Description of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function:
Nonwoven geotextiles are multi-purpose fabrics that are felt-like in appearance. There are numerous practical applications for nonwoven geotextiles. Nonwoven drainage fabrics are an economical alternative to graded aggregate and sand filters and can eliminate many of the problems associated with using, purchasing and transporting aggregate
Features of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function:
Can withstand the installation stresses
High chemical resistance
Technical Parameters of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function:
Width Variation %
Breaking Strength KN/m ≥
MD and TD
Elongation at Break %
CBR Mullen Burst Strength KN≥
Sieve Size O90 mm
Tear Strength KN≥
What is the main application of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function?
The main application of our Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for River Construction is as follows: The highway, railway, soil-stone dam, breakwater, airport, backfill soil of retaining wall, slope protection, etc.
Where is your main market?
Our main market is in Middle East, South America and some African countries.
What is your advantages for Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for Drainage Function?
One of the largest manufacturer of Polypropylene Non-woven Geotextile for River Construction for Construction with advanced equipment, big production capacity and excellent quality.
- Q:White geotextile surface from the particles?
- Hello, did not understand your problem, the general geotextile will not play a grain of ah
- Q:Geotextile laying on the requirements of grass - roots materials
- No special requirements, mainly from the role of filtering, over the water, but I, specializing in the production of geotextile, geomembrane, wish smooth
- Q:Filtering geotextile calculation
- Professional advice manufacturers, music built
- Q:I need help with a display. Need to display geotextile samples? Help!?
- Brittney420? My type of woman! We should hang out, my name is Art and you can message me if you want my number. I'm 6' 160 Pounds, I got a job, a HUGE house and a dog. Sorry I couldn't answer your question though.
- Q:How to deal with the use of geotextiles under the roof
- Use a drainage board
- Q:Geotextile seam construction how to do
- Sewing of geotextiles All sutures must be carried out continuously (for example, spotting is not allowed). Before the overlap, the geotextile must overlap at least 150mm. The minimum stitch is at least 25 mm from the weaving edge (the edge of the material exposed). The seam of the geotextile seam is covered by a single line of thread lock. The line used for suturing should be a resin material with a minimum tension of more than 60N and is resistant to chemical corrosion and UV resistance comparable to or beyond the geotextile. Any "missing needle" on the sewn geotextile must be re-sewn in the affected area. It is necessary to take appropriate measures to prevent the soil, particulate matter or foreign matter from entering the geotextile after installation. Cloth lap according to the terrain and the use of functions can be divided into natural lap, seam or welding. Geotextile manufacturers, for your answer
- Q:You produce 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile it?
- 700 grams of high-strength polypropylene geotextile is designed for high-speed rail sliding layer of high-strength wear-resistant geotextile, our products in the West high-speed rail passenger line, OKorder and Hangzhou and other high-speed rail lines have applications.
- Q:Geotextile manufacturers are what industry
- Petrochemical! Raw materials are all extracted from the oil out of the glial particles!
- Q:Ask geotextile factory in the use of geotextile aperture detector detection method which?
- Hello, geotextile detection method in GB / T and GB / T geotextile aperture in the introduction, you can look at these two standards. The first is geotextile pore size detection wet sieve method, the second is geotextile aperture detection dry sieve method. As the name suggests the first of these two methods is the participation of water, the other is basically the same, are placed in a single layer of geotextile standard small particles, through the vibration to detect the size of the leakage of particles to determine the geotextile pore size size. The difference is that the first standard in the need for continuous water on the particles, so the calculation method are also different. Specific detailed distinctions You can search these two criteria separately.
- Q:Geotextile universal testing machine should be selected how much range
- I answered someone else on this question 1. multiply the 1.5th of the expected value of the geotextile sample by the size of the geometric cloth. 2. If you do not know the expected value, it should have a standard tensile strength range, with the tensile strength multiplied by the cross-sectional area of geotextile (thick by the width) to find the force value. 3. If you do not know, it is recommended to choose 50KN or 100KN equipment. Of course, if you need to test the geotextile was cut into a width that is particularly small, then you can use a small amount of force, but it is recommended if you choose from 5KN and 50KN election 50KN good.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range