||1000 Series,3000 Series,4000 Series,5000 Series,6000 Series,7000 Series,2000 Series
||Coated,Embossed,Anodized,Polished,Mill Finish,Color Coated,Oxidized,Enameled Wire,Brushed,Printed,Composited,Holographic Impression,Sand Blasted,Powder Coating
||Liner & Wad,Decorations,Door & Window,Heat Sink,Transportation Tools,Glass Wall,Food,Kitchen Use,Pharmaceutical,Seal & Closure,Insulation Material,Label & Tag
Alloy or not
More than 6mm
As your request
Boat, plane, building, packaging, machine….
Dear Customer, why do I have the confidence to let you buy our product ?
♥strict chemical composition , good hardness high safety performance
♥Oxide film thickness, corrosion resistance
♥Standard aluminum closed time, no rust
♥smooth surface, no burrs
Our VS others
20~25 working days & send samples:2--3 days after received your advance payment
Mode of transport
Fast(3—6days ),door to door
wide area coverage
Good for small cargo
Long sailing time
influenced by climate
and port conditions
Bulk cargo loose time
The most expensive
For valuable cargo
transit organization may
Preferred in central Asia
- Q:How many atoms in cube of aluminum?
- 2.8cm * 2.8cm * 2.8cm= 21.95 cm^3 is volume of Aluminum present Density of Al = 2.7g/cm^3 Convert volume of aluminum into grams of Aluminum, make sure your units cancel 21.95 cm^3 * (2.7g/1 cm^3) = 59.26 g Al Next, find how many moles of Al you have. MW Al = 27g/mol 59.26/27 = 2.19 moles Al Use Avogadro's number to find number of atoms of Al - 2.19 moles Al * (6.022x10^23 atoms/1 mol Al) = 1.32x10^24 atoms Al
- Q:What kind of paint would you like to paint on the aluminum plate?
- Nitro paint, polyester paint can be mainly your base, you should use atomic ash treatment before you can use, otherwise it will peel off
- Q:Status of aluminum sheet F
- The condition code only indicates that the product is in the natural aging stageT heat treatment status (different from F, O, H state) applicable to heat treatment, after (or without) hardening work to achieve stable products,.T code must be followed by one or more Arabia digital
- Q:Aluminum vs Carbon road bike frame?
- Ride them both. You will like the aluminum bike, but you will fall in love with the carbon. New carbon frames are very light, stiff, road dampening, and responsive. You have to stand on the pedals only once to know they fly. They have a Cannondale lifetime warranty against cracks. Just a note about the component set. 105 is nice. Ultegra is so smooth. I would pony up for the Ultegra on the carbon frame. There IS a feel difference, not just weight savings. Have fun with either.
- Q:old aluminum bike?
- It would most likely be fine! Aluminum is actually stronger than steel in a pound-for-pound comparison. In addition to that aluminum does not rust like steel would have over the last 26 years.
- Q:What chemically happens when aluminum reacts with anthocyanins?
- Two factors affect the color in Hydrangea macrophylla cultivars: soil acidity and the presence of aluminium in the soil. To obtain a blue hydrangea, aluminum must be present in the soil. The pH of the soil should be low (4 - 4.5). In alkaline soil aluminium is tied up. The plants are unable to absorb the existing aluminium and the flowers will not bloom blue. Also, when aluminium in the soil is used up the flower color will be red or pink again. If the soil is watered with aluminium salts aluminium is accumulated in the petals and the color turns blue. Only red and pink colored Hortensis are suitable for the breeding of blue flowers. They contain the dye component delphinidin. At the end of this site you find explanation and the formula: www.uni-regensburg.de/Fakultaeten...
- Q:why does the hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet not increase but decrease after thermal treatment?
- The hardness of 2024 aluminum sheet will decrease after thermal treatment(solution treatment), and it will increase after aging treatment.
- Q:Will a polished aluminum bicycle frame rust?
- Rust refers to the oxidation of iron, so no it doesn't rust. Aluminium oxidates rapidly which usually increases its corrosion resistance. 6061 is a pretty standard aluminium alloy, which shouldn't corrode under normal circumstances. Certainly not in a well designed and maintained bicycle. Things that could decrease the corrosion resistance of your aluminium bike include: - contact with other metals that have a higher valence (+ contact with water). Could be caused by a poorly designed bike, but not very likely. - contact with chemicals/salts/alkalis - narrow spots (where water could be trapped) caused by poor design, production faults or a damaged surface. Corrosion in your swimming pool could be caused by the chemicals you use to kill the bacteria in the pool. How do you know it is the same material though?
- Q:Raw Aluminum Protection?
- Aluminum rusts just like Iron, but Aluminum Oxide (unlike Iron Oxide) is tough and forms a layer a molecule or (a few) two thick and does NOT flake off easily. A related form you'd be familiar with is Corundum (2 Aluminum molecules and 3 Oxygen molecules + some trace elements), aka sapphire or ruby depending on being blue or red respectively. This is the same material that Rolex uses to make its watch faces; the famous sapphire surface that is highly resistant to scratching. In short, you have nothing to worry about, especially as aluminum used for commercial purposes is often alloyed with Chromium to increase durability.
- Q:Carbon arrow injuries, aluminum safer?
- In the long run you will find it is much cheaper to use carbon arrows even though the initial cost of them is higher then aluminum. And don't be frightened by the videos of carbon arrows breaking when shooting them. The odds of lightning striking you would be about the same. In most incidences of arrow breakage when being shot, it was with a heavy draw compound and using carbon arrows that were much too light weight to be shot from a bow that they were not designed to be shot from. People sometimes use the lightest weight carbon arrows they can find to make their bow shoot faster then anyone Else's. Sometimes they pay a price for it.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range