Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite |
||As an improved assistant material of anti settling and thickening, our new organic |
|bentonite B38 was mainly applied for semi-polarity or high-polarity system, with a good |
|efficiency of thixotropy, and anti settling.It saves cost as replacement of most traditional |
|domestic and imported bentonite.|
||Nitrolacquer, Epoxy Resin Paint, Polyester Paint, Vinyl Ester Resin Paint, Polyester |
|Varnish, Marine Paint, Heavy Anti-Corrosive Paint, Chlorinted Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid|
|Paint, Bituminous Paint, Base Paint, Adhesive, Printing Ink, Sealing Compound etc..|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.0%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement,normally less than traditional one.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Super Fine Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-3um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.7|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.5|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 36|
- Q:What is the effect of bentonite in cement production?
- The lubrication of bentonite, sealing adhesion, thickening and gelling made of mud, used for lining various operations such as soil seepage, wall construction, grouting, pile, caisson, anti-seepage cement and concrete construction land, additive, solid water transport, sewage treatment and shield lubrication etc..
- Q:What are the effects of high sand temperature on Bentonite
- The scope of application and application conditions are applicable to municipal (landfill), water conservancy, environmental protection, artificial lake and underground waterproofing and anti-seepage works.
- Q:Mud and Peng Runtu?
- Bentonite is also called bentonite and bentonite rock. The development history of China's use of bentonite has a long, just as a detergent. (the Sichuan area for hundreds of years ago in open-pit mine, the locals bentonite clay powder). Were really used only a few hundred years of history in the United States. Ancient formation is found in Wyoming, a green and yellow clay, after adding water into a paste, then people who have this kind of clay, called bentonite. In fact, the main mineral composition of bentonite is montmorillonite. The content of 85-90%, some properties of bentonite are all is decided by the montmorillonite. Montmorillonite can show various colors such as yellow green, yellow white, gray, white and so on. A dense block, but also for the soil bulk, by hand grinding with smooth feel, small body water volume swell after several times to 20-30 times, is suspended in the water, water When it is low, it is mushy. The nature of montmorillonite is related to its chemical composition and internal structure
- Q:What is bentonite produced?
- It is better not to produce mud soil; to produce the casting soil with enough sodium time; to produce pellet soil, to match the additives and so on.
- Q:In general, in the shield tunnel, bentonite is used to improve the soil?
- In order to solve the loess strata pressure balance shield construction in subway tunnel when the excavated earth pressure, it is difficult to establish and difficult problems such as high cutting temperature, using bentonite and modified foam on the muck to ensure the shield effect
- Q:What do you mean by "200 eye bentonite" in the data?
- Refers to the number of orders per square inch empty eye screen, 50 holes per square inch refers to the 50, 500 is 500, the higher the number, the more holes. In addition to said screen hole, it can be said at the same time for the screen by the particle size, the higher the number, the smaller the particle size.
- Q:How to use properly in cross engineering?
- For sand, gravel, crushed zone of the underlying mechanical dispersion; using the following corresponding to the formation of mud mud required for normal use; using a sand and gravel layer in the mud; in the sand, gravel and broken strata with drilling hole, difficult to solve; the ratio of slurry protection and application of the Guan Jian mud hole in drilling engineering personnel can feel, drilling fluid plays in the whole drilling engineering is how a character. It is in the field of geological engineering investigation, petroleum, natural gas drilling, groundwater and other resources drilling, mining, drilling, engineering, geological drilling, construction of basic projects, geological disaster control and other fields.
- Q:Earth pressure balance shield machine in the excavation, under what circumstances with bentonite, under what circumstances use foam?
- Suitable for the use of modified foam formation (1) foam is more suitable for the soil in grading is relatively good for soil particles with good gradation, the particle size distribution of a wide range, and the size of the bubble itself is not uniform, it is easier to fall between soil particles in the pores, closer contact with soil particles. The rate of dissipation of foam in a simple two-phase (water + gas) is much higher than the rate at which it dissipates in a three-phase (soil + water, ten gas). This is because in the soil, the full contact of foam and soil particles can prevent the flow of liquid film from being blocked and reduce the possibility of liquid film dewatering and foam bursting. In the soil gradation is relatively good, because the bubble and soil particles combine more complete and dense, pore water can more fully in the soil replacement and filling the original pore, so easy to form more closed bubbles. It is because of the existence of a large number of enclosed foam that the permeability coefficient of soil is reduced and water retention is enhanced. (2) foam is more suitable for the soil with larger average particle size; the finer the particle of soil is, the closer it is to viscosity; the stronger the hydrophilicity of minerals is, the greater their suction force is. Obviously, the small particles of silty clay will adsorb the free water contained in the liquid film on the surface of the foam, which will lead to the collapse of the foam after the dehydration of the liquid membrane, and reduce the sealing performance of the mixed soil
- Q:What is the relationship between bentonite and attapulgite?
- The bentonite is non metallic mineral montmorillonite as the main mineral composition, structure of montmorillonite is 2:1 type crystal structure of  consists of two silicon oxygen tetrahedron sandwiching a layer of aluminum eight surface body composition, due to the layered structure of montmorillonite crystal cell formation in the presence of some cations, such as Cu, Mg, Na, K, and the cation with montmorillonite crystal cell function is not strong, easy to by other cation exchange, so it has good ion exchange property. Has been applied abroad in industrial and agricultural production in 24 areas in more than 100 departments, more than 300 products, which is called "universal soil".
- Q:How to increase the swelling capacity and colloidal value of bentonite?
- Sodium bentonite of calcium bentonite with high swelling capacity.
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average