- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:What is the cause of dolomite?
- Closely related dolomitization and deep basin, generally by deep hydrothermal dolomitization in control; the development of basin, the deep crust exists a low velocity high conductive layer in the crust. In the deep of the low velocity high conductive layer is serpentinized peridotite, release a large number of Mg2+ in the serpentinization process, Mg2+ bearing hydrothermal rise to strong mg replacement and CaCO3 basin in carbonate rocks, the formation of dolomite.
- Q:Use of dolomite powder
- Identifying characteristics: with hardness larger in the cold, slow in dilute hydrochloric acid and other characteristics, can be distinguished from similar calcite.Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used as metallurgical flux, refractory material, building material and ingredient of glass and ceramics
- Q:What are the structural principles of linear sieves for dolomite?
- Synchronously, the rotation of the anti tank two vibrating motors linear vibrating screen, vibrating force of the eccentric block to produce offset in parallel to the motor axis direction in the direction perpendicular to the motor shaft for a stacked together, so the trajectory of the screening machine line.
- Q:Dolomite used for dolomite
- Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields.
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- Dongfeng Hebei Lingshou County Mineral staff said, in the ceramic production process, raw material and glaze with dolomite powder, calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide introduced component replacement of talc and calcite, Magnesium Oxide's role is to change the mixing system components, thereby reducing the sintering temperature of the embryo;
- Q:What's the effect of adding dolomite to the converter?
- The lining of converter is magnesia, and the addition of mature dolomite increases the content of MgO in molten steel, thus inhibiting the diffusion of MgO in steel lining to steel water, so as to protect lining and increase slag splashing
- Q:What is dolomite?
- For variety is carried by the female 'tannike' (Tineke), male (Zaria) hybrid 'Charlier' foster accessShrubs, erect branches, medium thickness, stiffness, stem epidermal spines, spines straight, slightly red, the number of medium; leaf blade leathery green, small to medium, serrated leaf clear, obvious, weak surface gloss, 5 lobular, apical leaflets elliptic, nearly 3 scape leaflets entire; flowers high Xinqiao angle goblet type; the flower diameter of 9 ~ 12cm, 95 ~ 100 the number of petals, white, fragrant; stamens RHS155C; flowers pale yellow; cut the branch length of 60 ~ 70cm, 14 ~ 16 branch flower yield / plant / year, vase period of 10 to 15 days.
- Q:Is dolomite powder in great demand? Good sell?
- Mainly used as basic refractory and flux for blast furnace smelting; production of calcium magnesium phosphate and preparation of Magnesium Sulfate; and production of glass and ceramic ingredients.Often see the use of this material, but the amount of large, depends on the area where you have more than a few industries.
- Q:Where dolomite contains more than%60 calcium, containing more than%20 of magnesium
- No mineral in common minerals can reach such high levels of calcium and magnesium. The content of calcium and magnesium in dolomite has been very high, but it is far from this index.
- Q:How much whiteness does dolomite powder have after ball milling at 1200?
- The ideal dolomite is (Mg, Ca) CO3, which can only be decomposed by heating and extremely difficult to sinter.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average