TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:Fluorescent pigments differ from fluorescent dyes
- Pigment is a powdery solid opaque, used in ink, paint, plastic and so on
- Q:Advantages and Disadvantages of Lacquer and Latex Paint
- General friends that the paint is toxic, mainly by the impact of television advertising.
- Q:Is it a poisonous cage with paint?
- TVOC total volatile organic compounds, VOC, Votatile Organic Compound abbreviation, VOC in the indoor air as a heterogeneous pollutants, because of their separate concentration is low, but the type, generally not one by one, respectively, to TVOC said its total. TVOC includes benzene, toluene, butyl acetate, ethylbenzene, p-xylene, styrene, o-xylene, undecane and the like. Interior construction and decoration materials are the main source of TVOC in the air. Studies have shown that even if the indoor air in a single VOC content is lower than its limit, but a variety of VOC mixed and its interaction, so that the damage intensity increases. TVOC showed toxicity, irritation, can cause the body immune disorders, affecting the central nervous system function, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, weakness, chest tightness and other symptoms, may also affect the digestive system, loss of appetite, nausea, etc. Damage the liver and hematopoietic system, and even cause death.
- Q:How to paint my car???
- I would use Crayola brand paint, but it is really hard to find.
- Q:What are the pigments on the gourd?
- Painting with a traditional Chinese painting, drawing a good dry, to the entire gourd on a layer of transparent paint (with polyester paint or varnish can be), paint and then coated with a layer, so that will not bleach.
- Q:What dispersant can disperse the dye?
- Dispersant (Dispersant) is a kind of interfacial active agent with both lipophilicity and hydrophilicity in the molecule at the same time. It is possible to uniformly disperse the solid and liquid particles of inorganic and organic pigments which are difficult to dissolve in the liquid, and also to prevent the settling and agglomeration of the particles and to form amphiphilic agents required for the suspension of the suspension.
- Q:How to distinguish between the brush on the wall is the oily latex paint or water-based latex paint? The 5
- I have done more than a decade of oil workers have not heard of oily latex paint ah, only the woody paint only water-based oily ah, and I asked the understanding of oil workers friends, they have not heard of oily latex You know your oily paint?
- Q:What is the origin of the names of thermoplastic polymers and thermosetting polymers?
- Thermoplastic polymer also has some special cases, such as polytetrafluoroethylene, the decomposition temperature is lower than the viscosity flow temperature, it can not use the traditional thermoplastic method for processing, but only solid phase sintering and so on.
- Q:Epson 7908 and 9908, useful for the supply of dye ink
- You can use dye inks. Just use dye ink to print photos easily fade.
- Q:What is the difference between spraying and brushing?
- Painting. Paint the machine more expensive, the use of guns for construction, the effect of this construction process is that the wall surface smooth, feel good, fullness is good, called excellent. Paint with a fast construction, good flatness, no texture and other advantages. The disadvantage is that the paint loss is relatively large, late maintenance trouble, because the latter part of the repair, then the workers can not pull the machine over the paint, and brush out with the spray out of the texture is certainly different.
Our company is a compound chemical enterprise, engaged in the R&D, manufacturing and deep processing of powder products. Specializing in the production of high quality titanium dioxide anatase and rutile, including food grade titanium dioxide, enamel and ceramic grade titanium dioxide, fiber grade titanium dioxide, welding grade titanium dioxide, lithopone and other fine powder.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 100 Million
||20.00% North America
20.00% South America
10.00% Eastern Europe
10.00% North America
10.00% Northern Europe
10.00% South Asia
10.00% Western Europe
5.00% Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||41% - 50%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 700,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Design Service Offered;
Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range