1.Specifications of Transfer Film:
Excellent optical property, high adhesion between film and alumium layer after chemical treatment on the surface of film.
Good gloss ,lowest haze, Due to high adhesion of aluminium layer,No Al layer peels the shelf of life can be retained.
Low heat shrinkage, well tensile strength, aluminium coating is well-proportioned has very high luster degree, light reflectivity reach 98%.a higher barrier can be achieved by increasing the thickness of Al layer.
Strong water resistance, high temperature resistance.
2. Usage of Transfer Film:
Transfer Film is available in hand-applied and machine formats for product moisture proof, anti-dust, fastening and protecting etc. Our stretch film are widely used in following fields, such as outer packing of corrugated box or pallet, packing of loose and small products together, packing of bare machine etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of Transfer Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:Some questions about protective film for ping pong bat gum.
- Yes, you can.
- Q:How to peel the protective film from the screen of mobile phone without damaging the screen?
- I don't know how. You'd better find someone who is good at sticking films.
- Q:Cover the surface of metal plate with protective film.
- The film itself may be coated with a layer of glue. Thus it's no need to use other adhesive tapes. If you use double-sided adhesive tape, I recommmend this kind. This kind of tape won't fall off even if it ages owing to damp and high temperature. If the film feels not adhesive, it doesn't mean it's not coated with glue because generally, the adhesion of protective film is very low that you can hardly feel it.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Using alcohol
- Q:The way to distinguish acrylic glue from silica gel.
- Most of the PET protective films we use are coated with silica gel. Compared to acrylic glue, silica gel is much widely used. For example, the PET protective films that are commonly used on screen is required to be coated with silica gel. Besides, the temperature that silica gel could bear is higher than that acrylic glue could. Acrylic glue is mainly used in packaging of high-light products or used as the switch of thin film. It's quite cheap and convenient.
When we buy a roll of PET protective film, how can we know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in it? The simplest and fastest way is to scratch the adhesive side of the film. If there is no glue or powder, then it's silica gel, otherwise it's acrylic glue. Therefore, silica gel is also called "glue with no powder". The manufacturer who use adhesive PET protective films can use this method to know whether acrylic glue or silica gel is used in the film they are using.
- Q:What is the explosion-proof tempered glass protective film?
- Explosion-proof glass film is used to prevent the broken glass from hurting people.
- Q:How to remove the aging protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- 1.Grind the film off using polishing machine. 2. Heating it with electric hair drier and scratching it off. 3. Pouring some boiling water on it and then scratching it off.
- Q:What are the genaral standards of protective film teat?
- There are only some general conventions in the industry. No national standards at present.
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- If the material won't be damaged, you can try to heat it with electric hair drier.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on floor tiles?
- Use saw dust or wood chips. Mopping the floor with saw dust can remove the grease film on it. Generally, when flooring is done, carpenters will begin to work. And there will be a lot of sawdust left at that time. You can take some. You know people often use sawdust to mop the floor in the malls. The floor is very clean.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range