1.Specifications of Transfer Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Transfer Film:
Transfer Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Transfer Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to easily tear protective film down from the refrigerator?
- Try to use electric hair drier at low gears to blow the film from a certain distance. When heated, the film will expand. It will make it easier to tear off the film.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on aluminium alloy is very difficult to remove?
- Use sulfuric acid.
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:Where can I buy the protective film for floor tiles used after tiling?
- It's better to use wrapping film after the floor is cleaned.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on organic glass after it's used for a long time?
- You can wipe it off using paper with some alcohol (Industrial alcohol is better while medical alcohol is also acceptable.). Then scratch it. The film will be cleaned up.
Besides, you can use nail polish remover. The way of use is the same as that of alcohol and acetone. The effect is quite good. The quality of the polish remover can be either good or ordinary as long as it can remove the nail polish.
- Q:How many kinds of electroplating protective film are there?
- Electroplating protective film is often used in gas deodorization, liquid decolorization or cleaning of the organic contaminations in plating bath in particular. Products like aluminium products can use method of anodization. There will form a layer of protective film of crystalline aluminium oxide.
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- TP protective film is plastic. It can cover the screencan and protect it from scratches, but it can't prevent the crushing of the screen. If you are afraid that your screen may break, you could use toughened glass film.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:Can non-sticky table tennis racket be coated with protective film?
- I suggest you to use sticky gum. Protective film can't be covered on non-sticky gum. You'd better wipe up the gum when you use it.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range