Technical Data High Quality Gravure Printing Machine GP2-1100
Max. Printing Width (mm): 1100
Printing Color: 2
Max. Printing Speed (m/min): 50
Max. Rewinding Diameter (mm): 600
Printing Girth (mm): 220~940
Precision of Chromatography (mm): ±0.2
Dimension(L x W x H) (mm): 3200 x 1600 x 1900
Machine Weight (kg): 2400
Total Power (kw): 19
Package: Package wooden carton
Packing of High Quality Gravure Printing Machine GP2-1100
Packed with wooden carton of customized size and then placed on the pallet.
Storage Of High Quality Gravure Printing Machine GP2-1100
Storage procedures：Keep dry and cool and away from direct sunlight for quality.
Remarks of High Quality Gravure Printing Machine GP2-1100
Due to machine development, above information may be changed at any time without prior notice. The actual specifications are according to the agreement between buyer and seller.
Service of High Quality Gravure Printing Machine GP2-1100
We have a group of professional technicians and workers with rich experience, who are dedicated in this industry and try to offer best service to every customer. We are undertaking the idea of “reliable quality, reasonable price, and good service” to meet the needs of every customer. Your success is our goal, and your content is our hope. We keep pursuing “exact production, high-quality service”.
- Q:What does the mechanical equipment include?
- Hydraulic lifting track machineHydraulic tamping machine, rail sawing machine, rail machine
- Q:Ask a mechanical question about the waste film recycling in the packaging machine
- It is recommended not to check the cursor, if the speed is stable, with the amount of speed (recommended to detect the angular speed of the drum) to detect, a closer speed will be smaller, you can do the implementation of the operation. If the speed is unstable, you can only use the scale. But the 2 one is marked out. The beginning and the end. A colleague detects the difference in velocity between the 2 displacements. The difference in speed means that the film is stretched and the excessive velocity is stopped directly, which means that the film has been stretched
- Q:Where is secondhand corrugated paper packaging machinery available?
- Start a small yellow cardboard box factory, they have the best business, began the purchase of machinery, plant hire.In an unfamiliar field, we should listen to the opinions of experienced people.Carton is a supporting product of consumer products, so to speak, as long as people have consumption, enterprises and products, there will be no lack of product packaging.
- Q:Working principle of packing machine
- Then, by heating the sealing part of the bag bottom sealing, again is material, the material into the packaging machine, and then sealing, finally cut off, a complete package came out, this is the working principle of small vertical packaging machine.
- Q:Donkey hide gelatin cake made of sticky, forming very well, that is, vacuum packaging, after a little sticky in the vacuum bag, what's going on?
- Now the standard of living has improved, basically the vacuum bag. This will improve the product's shelf life, preservation time is longer, more conducive to product sales.
- Q:Food, equipment, tools, containers, packaging materials, etc. shall comply with food safety standards or requirements
- 5009.101 determination of antimony in polyester resins and their moulding products for food containers and packaging materialsGB 13113 hygienic standard for polyethylene terephthalate moulding articles for food containers and packaging materials
- Q:What is the name of the paper used in packing machine parts and yellow?
- Rust preventive action, commonly used for steel vapor rust preventive paper, but also for a variety of metals.
- Q:Hello, I just do packaging machinery, foreign trade, I do not know how to search customers ah.
- You can consider the promotion above the industry website.Plus, you're the packaging machine for candy and cookies, and of course it's the maker of candy and cookies.
- Q:How is the production and characteristics of ceramic wall tiles different from the size and performance of molding?
- What is the size of the parison forming pressure and the performance of the ceramic wall and floor tile products?Ceramic wall and floor tiles are usually formed by pressing. Domestic made for 30 tons, imported equipment has tons of suppression, 200 tons and 500 tons. In order to smooth accurate size, excellent products, must pay attention to the effect of powder properties and compression of products. That is to say, the quality of the floor tiles, billets, methods of preparation, and the quality of products and production scale and way of pressing machinery. As for pressing pressure, as the molding pressure decreases, the sintering shrinkage becomes smaller and the water absorption rate becomes smaller, the durability of the product should be improved. It should be noted that the pressure should not be too high. Excessive pressure, stress, and density increase will cause unnecessary energy consumption, and cause compressed air to expand after pressure is canceled and cause excessive spalling.
- Q:A & B two sets of packaging machines, at the same time packaging quality of 500 kilograms of goods
- (3) large variance, indicating that this group of data volatility, variance is small, volatility is relatively stableAnswer: (1) a = x (501+500+503+506+504+506+500+498+497+495), 10=501,B = x (503+504+502+498+499+501+505+497+502+499), 10=501;(2) S2, =1/n[(501-501) 2+ (500-501) 2+... + (495-501) 2]=12.6,S2 B, =1/n[(503-501) 2+ (504-501) 2+... + (499-501) 2]=6.4;(3) a b > S2 dreams S2,The quality of R B packaging machine 10 bags of sweets is relatively stable.Comments on the subject, mainly on the average number, variance calculation, and their significance, the correct memory formula is the key to solving problems
We own advanced production lines and perfect technology and quality management system which combined with research & development, production and marketing.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$ 0.5 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% Southeast Asia
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||10% - 20%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 1000 M2
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range