- Classification: Superfine Barium
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade,Electron Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade,Medicine Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc..
- Model Number: Superfine Barium
- Color: White
- Quality Standard: Q/HYY001-2002
- Origin: China
- Usage: Printing
- Barium sulfate content: Min 98%
- Whiteness: High up to 93.0
- Application 2: Cosmetic
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Grade: Industrial
- Apperence: White powder
- Q:The mud mixed at a certain ratio into wells. Explain reason for doing well of barite powder materials
- Transfer to slightly alkaline 9.5, should be lime bar. If it is acidic, the solubility of the sulfur-containing substance is small and will escape.
- Q:The main purpose of barite powder.
- Buried pipeline paving material weight of swamp area instead of lead used for nuclear facilities, nuclear power plant, X light shielding laboratory, prolong the life of the pavementBarite powder: Barite powder or natural barium sulfate, products are mainly used in oil and gas drilling mud to increase the production of lithopone or as shielding X ray agent for medicine, atomic energy industry, vehicle brake materials, packing tape, high-grade paint, anti gravity wall radiation hospital industry.
- Q:How to judge the barite and witherite (BASO4) (BACO4) mine
- A little sample into dry clean the tube, then adding hydrochloric acid to the tube, if there is a bubble and solid gradually dissolved, will generate gas into clear lime water, the limewater turbid, it proved to be a witherite (BaCO3), whether it is barite (BaSO4)
- Q:How to wash heavy ore ore: detailed process?
- The ore after several times after the break to obtain a fine raw material of micron level, become clinker in roasting furnace, 2.5h, made from washed alkali, dilute acid pulping, adding sulfuric acid and aluminum (acid soluble in the reaction kettle, bleach), stirring 2.5h in the boiling temperature, obtained material, clean water to remove soluble salts press, and drying (170 DEG C) after a finished product. The technical performance of products meet the quality index of B grade IS03262 barite.
- Q:Are there any differences in density, refractive index and crystalline structure between barite and precipitated barium sulfate?
- Barite is one of the most important barium minerals, has the proportion of (4.3 - 4.7), low hardness (3 - 3.5) chemically stable, insoluble in water and acid, barite powder is mainly used in oil, chemical industry, paint, packing and other industrial sectors, including 80% - 90% used in petroleum drilling mud weighting agent
- Q:With water 155 tons barite barite powder with many side drilling fluid
- Barite more difficult tripping, easy to form a fake cake, slim hole. Please use it in moderation.
- Q:The purpose of processing 2000 barite milling equipment which is good, the highest yield can be achieved?
- As you requested, choose the right one for a number of wet and dry grinding equipment.
- Q:How to distinguish barite value?.
- Distinguishing feature: the relative density of barite (D = 4.3 - 4.5) is its outstanding feature, so it can be distinguished from other similar minerals. In the chip, barite and celestite is very similar, but the axis of barite angle is smaller, the interference color is slightly higher. The difference between barite and anhydrite is that the refractive index of barite is large, while the birefringence is much lower than that of anhydrite.
- Q:What are the varieties of barite? What is the difference between the specific content?
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate.
- Q:What are the characteristics of barite ore source?
- The other basin is shallow, oxidized and turbulent basin dominated by clastic rocks and shallow carbonate deposits.
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range