1.Specifications of Transfer Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Transfer Film:
Transfer Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Transfer Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- Generally speaking, tempered glass film is put in a small bag to prevent dust, scratches and knocks. The front side of it is a layer of tempered glass. Thus there's no need to coat it with other protective films.
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
- Q:How to remove the shadow of the keyboard protection screen in the notebook screen?
- In general, the keyboard does not touch the screen (the laptop B bezel is surrounded by cushioning and anti compression pads). This may be due to the fact that the keyboard protection you purchased is thicker than the gap between the foot pad and the screen, so the screen is compressed and the watermark is left for a long time. (this actually work with some laptop related work has lower notebook, in the mold design on the existence of such defects, the screen is almost no gap between the surface of the keyboard and display more will form a slight squeeze, long-term use is likely to cause this phenomenon.Suggest that you pay attention to watch your laptop B (screen surface) around the foot pad, to see if the thickness is enough. In addition to remove watermark by alcohol and a soft brush on the screen printed water cleaning (note must be light, turn off the power, try to make the screen tends to level, prevent the liquid flowing inside through the frame around the screen), you can also try to screen film!I hope I can help you. Good luck!
- Q:The car door bowl protection film is not good
- You won't first ask an expert to come over and stick to it once. If you learn it once more, don't you OK?
- Q:How do I remove the protective film from my suitcase?
- 1, the travel box according to the material can be divided into soft cloth box and hard box two (hard box can be divided into ABS, PP and ABS+PC, and pure PC material of four kinds);2, travel box according to the structure can be divided into vertical and horizontal pull rod suitcase suitcase (two vertical rod boxes can be divided into four wheels and a wheel);
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- The life of the knit cotton paved on the floor is much longer than that of other similar products. The product is mainly used by decoration company during construction. It has function of shock absorption. It does not only enhance the tanacity of the product but also increase the resilience and flexibility of it to a large extent at the same time.
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:There are several labels on the toughened film, which are the protective films that need to be torn off
- I hope my answer will help you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask questions. Thank you!
- Q:When you remove the protective film from your cell phone, how can you remove the glue?
- The organic matter and the inorganic substance in the reaction can be dissolved, the contact area is increased, and the reaction rate is increased. For example, in the saponification reaction of oils and fats, the addition of ethanol can dissolve NaOH and dissolve oil, so that they can contact fully in the homogeneous phase (the solution of the same solvent) and accelerate the reaction rate.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range