Waterproof Geotextile Fabric Polypropylene Nonwoven Fabric for Construction
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China main port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- 1000 m²
- Supply Capability:
- 1000000 m²/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
Protect the integrity of your gabion basket installation with high-quality geotextiles between your gabion structures and the soil. We supply only the highest quality of both woven and non-woven geotextiles for gabion installations and other applications.
These geotextile filter fabric materials prevent the migration of fine soils to the spaces between rock particles. The migration of fine soil into your gabion structure can cause subsidence problems below or behind the gabion structure in time if not applied correctly and will stir up problems – especially in sandy soils. Clay soils do not generally require a geotextile filter fabric as they seldom leach through the basket section. We recommend using a suitable geotextile where the gabion is in contact with earth, this will limit any movement of soils through a gabion structure. In soft soil foundations especially and wherever overlaps or joins are required, we suggest a minimum overlap of 300mm(1 ft).
We supply geotextile to all sites where gabions are used. Depending on the required structure of the gabion, we normally find that about 1-2m2 of geotextile per m3 of gabion is required
Protection: Geotextile when used as a protection layer acts as a cushioning barrier between the geosynthetic lining system and other layers of the dam or landfill cell. Generally the larger mass rolls of geotextile provide the best cushioning protection. As a protection barrier it helps prevent puncturing and leaks from external forces coming into contact with the liner.
gabions and river mattresses
concrete retaining walls.
the separation of good and poor roadway layer work materials
roads over soft soils.
Roadway lining provides waterproofing qualities for layer works and wearing courses.
behind concrete walls & embankments.
Membrane liner protection
geotextiles are permeable nonwoven fabrics used to separate, filter, reinforce, protect, or drain. Geotextiles allow filtration / separation of granular layers in roads and rail applications, used to protect membranes in landfill applications, used in coastal defence applications and used in Landscaping to protect surfaces and structures from weeds and root growth.
Packaging & Shipping
- Geotextiles help with vegetation establishment in landscaping projects by providing a stable and fertile environment for plants to grow. They prevent soil erosion, control weed growth, retain moisture, and promote healthy root development. Additionally, geotextiles protect plants from foot traffic damage and allow for proper drainage, resulting in successful and sustainable vegetation establishment.
- Yes, geotextiles can be used in water retention projects. Geotextiles are permeable fabrics that can help in water filtration, drainage, and erosion control. They can be used to line reservoirs, ponds, or other water retention structures to prevent soil erosion and retain water.
- Geotextiles play a crucial role in enhancing construction site safety by acting as a barrier against soil erosion, stabilizing slopes, and improving overall ground stability. These textiles prevent sediment runoff, control water flow, and reinforce soil structures, reducing the risk of accidents and potential damage to the construction site. Additionally, geotextiles aid in the filtration and drainage system, preventing waterlogging and enhancing the stability of foundations, ultimately ensuring a safer working environment for construction workers.
- When selecting a geotextile, there are several factors that need to be considered. Firstly, the intended application of the geotextile must be evaluated. Different geotextiles have specific properties that make them suitable for certain applications, such as erosion control, soil stabilization, drainage, or filtration. Secondly, the physical and mechanical properties of the geotextile need to be examined. This includes characteristics such as tensile strength, permeability, puncture resistance, and durability, which should align with the requirements of the specific project. Additionally, the environmental conditions, such as temperature, pH levels, and exposure to chemicals, should be taken into account to ensure the geotextile can withstand these conditions without deterioration. Lastly, the cost and availability of the geotextile should be considered, as it should align with the project budget and be readily accessible for procurement. By considering these factors, one can make an informed decision when selecting a geotextile that best suits their project needs.
- Geotextiles help with sediment retention in sediment basins by acting as a physical barrier that traps and holds sediment particles while allowing water to pass through. They prevent the escape of fine particles, reduce turbidity, and promote settling of sediments, thereby improving the overall effectiveness of sediment basins in sediment control and erosion prevention.
- Q:What is the difference between a nonwoven geotextile and a woven geotextile?
- Q:200g / m2 geotextile how to enter the inspection test
- (Including: wide strip tensile test, trapezoidal tear strength test, CBR bursting strength test, puncture, mechanical properties, including mechanical properties (including: gross weight per unit area, amplitude measurement, thickness measurement); mechanical properties (including: (Including vertical penetration test (constant head method), hydrostatic pressure test, effective pore size test (dry sieve method), clogging test, etc.). Related testing standards: 1. Short wire acupuncture geotextile with reference to GB / T-1998.2. Filament acupuncture geotextile with reference to GB / T-2008.3. Filament woven geotextile GB / T-2008.4 Welded film woven geotextile with reference to GB / T-1998
- Q:Highway on the highway geotextile laying program who has ah?
- According to your actual project, the Hongxiang Expressway geotextile can provide the overall solution. Hongxiang new material solution
- Q:Where is the geotextile in the municipal works?
- Conservation, consideration, there is more green and more Chinese geotextile material manufacturers
- Yes, geotextiles can be used in river training works. Geotextiles are often used in river training works to stabilize riverbanks, control erosion, and improve the overall stability of the river channel. They can be used in various applications such as revetments, bank protection, and shoreline stabilization, providing effective solutions for managing and controlling the flow of water in rivers.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like