Aluminium Sheets / Aluminium Roll Product / Aluminium Flat Sheet
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 3 m.t.
- Supply Capability:
- 100000 m.t./month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:What are the colors of iron sheet and aluminum sheet?
- they are both silver white.
- Q:ive been working with parts for a robot without gloves and ive manged to 3 cuts in my fingers, also my hands get covered with powdered aluminum from sanding the peices, can this be dangerous to my health?
- Aluminum it's self is not dangerous. But as for as cuts, Any cut can become infected from germs from any source.
- Q:Who knows the ceiling size of aluminum hang-parcel?
- Buckle plate ceiling is the most general ceiling materials, it suits for decorative materials for the ceiling of kitchen and toilet. It has good dampproof, oil contamination resistance , and inflaming retarding feature. And it has elegant appearance and is convenient for transportation and usage. Aluminum buckle plate is square and it’s general size is 300*300，300*600，600*600, it’s thickness generally is 1.2mm.
- Q:I am looking to purchase a pressure cooker and the size that i want comes in aluminum while alot of the others are made from stainless steel. I am wondering if the metal makes a difference in the funtionality and if one doesn't stand up as well as the other.
- Hi.. Choose the one you like. Because, there is no much difference with Aluminum and Stainless steel pressure cookers in either cooking or in weight (you must have seen the weight when you went to the store). But the Stainless steel pressure cooker will be little bit costly than the aluminum one. The pitting inside of the cooker can be prevented if you clean and dry it after each and every use. You should not keep water at the bottom of the cooker for a long time. Any pressure cooker will lasts longer if we follow proper precautions/instructions as per the use and care guide. If we speak about Gasket and Pressure valves, you need to change the gasket once in every year if you use the cooker regularly (depends on the usage) and pressure valves should be replaced as needed for any pressure cooker. I am cooking in pressure cooker from 12 years. Had to throw away my first one 'coz lack of proper care. And now, i am using my second one from 8 years twice a day. There are lot of stainless steel pressure cookers probably because they are also upgraded (from aluminum to stainless steel) like every thing else.
- Q:does aluminum sheet has a function of magnetism isolating?
- Q:3003H24 alloy aluminum plate refers to what kind of aluminum plate?
- Attached: O status: fully annealed to obtain the lowest strength of the processing products. 8 state: hard working state (9)To sum up: 3003 refers to the aluminum manganese alloy, H24 represents the process of rolling, through incomplete annealing to achieve the specified strength, hardness of an aluminum substrate. In addition to the 5 first series of aluminum magnesium alloy used in aluminum plate, the other 4 prefix silicon as the main alloying elements in zinc series, as the elements of the 7 prefix series.
- Q:How much is the aluminum plate with a thick 2mm 1000*2000? Thanks
- Aluminum sheet refers to the rectangular plate made of aluminium ingot rolled and divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, thin aluminum plate, middle thick aluminum plate and pattern aluminum plate.
- Q:What is made when Aluminium and Hydrochloric Acid reacts? It makes a dense white smoke with a metallic odour in the gas. Could it be dissolved amounts of Aluminium Chloride or small amounts of unreacted Aluminium in the gas? Or could be that the Chlorine (in equilibrium with HCl and HClO) made chlorates and perchlorates of aluminium that give off odours?Don't tell me the gas isn't supposed to have an odour. I know what diatomic Hydrogen smells like. Nothing. That's the way it should be. But unfortunately, that's not the way it is.
- i might call the plumber immediately. curiously there's a hollow interior the piping someplace, and the sulfuric acid would desire to have eaten by in spite of advance into clogging that hollow. I doubt that it will supply up leaking via itself, to no longer point out that acid is in all risk leaking into your kitchen in the present day.
- Q:I can't seem to find what uses or contains Aluminum Nitride. Help!
- Don't know where you looked, but this came up with very basic web search. Metallization methods are available to allow Aluminium nitride to be used in electronics applications similar to those of alumina and beryllium oxide. Among the applications of Aluminium nitride are opto-electronics, dielectric layers in optical storage media, electronic substrates, chip carriers where high thermal conductivity is essential, military applications, as a crucible to grow crystals of gallium arsenide, steel and semiconductor manufacturing. Epitaxially grown thin film crystalline aluminium nitride is also used for surface acoustic wave sensors (SAW's) deposited on silicon wafers because of the Aluminium nitride's piezoelectric properties. One application is an RF filter used in mobile phones called a thin film bulk acoustic resonator (FBAR). This is a MEMS device that uses aluminium nitride sandwiched between two metal layers.
- Q:what are the differences between aluminium , iron , steel.... properties like strength , durability , corrosion resistance properties...finally which is cost efficient and best for all purpose..??
- Duraluminium is cost efficient and best for all purpose.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like