1.Specifications of Transfer Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Transfer Film:
Transfer Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Transfer Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- I don't know how. You'd better find someone who is good at sticking films.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:What's the different between stretch film and protective film?
- Stretch film is used for packaging. But protective film can be used in many ways. For example, protective films like static film and film with glue are used in industry to protect the surface of the products from pollution, damage, dust and keep them clean during production and transpotation to increase the market competitiveness of the products.
- Q:PE film: the differences between protective film, stretch film and composite membrane.
- There are many kinds of materials used in protective films, such PE, PET and OPP. The film is mainly used during prodution of products and delivery of finished products. Stretch film is a kind of film with thinness and high tensile strength made from PE materials.And it's mainly used on packaging. For example, logistics companies, transport companies and express companies use it to pack products.And composite flim is composited with several different materials, like PE and PET. This type of film is more high-temperature resistant than ordinary PE protective film.
- Q:What kind of protective film is suitable for stainless steel products?
- Q:What to do when the keyboard protective film is not adsorptive any more ?
- Wash the film with liquid detergent and then put it on clean glass or desktop until it gets dry. And it will become adsorptive again when you recoat the keyboard with it!
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:Why can't the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel be removed after a year of storage?
- The film is made from gum. Gum expand when heated and contract when cooled, which make it difficult to remove the film.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range