while it would lower the temperature, it wouldn't lower it below the point where the CPU throttles. It should at least prevent the computer from shutting off, if you buy a good enough one. Really good ones hard to find though, they're much easier to build. If you use the cooling pad all the time, even when you're using the laptop for regular tasks like browsing the internet, then you might notice it running faster. In cases where the load isn't as high, I could see that feasibly able to keep the temperature below the throttle point.
- Q:what does (pc laptop friendly) mean??
- I would have to say yes. Mostly laptops are not that much high end when it comes to gaming. Average users have laptops that cant run games like Generals or Most Wanted. So, I would think friendly would mean that the game would support modes that could run on lower end graphic controllers. And no it's never DANGEROUS to run a game on your laptop. If your laptop's not up to it, the game wont simply run ;-)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range