- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Usage: refractory mateiral
- Q:Where dolomite contains more than%60 calcium, containing more than%20 of magnesium
- No mineral in common minerals can reach such high levels of calcium and magnesium. The content of calcium and magnesium in dolomite has been very high, but it is far from this index.
- Q:Is dolomite useful in shale?
- Shale (Shale) is a kind of sedimentary rock, complex composition, but having a thin sheet or sheet laminated joints is mainly formed by clay deposited by the pressure and temperature of rock, but mixed with detrital quartz, feldspar and other chemical substances, according to the mixture composition, can be divided into: calcareous shale, iron shale, siliceous shale, carbonaceous shale, black shale, oil shale shale which may be iron ore, oil shale can be refined oil, black shale oil can be used as indication of the formation.
- Q:What is the difference between the dolomite and dolomite under the mirror?
- Calcite twin is parallel to diamond, long diagonal, dolomite twin crystal parallel to diamond, short diagonal
- Q:Is dolomite powder in great demand? Good sell?
- Dolomite is a carbonate mineral consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite.
- Q:What's the difference between an ordinary stone and a marble?
- But the stone is generally refers to the small rock by rock body under external force and falling down, more dependent on the big rock surface, usually into a block or oval, the appearance of some rough, some smooth, firm texture, crisp. It can be used to make stone tools and collect stone mines.
- Q:Dolomite MgO content 18-23, what can be used?
- Based on a lot of practice, using sodium peroxide fast melting method, determination of silicon dioxide, calcium oxide, Magnesium Oxide in dolomite. Due to the use of cheap iron crucible, so that the method is fast, accurate, simple device, low cost analysis, all the analysis can be controlled within 0.5h, especially suitable for the daily analysis the small factory laboratories.
- Q:Dolomite powder prices in Kunming
- The use of I2-Nal-H2O system in Beijing light gold recovery of precious metals from waste electronic components in metallurgical plant. Dissolution of gold coating on waste components, recovery of gold by iron replacement or sodium sulfite reduction. Regeneration of iodine by oxidation of potassium chlorate with sulfuric acid. A new process of electrolytic gold removal has been developed at the Institute of materials recycling research. Thiourea and sodium sulfite were used as electrolyte, graphite as cathode plate, and gold plating waste as anode. After electrolysis, the gold on the coating is oxidized to Au+ to form a complex cation Au[cs (NH2)]2+ with thiourea, which is then reduced to gold by sodium sulfite and deposited at the bottom of the tank. The gold precipitate is separated and purified to obtain pure gold powder. The matrix material can be recovered from cobalt and nickel. The recovery rate of the process gold is 97~98%. Product gold purity >99.95%.
- Q:How many years would it take for dolomite and quartz to crystallize Cheng Yushi?
- The main mineral is quartz, generally light or white, dense and hard, but the particles often form dense clumps, which are not easily distinguished by the naked eye.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- The molecular formula of dolomite is CaCO3 and MgCO 3. Theoretical components: CaO 30.4%, MgO 21.9%, and CO2 47.7%. Often contain silicon, aluminum, iron, titanium and other impurities.
- Q:The difference between dolomite jade and Hetian jade
- Dolomite is more soft, casually fall, break, and two friction will drop a lot of powder, its texture is obvious, can see a grain of. Hetian jade more moist and meticulous, generally can not see the grain
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average