400KVA Diesel Generator Set used as standby and emergency power
1) Universal design and manufacture
2) Most widely used around the world
3) With most service terminals
4) Engineers are familiar with Cummins powered gensets
5) You could find spare-parts very easy
2. Technical Specifications
Genset rated power
3 phase 4 wire
Closed cycle water-cooled with fan, water tank
Overall dimension (L×W×H) mm
Gross weight (kg)
6 cylinders in line,4 stroke, air-air after-cooled
Engine cooling system
Speed governing system
Electronic speed governor
By 24V batteries
Engine filter system
Dry type air filter ,fuel filter, oil filter, water filter
100% Load fuel consumption (l/h)
Brushless self-excited AVR regulation
3 phase 4 pole
Steady frequency change
No load voltage
The components of the genset
(1) Diesel engine; (2) Alternator; (3) Water tank & radiator assembly; (4) Control panel; (5) Base frame.
3. INSPECTION AND TEST
1.1 Each engine shall be tested at manufacturer’s workshop to certify the engine output and fuel consumption in accordance with the site operating condition specified by purchaser on the specification datasheet.
1.2 All relevant information drawings pertinent to the testing and test procedure shall be transmitted to the purchaser in advance of the test date notification.
1.3 The purchaser shall call for additional testing if test results are unsatisfactory or marginal. Any equipment rejected shall be repaired or replaced to the purchaser’s satisfaction and tests shall be repeated.
1.4 Any unsatisfactory material, equipment, installation, or workmanship shall be replaced or repaired to the purchasers satisfaction at the manufacturers cost.
1.5 The engine and generator shall be tested individually in accordance with relevant standards specified above.
1.6 The completed and individually tested engine and generator shall be assembled onto the base plate with all auxiliaries, instruments and controls for a complete test of the generator set.
- Q:How can I make a homemade electric generator to power my house?
- Homemade Electric Generator
- Q:Off Grid power options?
- i don't know about your possibilities where you are but i would definitely suggest using as much natural lighting as possible and the alternate wood heating furnaces available
- Q:why the nuclear reactor radiation in japan is unstoppable?
- You okorder
- Q:how do electric motors on car wheels work?
- If you are talking about the truck (traction) motors on a locomotive, then whole power system! diesel engine, generator, exciter generator, truck motors, can range anywhere from seven hundred horsepower for a switch engine up to several thousand horsepower for a line haul locomotive. The traction motors get their power from the generator which is connected to the diesel engine. There is no direct mechanical connection from the diesel engine to the wheels. All the diesel engine does is turn the generator. The power from the generator is what running the traction motors which in turn drives the wheels of the locomotive. That is where the term diesel over electric comes from. In short the diesel engine drives the generator. The power from the generator drives the traction motors. The traction motors drive the wheels. The wheels drive the locomotive. The amount of power the generator puts out is controlled by two things. How fast it is turning (number of RPM and how much excitation voltage it's fields are being excited with by the exciter generator. Both the RPM's and the excitation voltage is controlled by the engineer. The advantage of using diesel over electric is they can tandem several locomotives together to pull long trains and be able to control them all from the lead engine. (Locomotive) As far as size Look at the trucks on the locomotive. The area between the wheels is pretty muchly taken up by the traction motors. Here is another fact. The generator is a DC generator and the traction motors are DC motors. Most of the time they are series wound DC motors for better starting torque since they are always coupled to a load. Here is another fact from the been there done that file! Traction motors are nasty and dirty to work on like when you have to change brushes and seat the new brushes and horne the commutator
- Q:Why don't hybrid car makers just run the gas engine to power a generator at constant speed? More efficient.
- The next generation of Hybrid vehicles are being designed to do exactly this. They are referred to as REEVs, or Range Extended Electric Vehicles. Essentially, they are a fully electric vehicle, like a Tesla roadster. Electric vehicles have greater low end torque than internal combustion engines, and are inherently more energy efficient (more energy used goes toward locomotion rather than waste heat) To extend the range of these electric vehicles beyond just plugging them in to charge the batteries, they have an on board generator that can be set up to run on gasoline, diesel, bio diesel, or ethanol. They also take advantage of the same regenerative braking systems that are already being used in current hybrid vehicles. REEVs are pretty much awesome. If you're looking at getting a new ride, I'd recommend waiting a few years and getting one of these.
- Q:Diesel generator BOC alarm is what
- Measures: replace the cylinder pad, adjust the pressure relief mechanism.
- Q:What would you like to have at a Save The Everglades concert?
- For everyone to be required to bring some kind of rhythm instrument and have the world's largest audience participation with Gloria Estefan or Santana or some other Latin beat. Also, child friendly and family friendly.
- Q:Chernobyl disaster facts?
- On April 26, 1986, the operating crew planned to test whether the Reactor No. 4 turbines could produce enough energy to keep the coolant pumps running until the emergency diesel generator was activated in case of an external power loss. During the test, power surged unexpectedly, causing an explosion and driving temperatures in the reactor to more than 2,000 degrees Celsius—melting the fuel rods, igniting the reactor’s graphite covering, and releasing a cloud of radiation into the atmosphere. The precise causes of the accident are still uncertain, but it is generally believed that the series of incidents that led to the explosion, fire and nuclear meltdown at Chernobyl was caused by a combination of reactor design flaws and operator error.
- Q:how can i test a generator?
- start it up and plug it up to something, and let it run, the seller should have something to plug it in and show you it does work good.
- Q:generator carrier for 5th wheel?
- I would like to help--but I need to know what size of generator you want 2.8 k-12 k ; and what type of fuel Gasoline, propane, diesel. I would ask why don't you mount a Onan Micro quite or light into the side or front of your fifth wheel---but with out seeing your trailer I have no idea what to recommend
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range