PP Gournd Cover/PP Woven Geotextile/Weed Control Fabric/Horticulture Fabric
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- TT or LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 10000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 500000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Product Description of PP Ground Cover/Weed Mat/Landscape Fabric
PP Ground Cover/Weed Mat/Landscape Fabric
50m,100m,200m or as your request.
Black,Green,White or As your request
100% PP, 100% PE
15-25 days after order
Advantage of PP Ground Cover/Weed Mat/Landscape Fabric:
1). Exceptional weed suppression without spraying
2).Oustanding UV resistance – 5 year UV guarantee
3). Light weight,easy to install,follows natual ground contours
4). Puncture and tear resistant – can handle machine and pedestrian traffic
5). Can effectively prevent the ground produce weeds, keep the floor clean.
6). Good water and air permeability,It can be keep the soil moisture , temperature,
and stop insects,It is good to keep the fertilizer and water from evaporating
Application of PP Gound Cover/Weed Mat/Landscape Fabric:
1).Weed block for landscaped garden beds
2). Permeable liners for planters (stops soil erosion)
3). Weed control under wooden decking
4). Geotextile for separating aggregate/soils under walkway blocks or bricks
5). Assists in preventing paving from settling unevenly
6). Landscape fabric prevents soil erosion
7). Slit fence
Product photos of PP Ground Cover/Horticulture Fabric
- Q:Will the geotechnical cloth used for highway engineering, geogrid raw materials, routine testing items, parameters which?
- Geotextile main inspection items are: ① Tensile strength: In the tensile test, the specimen until the fracture until the maximum tensile stress is the tensile strength, known in the academic sense of tensile strength. ② elongation: elongation, that is, the percentage of the ratio of the total deformation to the length of the original gauge after the tensile fracture of the specimen. ③ tear strength: it is a thin film or thin film tear resistance of a test method defined in a term. This method is a tear test performed on a special testing machine with a specimen with a predetermined gap. ④ bursting strength ⑤ thickness ⑥ per unit area quality ⑦ permeability coefficient: permeability coefficient, also known as hydraulic conductivity. In an isotropic medium, it is defined as the unit flow rate per unit of hydraulic gradient, indicating the ease with which the fluid passes through the pore skeleton. Geogrids include: appearance, physical properties (including: mass per unit area, amplitude measurement, mesh size determination); mechanical properties (including: strip tensile test, joint / seam wide strip tensile test, sticky Solder joints)
- Q:Geotextile gbt-2008.200g / m2 test standard value
- GB / T-2008 is the national executive standard for filament woven geotextile. 200g / ㎡ of the filament woven geotextile warp rupture strength ≥ 50KN / m, zonal rupture strength of the rupture strength of 0.7-1.0 times the elongation at break ≤ 35% weft ≤ 30% , The width of the deviation of -1.0%, CBR breaking strength ≥ 4.0KN, the equivalent aperture O900.07-0.5mm, the vertical permeability coefficient (1.0 ~ 9.9) × (10 negative square ~ 10 negative five times), tear Breaking strength ≥ 0.8KN, irrigation thickness deviation of ± 8%, length and width deviation of ± 2%, sewing strength ≥ breaking strength × 50% KN / m, which irrigation thickness deviation, length and width deviation, sewing strength only on the mold Bag cloth assessment. Under the GB / T-2008 GB standard.
- Q:Geotextile and non-woven fabrics What is the difference
- Geotextile is divided into two non-woven geotextile and woven geotextile, non-woven geotextile and acupuncture and spunlace, staple fiber and long fiber. Nonwovens means that the manufacturing process does not require weaving. Geotextiles are used for geotechnical engineering. Geotextile is part of the textile does not require the manufacture can be made, called non-woven geotextile. Non-woven fabrics can be used very broad, like we use the heart of the soft wipes, are non-woven, as well as the hotel put the shoes of the shoes, but also non-woven.
- Q:The difference between lap and stitching
- Power and load are angular and star connection. When the power supply is connected, the phase voltage of the power supply is equal to the line voltage. The line voltage of the star load is equal to the line voltage of the power supply. The phase voltage of the load is equal to the line voltage divided by the root number. When the power supply is connected, the line voltage of the power supply is equal to three times the root number of the power supply phase voltage. The line voltage of the corner load is equal to the line voltage of the power supply, and the phase voltage is equal to the line voltage. Both at the same time using the corner, the load line voltage is equal to the power line voltage, phase voltage is equal to the line voltage. At the same time using the star, the load line voltage is equal to the power line voltage, the load phase voltage is equal to the power phase voltage, phase voltage equal to the line voltage divided by the root number three.
- Q:Stone cage slope is the first gravel or the first shop geotextile
- I am geotextile cloth
- Q:300 grams of non-woven geotextile piercing strength is how much
- First of all, according to what you said 300g non-woven geotextile should be polyester staple fiber non-woven geotextile. Polyester staple fiber non - woven geotextile implementation of the national standard GB / T - 2008 standard. According to GB / T-2008 standard anti-puncture strength (standard is CBR burst strength) requirements, 300g national standard geotextile anti-piercing strength should be ≥ 1.5KN.
- Q:Application of composite geotextile
- Water conservancy projects: seawall, river embankment, lake embankment project; reservoir reinforcement project; reclamation project; flood control and rescue. Highway and railway engineering: soft foundation reinforcement treatment; slope protection; road anti-reflective crack structure layer; drainage system; green isolation zone. Electrical engineering: nuclear power plant basic engineering; thermal ash dam project; hydropower project.
- Q:Geotextile universal testing machine with 20kn enough?
- Conventional geotextile mechanics test using 20KN test machine on it, individual users need to do some large range of mechanical tests, our company also has some customers choose 50KN universal testing machine. The specific choice of 20KN or 50KN to see if you are on the equipment requirements upwards compatible.
- Q:What is the seepage geotextile
- Is the kind of ordinary geotextile
- Q:Geotextile belongs to what industry
- Geotextile, also known as geotextile, it is made of synthetic fiber through acupuncture or woven from the permeability of geosynthetics. Geotextile is a new material geosynthetics which one, the finished product for the cloth, the general width of 4-6 meters, the length of 50-100 meters. Geotextile is divided into a spinning geotextile and non-woven filament geotextile. Geotextile manufacturers, for your answer
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like