Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite |
||As an improved assistant material of anti settling and thickening, our new organic |
|bentonite B38 was mainly applied for semi-polarity or high-polarity system, with a good |
|efficiency of thixotropy, and anti settling.It saves cost as replacement of most traditional |
|domestic and imported bentonite.|
||Nitrolacquer, Epoxy Resin Paint, Polyester Paint, Vinyl Ester Resin Paint, Polyester |
|Varnish, Marine Paint, Heavy Anti-Corrosive Paint, Chlorinted Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid|
|Paint, Bituminous Paint, Base Paint, Adhesive, Printing Ink, Sealing Compound etc..|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.0%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement,normally less than traditional one.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Super Fine Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-3um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.7|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.5|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 36|
- Q:Does sodium bentonite need to add alkaline earth?
- Bentonite contains four major cations: potassium, sodium and calcium magnesium. Generally, the amount of potassium and sodium is more than that of calcium and magnesium, called sodium based bentonite. Nature has more calcium based bentonite. Calcium based bentonite is the main material.
- Q:Construction method of bentonite waterproof blanket
- Treatment of base (support layer, cushion)1) the grass roots can be divided into soft and hard bases. Before laying GCL, it is necessary to use the necessary equipment to flatten the base, and the compaction degree is above 85%. The surface shall be smooth and smooth, and there shall be no rock or other objects protruding above 2cm, nor shall there be obvious voids.2) there is no poisonous or harmful substance in the upper layer of artificial lake foundation.3) surface should be basically dry, no obvious water accumulation, if there is water, drainage work should be carried out.4) the radius of the base layer and the positive horn shall be no less than 30cm. If the radius of the repair circle exceeds 40cm or even vertically, the anchor shall be fixed after four weeks of anchoring, and the compaction shall be ensured without damaging the waterproof pad.5) a through pipe must be fixed and reinforced with concrete so that it can not sway.6) the anchorage ditch must be dug and compacted as required.
- Q:How to increase the swelling effect of sodium based bentonite
- 1, the montmorillonite content and cation exchange capacity of bentonite ore can be confirmed, and the amount of sodium carbonate can be reasonably added.2, the sodium conditions, moisture, temperature, shear force, extrusion pressure four should be reasonably applied.3, production process: raw ore, testing, coarse crushing, batching, sodium, drying, crushing, testing.4, as far as possible in the ingredients without organic additives, not high temperature.
- Q:The pellet production of bentonite proportion over what is the reason?
- The sodium carbonate modified by adding 3-4% detected more than 45 of the swelling value
- Q:How is bentonite applied in fertilizer production?
- The bentonite is non metallic mineral montmorillonite as the main mineral composition, structure of montmorillonite is 2:1 type crystal structure of  consists of two silicon oxygen tetrahedron sandwiching a layer of aluminum eight surface body composition, due to the layered structure of montmorillonite crystal cell formation in the presence of some cations, such as Cu, Mg, Na, K, and the cation with montmorillonite crystal cell function is not stable, easy to by other cation exchange, so it has good ion exchange property. Foreign countries have already applied 24 fields and more than 100 departments in industry and agriculture. There are more than 300 products, so people call it "omnipotent soil"".
- Q:Mud bentonite for Bored Pile
- Mud bentonite is made of high quality bentonite, which is artificially made from sodium.
- Q:Physical characteristics of bentonite waterproof mat
- With excellent performance, waterproof, anti permeability above the static water pressure up to 1.0MPa, the permeability coefficient of 5 x 10-11cm/s, bentonite is a natural inorganic material, not aging reaction, good durability; and will not cause any adverse effect on the environment of environmental protection materials
- Q:Is there any powder that has more expansive properties than bentonite?
- Montmorillonite, known as montmorillonite, is a mineral, volcanic ash formed after volcanic eruptions.
- Q:What do you mean by "200 eye bentonite" in the data?
- Refers to the number of orders per square inch empty eye screen, 50 holes per square inch refers to the 50, 500 is 500, the higher the number, the more holes. In addition to said screen hole, it can be said at the same time for the screen by the particle size, the higher the number, the smaller the particle size.
- Q:The higher the swelling value of bentonite, the better the waterproof performance. What is the reason?
- The higher the expansion coefficient of bentonite, the stronger the water absorption, so the waterproof performance is good, and it can also be used as the waterproof belt at the bottom of the landfill to prevent the harmful liquid from seeping into the ground and polluting the ground water. That's all
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average