- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Usage: refractory mateiral
- Q:Use of dolomite powder
- Identifying characteristics: with hardness larger in the cold, slow in dilute hydrochloric acid and other characteristics, can be distinguished from similar calcite.Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used as metallurgical flux, refractory material, building material and ingredient of glass and ceramics
- Q:Are dolomite and feldspar a kind of ore?
- Feldspar is a general term for feldspar minerals. They are divided into four groups: Feldspar, sub - group, plagioclase group and barium feldspar group, and dozens of minerals.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is a carbonate mineral consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite. Its crystal structure like calcite, often Chengling surfaces. When cold, dilute hydrochloric acid will gradually bubble. Some dolomite produces orange red light under the cathode ray. Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields. Mainly used as basic refractory and flux for blast furnace smelting; production of calcium magnesium phosphate and preparation of Magnesium Sulfate; and production of glass and ceramic ingredients. The utility model is also used as a flux in the fetal glaze. Some North kiln field, such as Ding often add dolomite in glaze, dolomite glaze in Jingdezhen also joined some.
- Q:How many years would it take for dolomite and quartz to crystallize Cheng Yushi?
- Quartz is one of silicon oxide species, its chemical composition is mainly SiO, the three party system. Translucent or opaque crystal; containing impurities in different colors, colorless and transparent crystal called crystal, Ru Shiying white, pale red called Rose Quartz, Amethyst purple or purple gem said Britain, Tan said the smoky quartz, Citrine, green and black is called the emerald, smoky quartz. Pure quartz can make a certain wavelength range of ultraviolet, visible light and infrared light through, optically active, piezoelectric and electrostrictive properties.The complete production in the rock crystal quartz geode, massive ore veins produced in the heat, granular is an important part of granite, gneiss and sandstone and other rocks.The number more than 2 is the continental crust of quartz ore, after feldspar, hard texture, is the main component of granite. Is a variant of the only stable under normal temperature and pressure SiO ten natural isomers.Quartz has many varieties, which change through the earth's crust and form a small amount of precious stones. Especially in Europe and the Middle East, quartz has been widely used for jewelry and hard stone carving since ancient times.
- Q:Dolomite and calcite are distinguished
- The differential thermal curve of endothermic peak peak temperature of calcite is 842 to 907 DEG, and 960 DEG standard gap. A variety of dolomite and calcite chemical composition of trace elements in the total replacement of the higher, the thermal decomposition temperature decreased more; hydrothermal metasomatic metamorphism dolomite have become stronger, the thermal decomposition temperature decreased more; calcite thermal metamorphism is stronger, the thermal decomposition temperature decreased more.
- Q:What's the difference between calcite and dolomite??
- The main component is calcium carbonate calcite, the sedimentary rock solid, porosity, low permeability, permeability of underground fluid are often not very good in them. And although the dolomite containing calcium carbonate is also large, but it contains a considerable amount of magnesium carbonate
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- The addition of dolomite and limestone powder mixed into dolomitic limestone mixture in the glaze, can produce anorthite and diopside - wollastonite clinker, suitable for fast firing porcelain, in the manufacture of fine brick and brick wall, the cost is lower than the clinker synthesis of calcium and magnesium compounds.
- Q:Calcite, marble, dolomite, marble how to distinguish?
- The density of most typical limestone pores is less than 1%, and marble is much more dense than that of marble. Because of its crystalline structure, many marbles are semi transparent and generally visible beyond 30 cm in thickness, while crystalline limestone is opaque. Because of the different marble origin and interior composition, the color of natural stone is different.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- But its hardness is low, cannot replace the quartz stone with very high hardness.
- Q:Where dolomite contains more than%60 calcium, containing more than%20 of magnesium
- No mineral in common minerals can reach such high levels of calcium and magnesium. The content of calcium and magnesium in dolomite has been very high, but it is far from this index.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average