- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- The addition of dolomite and limestone powder mixed into dolomitic limestone mixture in the glaze, can produce anorthite and diopside - wollastonite clinker, suitable for fast firing porcelain, in the manufacture of fine brick and brick wall, the cost is lower than the clinker synthesis of calcium and magnesium compounds.
- Q:Why, in the process of calcination of dolomite bonding than magnesite. "
- During sintering, dolomite Ca becomes CaO after burning, while CaO and MgO are cross-linked and agglomerated more easilyThe magnesite in after burning, CO2 will become very fluffy ran out of the material, and not easy to agglomerate
- Q:What's the difference between an ordinary stone and a marble?
- But the stone is generally refers to the small rock by rock body under external force and falling down, more dependent on the big rock surface, usually into a block or oval, the appearance of some rough, some smooth, firm texture, crisp. It can be used to make stone tools and collect stone mines.
- Q:What is the value of dolomite jade?
- Baiyun Shi Yu is a carbonate mineral, consisting of dolomite and manganese dolomite, respectively. Its crystal structure like calcite, often Chengling surfaces. When cold, dilute hydrochloric acid will gradually bubble.
- Q:Basic properties of dolomite
- Micro - fine dolomite crystal size, crystal shape is quite good, looks rather like sugar, the field available saccharoidal dolostone known, often by other types of dolomite recrystallization and.
- Q:What is dolomite?
- For variety is carried by the female 'tannike' (Tineke), male (Zaria) hybrid 'Charlier' foster accessShrubs, erect branches, medium thickness, stiffness, stem epidermal spines, spines straight, slightly red, the number of medium; leaf blade leathery green, small to medium, serrated leaf clear, obvious, weak surface gloss, 5 lobular, apical leaflets elliptic, nearly 3 scape leaflets entire; flowers high Xinqiao angle goblet type; the flower diameter of 9 ~ 12cm, 95 ~ 100 the number of petals, white, fragrant; stamens RHS155C; flowers pale yellow; cut the branch length of 60 ~ 70cm, 14 ~ 16 branch flower yield / plant / year, vase period of 10 to 15 days.
- Q:What is the cause of dolomite?
- Dolomite crystals belong to the three system of carbonate minerals 1. The chemical composition is CaMgCO32. Magnesium substituted for dolomite, manganese, etc.. When the number of iron or manganese exceeds that of magnesium, it is called dolomite or manganese dolomite. Three crystal system, crystal is rhombohedral, crystal surface is often bent into saddle shape, poly double crystal is common. Aggregates are usually grainy. Pure is white; gray when iron; brown after weathering. Glassy luster. Slowly foaming when cold hydrochloric acid is diluted. It is the main mineral of dolomite. Marine sedimentary dolomite is often interbedded with siderite and limestone. In lacustrine sediments, dolomite and gypsum, anhydrite, halite, sylvite, symbiosis.
- Q:What is the production process of dolomite powder? What are the fields in which dolomite is used after grinding machines?
- Used in glass as raw material, to increase the luster of glass products and to improve the flexural strength of glass products. Ceramic embryo and glaze are used to aid melting and reduce firing temperature.
- Q:What is the simplest equipment for processing dolomite powder?
- Processing dolomite General Raymond mill or high pressure mill, specifically depending on your production, fineness requirements, high pressure mill output will be higher.
- Q:What is magnesia dolomite refractory?
- Because the magnesia dolomite refractories used in the process or after the use of the waste brick process, does not produce environmental pollution. Based on the above advantages, the development of magnesia dolomite refractories has received widespread attention. However, magnesia dolomite refractories CaO easy to water, a lot of inconvenience to the production, transportation, using magnesia dolomite refractories, which limits the development of magnesia dolomite refractories.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average