Intruction of Tio2 Titanium Dioxide
Titanium dioxide is a kind of powder coating rutile titanium dioxide. By special high-temperature densification of silicon and aluminum coated process, with high whiteness, good dispersion, and strong performance of the pigment, and the pigment particles small, homogeneous, water-soluble salt content and low physical properties. Dense high-temperature processing of silicon also gives the product a high weather resistance.
Specification of Titanium Dioxide for PVC Pipe ISO BV Factory Hot Sale 2014
standard index value
Tint-reducing power,Reynolds number
Water soluble objects
Average particle size
- Q:how do you paint things shiny gloss?
- I use oil based high gloss paints. First of all I sand the surface using three different sand papers, starting with the most coarse and working my way to the finest. I wipe it clean with methylated spirits because it dries instantly and there is no water to make the timber swell or affect the paint in any way. I apply a good quality undercoat, usually oil based. If you can find a ridge filler undercoat, it will help even out flaws. If you have large pits or dents you might want to fill with an appropriate filler. Leave for a minimum of 12 hours and sand with a fine grade paper. Wipe off with metho again. Feel with your fingers - if you can feel bumps you will be able to see them, so you may need to sand a little more. For the paint: use the best quality brush you can afford. Ask for advice in the paint store if you are unsure. Load your brush with a small amount of paint. If it's a small item you should be able to do a stroke the full length in one go. If not, you will need to reload mid stroke. Apply the paint, reload and pick up where you left off. When one length is complete, go back and lay off in the opposite direction, that is to brush the paint all in the same direction. Work quickly. When you have completed your first coat, leave to dry for a minimum of 12 hours and repeat the sand and paint process again. I usually do three coats of oil based paint, but you may not need to. If I'm doing a clear finish on a timber project, I will rub boiled linseed oil into the clear finish with a very, very fine steel wool. It gives a lovely soft finish. There are also two pack products available which can be sprayed on and give a very high gloss finish, but I have never used those.
- Q:What are the wall paint and paint?
- Wall paint are basically water-based paint, brush wall, paint brush wood, metal surface of the majority, there is no good or bad, only the use of points
- Q:DuPont car paint with PPG car paint which is good?
- British ICI good
- Q:Paint sharpies????????
- Drug store??
- Q:What is the greatest harm to the interior wall paint?
- According to the China Indoor Environment Monitoring Center Guangzhou sub-center experts, paint and putty is a major source of indoor pollution, especially in the use of paint in the process of the greatest harm, and paint workers are often the biggest victims.
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and whitening?
- White powder is also called "Shuangfei powder", the main component is heavy calcium carbonate, heavy calcium carbonate is also referred to as "TSP", usually used to cover leveling, brushing out no latex paint luster, appears coarse particles, now decoration Has been rarely used, the basic was eliminated.
- Q:Use of textile pigments
- The pigment is easy to use, more vivid than the color of acrylic paint, but no heavy feeling. Widely used in textiles, paper, wood and other materials on the painting, can be used for hand-painted, nail, screen printing and other methods. And can be used as a Chinese painting, watercolor paint.
- Q:How to clean painted walls?
- Start with a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser - those things work well on nearly any wall. If that doesn't work, take a rag with some gentle detergent and scrub gently. If that doesn't work, grab your paint and just paint over the marks.
- Q:Will the temperature difference affect the density of the paint
- influences. The temperature is so fast.
- Q:White paint plus what will be more white
- A small amount of fluorescent whitening agent can be used.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range