TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:What is the difference between paint and paint?
- As the early coatings are basically solvent-based, so our popular paint is called paint, and now due to the development of paint, there have been water, powder, light curing, solvent-free paint, so called paint is not appropriate , So collectively referred to as paint. Or it can be said that the paint is included in the paint inside, and the paint may not necessarily be paint.
- Q:What are the differences between paint 106 and 806?
- 106 paint used 806 paint do not understand it should be almost tens of dollars a barrel if it is more than 100 yuan than the purchase of state legislature 15 liters when the Lai 135 yuan / barrel single brush can be 180 square meters whiteness and good hiding good and environmentally friendly
- Q:Paint with petrol is an oily or water-based paint
- Petrochemical paint with dilute the paint is oily paint, oily paint is commonly known as organic solvent-based paint.
- Q:Is the polymer cement - based waterproof coating required for inspection?
- Polymeric waterproof waterproof coating (JS), are organic waterproof coating, cement-based crystalline waterproof material is inorganic paint, sampling inspection is not the same batch, you did not understand, please own control options.
- Q:Photo Printer Dye Ink and Pigment Ink What's the difference?
- Pigment of the ink is more light, the color is not so bright, dye ink is not fast, bright colors, we are the manufacturer of printer ink manufacturers
- Q:Giraffe paint and bauhinia paint which brand is good
- Two are very general like the brand it, you have to choose the words like Dulux Yeah these more reliable Oh!
- Q:When the paint is used in China
- Currently unearthed lacquerware is the earliest spring and autumn period
- Q:What is the effect of sublimation and color laser printers when printing photos?
- Sublimation printer is the basic principle of color dyes through some means "move" to the print media, the formation of brilliant images. The source of color dyes is the ribbon, generally divided into yellow, magenta, cyan, black four ribbons (there are some sublimation printer with yellow, magenta, green three colors), and then set the ribbon in a drum , The drum is equipped with tens of thousands of semiconductor heating elements, from these heating elements constitute the print head, at a certain temperature by the semiconductor heating elements on the drum print head solid pigment directly sublimated into a gaseous state (solid not through Liquefied directly to the gaseous), and then sprayed onto the print media, each heating element can be adjusted out of 256 different levels of temperature, the higher the temperature the more the gas pigment, so as to rely on temperature to adjust the color ratio on the print media And the degree of shade.
- Q:How to have a paint fight?
- Buy tempura paints. They are relatively inexpensive and are water soluble - washes out of clothing for the most part. Using primary and secondary colors will make things interesting enough - red, yellow, blue, green, orange, violet. Buying acrylic means that you'll have to make decisions about which blue, red, yellow, etc. (Ultramarine vs. Manganese Blue or Cadmium Red light or Alizarin Crimson and so on). The tempera (it's not real tempera paint that is made with egg yolks, powdered pigment - dangerous - and a binder of linseed oil or gun arabic). The stuff that comes in large plastic containers is what you want. If there are things that you don't want to be painted, cover them with plastic drop cloths. Tell people to wear white, black, or gray clothes. Different colors will have different effects in each. Devise a simple means of extracting the colors from the containers to keep the colors from all mixing together and creating a brown-gray mush. Keep colors discrete.
- Q:Decoration, paint how to distinguish between paint and varnish?
- Standard in the coating terminology of the "note": that "in the specific name of the paint can be used to express the 'paint' words, such as blending paint, thick paint, etc." is also wrong. Because in fact the "paint" is not only used in specific paint varieties, but also a large number of used in the paint category, such as acrylic paint, polyurethane paint, etc., but also a large number of applications in the general terms, such as corrosion Paint, car paint, ship paint and so on. In fact, in addition to individual circumstances, the paint and paint the word is common, it does not specifically refers to the specific species can be expressed.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range