- Classification: Superfine Barium
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Agriculture Grade,Electron Grade,Food Grade,Industrial Grade,Medicine Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc..
- Model Number: Superfine Barium
- Color: White
- Quality Standard: Q/HYY001-2002
- Origin: China
- Usage: Printing
- Barium sulfate content: Min 98%
- Whiteness: High up to 93.0
- Application 2: Cosmetic
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Grade: Industrial
- Apperence: White powder
- Q:How to identify barite?
- Do not understand, you can ask the teacher, so that both can solve the problem, but also to promote friendship between teachers and students, do not wait until graduation, want to find a teacher chat, there is no cordial feeling.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Gypsum is a monoclinic mineral, a hydrate whose main chemical component is calcium sulfate (CaSO4). Gypsum is a wide range of industrial materials and building materials. It can be used as cement retarder, gypsum building product, model making, medical food additive, sulphuric acid production, paper packing, paint filling, etc..The microporous structure and heat dehydration of gypsum and its products provide excellent sound insulation, heat insulation and fire resistance.
- Q:Who is greater in the compressive strength of Barite Concrete and ordinary crushed stone concrete?
- Ordinary crushed stone concrete has great compressive strength,,We've just done this experiment on this side
- Q:Method of regulating barite mud
- The main role of barite is to increase the proportion of drilling mud
- Q:The production of rubber soles with which kinds of barite powder
- In the current market can buy a variety of soles of materials, patterns vary. The sole or shoe manufacturers must determine the product should achieve what performance, in line with what kind of standard, and to select materials: Rubber (RU), thermoplastic rubber (TR) and polyurethane (PU) or thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Uppers as a component of shoes, and must be closely matched with the soles of the materials, therefore, manufacturers should make the correct choice of uppers materials. Also, design and performance, all of which must be properly chosen to ensure a good quality of the final product.
- Q:What are the varieties of barite? What is the difference between the specific content?
- In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc..
- Q:Three oxidation two antimony plus barite powder can do
- The other is to sulfate, hydrochloride powder dispersed by barium nitrate, silver nitrate detection of water after clarification in the solution without a lot of precipitation (small or some).
- Q:Types of coal mineralization
- Coal is a solid combustible mineral formed by ancient plants buried in the ground and undergoing complex biochemical and physical and chemical changes. Is a solid combustible organic rock, mainly by the remains of plants after biochemical action, buried, and then changed by geological processes, commonly known as coal. Coal is praised as "black gold" and "food for industry". It is one of the main energy resources used in the human world since eighteenth Century.
- Q:The problem of Barite Concrete is urgent
- 470/2800 = substitute ordinary sand weight /2400Instead of ordinary sand weight = (470/2800) *2400The original producing quantity +470- instead of ordinary sand weight
- Q:Barite powder, barite powder grinding 325-3000 application value is reflected in where?
- In some oil and gas well drilling, the general use of drilling mud, clay proportion is about 2.5, the proportion of water is 1, so the mud density is low, sometimes not mud weight and the underground oil and gas pressure balance caused by underground blowout accident. In the case of high pressure, it is necessary to increase the proportion of mud, increase effective measures to join the mud in the mud is barite. Do drilling mud with barite fineness to generally reached more than 325 mesh, such as barite insufficient fineness is prone to precipitation. Drilling mud with barite requirement is more than 4.2, BaSO4 content of not less than 95%, the soluble salt is less than 1%.
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range