This line is the newest model which is upgraded on base of our quondam automatic re-winder and foreign technology.
A lot of advanced control technology are used in this line,such as: Program Logic Control System;HMI,;one button chinese-english switch;synchronous frequency conversion drive;integration of mechanics,electrics and photo.It is equipped with whole trouble information.It can detect and adjust every action of the rewinder automatically to keep the rewinder in optimal situation.For example:There is a web tension system in the line,It can control speed according to the tension of web so it can adapt different type of jumbo roll.So it is the best choice to produce top-grade bathroom tissue and kitchen towel for paper company. The characteristics of the rewinder are as follows:
1、Unwind is equipped with closed loop frequency conversion control system.
2、When the webs do not align,you can operate on the touch button screen to move the jumbo roll till webs align.
3、When the core unit can not detect core or core will use up, the machine will alarm to tell operator or workers to put some cores on the core bracket.
4、When the machine is running, web break off suddenly for reason of speed change sharply of problem from jumbo roll.
5、Degree of tightness can be adjusted while a log is rewinding.It can produce different degree of tightness in one log.
6、When a log is rewinding,the next core is ready.
7、For the reason of using advanced technology:Program Logic Control System; synch-ronous frequency conversion drive;integration of mechanics,electrics and photo.
8、When the finished log come to tail sealer, trimming, glue spraying and sealing can be finished at the same time.
9、embossing unit and glue applicator、edge embossing unit、printing system is order by customer.
|Model||2900(Other size to be specified)|
|Jumbo roll width||2850mm(Other size to be specified)|
|Jumbo roll diameter||≤Ø2500-3000(Other size to be specified)|
|Jumbo roll core size||Ø76mm,haftless type(To order)|
|Finish log diameter||Ø90～Ø135mm|
|Finish log core diameter||Ø38～Ø50mm|
|Perforation pitch||90～160mm(Other size to be specified)|
|Perforation||6 Pcs sprial upper Perforation knife,imporve the durability|
|Rewind type||Non stop|
|Coreless rewind||Vacuum suction(patent protection)|
|Rewind alternation||Core insert(patent protection)|
|Rewind system||With core and coreless integrated|
|Control system||PLC,inverter,Optical-electro-mechanical integration|
|Transmission||Gear,Timing belt,Flat belt|
|Alternation speed||30 logs/min|
|Backstand||1-3 Ply(To be confirm by client),independent drive|
|Power||AC380V 50HZ motor and servo motor|
|Pneumatic system||0.5-0.8Mpa(Provide by client)|
|T30 Tail Sealer||Patent protection|
|Gluing system||Reciprocating type spray nozzle sealing,double channel|
|Effective log Qty||300pcs|
LS160-4L Log Saw
|Log feed||Servo control feeding system|
|Feeding channle||4 channle|
|grinding system||Pneumatic grinding,parameter can be set on control panel|
|Circular knife outside diameter||Ø610mm|
|Dust suction system||Remove the tissue and grinding dust|
|Installation power||Main Motor 15KW|
|Embossing unit||Steel to rubber、point to point/nested/DECO embossing lamination system|
|Edge embossing unit||steel to steel|
- Q:What kind of reducer is commonly used in packaging machinery?
- There are many kinds of reducers used. What kind of machines are they under?
- Q:Calendering, extrusion, blow molding, pressing, plastic (vacuum forming) and what is the rotational molding
- Plastic forming and processing methodPlastic molding is an engineering technology, involves the plastic into all kinds of plastic products in the process. The transformation process tends to happen in one or more of the following conditions, such as polymer rheology and physical and chemical properties of the change.
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- 3) to achieve manual packaging can not achieve the operation, some packaging operations, such as vacuum packaging, inflatable packaging, body packing, isobaric filling, etc., are manual packaging can not be achieved, can only be achieved by mechanical packaging.(4) can reduce labor intensity, improve the working conditions of the labor intensity of manual packaging, such as volume, weight heavy manual packaging products, both the consumption of physical strength, and safety; and for small and light products, due to high frequency, easy to make the action monotonous, worker occupation disease. Carton folding machine(5) in favor of labor protection for some serious impact on health products, such as serious dust, toxic products, irritating, radioactive products, manual packaging is a health hazard, and packaging machinery can be avoided, and can effectively protect the environment from being polluted.(6) it can reduce the cost of packing and save the storage and transportation expenses. It can reduce the volume and reduce the packing cost by compressing and packing the loose products, such as cotton, tobacco leaf, silk and hemp. At the same time, due to the reduction of large volume, in order to save storage capacity, reduce storage costs, is conducive to the transport.(7) ensure product health of certain products, such as food and drug packaging, according to the health law is not allowed to use manual packaging, because it will pollute the products and packaging machinery to avoid direct contact with the staff of food and medicine, to ensure the quality of health.
- Q:The difference between wrapping and bagging is illustrated by the packing method,
- Wrapping of objects of different shapes according to their appearance.
- Q:What are the main plastic forming processes?
- 5. low pressure molding. A touch or laminating method using a molding pressure equal to or less than 1.4 mpa.Low pressure molding is used to make reinforced plastic products. Reinforced materials such as glass fiber, textiles, asbestos, paper, carbon fibers, etc.. Most resins used are thermosetting, such as phenolic, epoxy, amino, unsaturated polyester, silicone and other resins.Low pressure molding includes bag pressing and spraying.(1) bag pressing forming. A method of forming a workpiece by applying fluid pressure to an elastomeric plastic between a rigid mold and an elastic bag by means of an elastic bag (or other flexible diaphragms). According to the different methods caused by fluid pressure, can generally be divided into pressure bag molding, vacuum bag molding and autoclave molding etc..(2) spray forming. When molding reinforced plastic products, a method of spraying a short cut of fibers and resins simultaneously onto a mold and solidifying them into an article by means of an airbrush is described.
- Q:Vacuum packing machine for cooked food: can whole chicken, whole goose and whole duck be packed?
- Sometimes, this wine packaging PigHead, with different types of vacuum packaging machine
- Q:Which friend is an expert in mechanical equipment or a better understanding of sealing machines?,
- Take the food packaging machine for example, if only from the hardware, then you can ask when you buy the degree of automation, semi-automatic or fully automatic, the use of steel ah,
- Q:What is the design basis of automated packaging?!
- 1. each manipulator is controlled by a single computer. A packaging machine for the completion of complex packaging operations, the need to be completed by a number of robot hand. When the package is completed, the information is monitored and controlled by the computer controlled camera, and the manipulator completes the required actions according to the instructions of the computer program to ensure the quality of the packaging.2. high resolution of material and thickness. In the packaging process, the thickness and material change in packaging materials is not easy for the human eye to identify changes in the design of packaging machinery is often used by the computer control of the camera and the detector to identify the thickness of packing material and material. The camera has now been developed to automatically check and identify pictures of the camera and display it on the screen. At present, the machine in the processing speed can not be changed, the future should be based on the change of the material through discrimination can change the speed, so as to control the work in the optimal state, complete the packaging process in the shortest time, and realize the automatic cleaning, automatic sterilization and automatic cleaning
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Well, before and after the associated processes, such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, the package also includes the measurement or in the processes of stamp packages. Mechanical packaging products can improve productivity, reduce labor intensity
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Track roller type rail flat car track car battery car nailThese are, want to know more, you can go to the network building equipment to see there
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range