TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:What is the difference between lake and pigment?
- Litter is a pigment in which soluble dyes are precipitated in an inorganic base and are insoluble in water. Organic pigments can be classified into two types: lake pigments and pigment pigments.
- Q:What is the difference between oily and waterproof latex paint?
- Latex paint is commonly known as latex paint, was born in the twentieth century, the mid-seventies, is the acrylic copolymer emulsion as the representative of a large class of synthetic resin emulsion coating. Latex paint is a water-dispersible coating, it is a synthetic resin emulsion as the base material, the filler after grinding and adding a variety of additives made of refined paint. Latex paint with the traditional wall paint with many different advantages, such as easy to brush, dry quickly, the film water, scrub resistance and so good.
- Q:JS polymer cement based waterproof coating how to use
- Mixed with cement used.
- Q:What is the aging of the polymer?
- The reason is that the fundamental is the role of external factors, the polymer chemical bond cracking and the phenomenon of aging
- Q:What is the 888 paint
- 888 paint is generally refers to the enamel decorative paint, (imitation ceramic paint) is currently a relatively low grade of paint, but the price is low, the construction process is still a simple market, there are paste, powder two , Each is divided into ordinary, water-resistant, tempered and several other types of use: with 0.3mm thick elastic scraper scraping, until the first thoroughly dry and then scraping the second time, and so the second time Dry film to the non-stick but not completely dry when wiped with a trowel, calendering can be used to wipe the original coating of the base material, many times forced pressure light Serve.
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of calcium-plastic coating and latex paint?
- Paint in Chinese traditional name for paint. The so-called coating is coated on the surface of the object to be protected or decorated, and can be formed with a strong adhesion of the coating film, usually resin, or oil, or emulsion-based, with or without adding pigments, fillers, add The corresponding auxiliary agent, with organic solvents or water made of viscous liquid. China's paint industry more authoritative "paint technology" a book is so defined: "paint is a material, this material can be used in different construction techniques coated on the surface of the object, the formation of strong adhesion, with a certain strength, continuous A film formed so as to form a film, also known as a film or coating.
- Q:Polymer batteries and 18650 batteries in the end which is more secure?
- Each have the merits of the current technology 18650 failure rate is lower, and has solved the problem of explosion.
- Q:Can dye inks and pigments be mixed?
- Put the paper towel or other good absorbent material on the table to prepare for the overflow of ink.
- Q:Can I add water to the paint?
- Paint inside can not add water; but water-based paint, then you can add water.
- Q:Epson 7908 and 9908, useful for the supply of dye ink
- Can be used, the dye is smoother than the pigment ink
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range