1.Specifications of Transfer Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Transfer Film:
Transfer Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Transfer Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on electrical appliances after using for a long time?
- You can use gasoline or use electric hair dryer to blow the film for a while. It will get very easy to remove.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- Give alcohol a try.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel door after using for a long time?
- Apply some universal glue to the film. Be careful not to apply it on stainless steel surface. Then cover the door with cloth. And then remove the cloth after a certain period of time so as not to destroy the surface of stainless steel.
- Q:What are the differences between 360 degrees, 180 degrees and 60 degrees privacy-protective films~
- The differences are: the light transmittance of 360 degrees privacy-protective film (about 60%) is lower than that of 180 degrees film (80%). And 360 degrees film protect privacy in all directions but 180 degrees film in only two directions. 60 degrees refer to the visual angel of the computer user, meaning to look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from right or left side to the center line of the screen. Please use 3M authentic privacy-protective products.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:If the keyboard protective film is too big, do I need to cut it?
- No need to cut it. You can just use the whole film to cover the keyboard.
- Q:What is the privacy protective film? ? And how can it keep peepers away?
- What kind of privacy protective film are you talking about? Is it used on computer screen or car windows? However, no matter which kind it is, the principle should be the same. It's the use of polarization technology. The screen is viewable only from the front side and within the space that is 45 degrees to the front side. In this way, the content on the screen can only be seen clearly from the font side. But people who look at the screen from an angel of 30 degrees from two sides cannot see what's on the screen.
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- Cutting PE protective film is a highly required work. It's not simple as what you think. Things like cutting speed, tool bit and the heat generated during processing may affect the result. The solution is actually very simple. Come to our factory and take a look!
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range