General Information High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M50
Its extruder, cylinder and screw rods are made of quality alloy steel that have been nitrizied and processed in a precision way. Hence it is sound in hardness, durable in corrosion resistance. The specially-designed screw is of sound quality in plasticizing, which helps increase the production capacity. It is applied to blowing the plastic films like low density polythene(LDPE), high density polythene(HDPE)and linear low density polythene(LLDPE).It is widely applied to producing the packing bags for foodstuff, clothing, rubbish bag and vest ones.
Technical Data High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M50
Screw Diameter: Φ50 mm
Max.folding width of film: 100-600 mm
Single-side thickness of film(mm): 0.01-0.01 mm
Max. output: 50kg/h
Screw ratio L/D : 26:1
Main motor power (kw): 7.5-11 kw
Haul-off motor Power (kw): 1.1 kw
Heating power(kw) :11kw
Overall diameter(L×W×H)(mm) :3800×1900×3000 mm
Weight(T) : 1.5T
Package: Package wooden carton
Packing of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M50
Packed with wooden carton of customized size and then placed on the pallet.
Storage Of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M50
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Remarks of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M50
Due to machine development, above information may be changed at any time without prior notice. The actual specifications are according to the agreement between buyer and seller.
Service of High Quality Mini Film Blowing Machine CM-M50
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
- Q:How does the pulp solidify? What additives do you need? Curing agents? Or what do you need as binders?
- (1) urea formaldehyde moulding powder;The resin powder of urea formaldehyde resin, commonly known as electric jade powder, is produced by wet process, such as tree ester, curing agent, filler, colorant, lubricant, stabilizer, plasticizer and so on1 Components(1) resin used for urea formaldehyde resin molding powder by condensation reaction degree is relatively shallow, the resin with low viscosity, easy dipping filler, and can ensure the long production cycle and drying after proper fluidity, condensate in the industrial use of urea and formaldehyde at low temperature (a mixture of dimethylol urea, urea and formaldehyde) are usually used. The ratio of 1:1.5 (molar ratio), the PH=8 (and temperature) 30 - 35 of all dissolved, adding urea oxalate was 0.3% - 0.33% and 0.88% - 0.54% of the oxalic acid, then the occurrence of exothermic reaction, temperature rise, temperature in 55 - 60 degrees, and strictly control the PH=5.5 - 6.5, 60 - 75min by urea formaldehyde resin is required. Because the condensation degree is low, in fact just over addition reaction, condensation reaction is mainly in the curing process.(2) the curing agent used in curing agent and pressing powder requires latent, usually oxalic acid, phthalic acid, two formic acid, benzoic acid, chloroacetic acid, etc.(3) packing material is the most commonly used pulp, followed by wood powder or inorganic fillers (glass fiber, asbestos, mica etc.). The pulp is wood as raw material, with sodium bisulfite, non soluble cellulose impurities to the wood, and then byThat is the pure cellulose bleaching. The amount of filler material for the total amount of 25%-32%, the amount is too small, the pressure of plastic powder fluidity big, product strength is low; on the contrary, the amount of excessive pressure, plastic powder fluidity decreases, the product surface is not smooth, water
- Q:What are the packing machines?
- Glass glue category of automatic and manual soft packing machine, chemical, I do not know what you are talking about? You can go and have a look.
- Q:What is a packaging machine?
- Meet the needs of mass production and meet the requirements of clean sanitationUsually some non-standard equipment, the common is pneumatic and simple combination of electrical components, to meet the requirements of factory automation
- Q:Color code positioning of packaging machinery
- The use of the printed color packaging materials, photoelectric switch (available on the color electric eye tracking and positioning), through the control system to drive the stepper motor rotation and color according to the distance between the automatic stop, to complete and accurate packaging products logo.
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Track roller type rail flat car track car battery car nailThese are, want to know more, you can go to the network building equipment to see there
- Q:Bread packing machine Product features
- 4., high sensitivity photoelectric eye mark tracking, digital input seal cutting position, so that the seal cutting position more accurate.5. temperature independent PID control, better for all kinds of packaging materials.6. 、 positioning stop function, no sticking knife, no waste of coating.7. drive system is simple, more reliable work, more convenient maintenance.8. all control is realized by software, which is convenient for function adjustment and technical upgrading, and never falls behind.
- Q:What are the main functions of packaging machinery and equipment?
- Such as cleaning, stacking and disassembly. In addition, also includes the measurement or the package seal etc.
- Q:The role of food packaging machinery
- (8) can promote the development of packaging machinery related industry is a comprehensive science which is related to many subjects, materials, process and equipment, electronics, electrical appliances, automatic control and other related disciplines, requires the simultaneous and coordinated development, the overall performance of any discipline problems will affect the packaging machinery. Therefore, the development of packaging machinery will effectively promote the progress of related disciplines. In addition, in order to meet the needs of high-speed packaging machinery packaging, the relevant front and rear processes are bound to adapt, and also promote the simultaneous development of related processes.Fig. 3 is a flow chart of liquid filling. With empty bottles of boxes stacked on pallets, by the conveyor belt to depalletizers, will remove the tray one by one, the box with the conveyor belt to the machine, remove the empty bottles from the box, empty by the conveying belt to the washing machine, after cleaning, and transported to the packing machine next to filled with beverage bottles into them. The empty bottles removed from the unloading machine are sent into the bottle washing machine by another conveyor belt for disinfection and cleaning. They are tested by the bottle inspection machine and conform to the cleaning standard and then enter the filling machine and capping machine. The beverage is bottled from a filling machine. Packed beverage bottle capping machine with the sealed and transported to the labeling machine labeling, (see pictures) with various beverage bottle filling line of the process is similar. But because of the different nature of beverage, the filling machine and capping machine are also different.
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Also, according to the use of composite PE or textile cloth, in order to improve the physical strength and tightness.Hope to help you.
- Q:What's the best place to use the pillow type packing machine?
- In the early communication can be reflected, and sometimes non-standard customized to see the level of Technology
We are a manufacturer of adhesive and packing tapes. Carrefour, Auchan, as well as many other buyers in 70 countries worldwide appreciate our expertise and products, which boosted our sales to $10 million last year. We source raw materials from renowned suppliers. All materials are SGS-approved and rechecked before being put into production. Plus, our QC technicians oversee the whole production process to ensure quality. Actually, 90 percent of our buyers are satisfied with our SGS-approved products and place repeat orders with us.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 10 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||11% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 5，000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||capper, adhesive sheet machine, conveting machine, rewinder machine, slitting machine, machine for protective film
|Product Price Range