- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:Where dolomite contains more than%60 calcium, containing more than%20 of magnesium
- No mineral in common minerals can reach such high levels of calcium and magnesium. The content of calcium and magnesium in dolomite has been very high, but it is far from this index.
- Q:What is the difference between dolomite and marble and limestone as building materials?
- In general, marble, dolomite and limestone belong to soft stone materials.Are vulnerable to contamination in the process of using the construction process and the day after, exposed its tolerance weakness, such as vulnerable to rain, dirt and other pollution.Compared to granite, these three stones have high permeability and are more susceptible to pollution.
- Q:What is the simplest equipment for processing dolomite powder?
- Processing dolomite General Raymond mill or high pressure mill, specifically depending on your production, fineness requirements, high pressure mill output will be higher.
- Q:Which is more expensive, calcite or dolomite?
- Calcite color varies because of containing impurities, such as iron containing manganese is yellow, reddish brown, black and so on.
- Q:What's the effect of adding dolomite to the converter?
- Dolomite is cooked is the main component of calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide, the addition of dolomite has two functions, one can improve the content of Magnesium Oxide early in the slag, reduce the erosion of brick, is conducive to improve the service life of the lining. The second is to help pre slag, magnesium in slag in the form of oxide, and other ingredients can form a low melting point compounds, so as to promote the formation of good slag in the early stage. Conducive to follow-up operations.
- Q:What is the technological process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln?
- What is the process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln? The main structure is composed of rotary kiln, kiln burner head cover, cylinder, rotary kiln, heat exchanger, rolling ring, kiln end cover, a feeding device, a supporting device, with a wheel supporting device of rotary kiln, we Gongyi professional engineering equipment metal magnesium kiln emerging Machinery Factory division tailored to customers the production process is: qualified dolomite deposited in the hopper, the elevator and into the top of the rotary kiln preheater preheater silo, silo top, composed of two level control the feeding amount, and then through the feeding tube to dolomite are evenly distributed to each indoor preheater, dolomite is heated to nine about Baidu in preheater, the hydraulic push rod into the rotary kiln for calcining, the final completion of the whole process of dolomite calcination rotary kiln is the main equipment here.
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- It can promote the dissolution of quartz and the formation of mullite, increase the dosage of quartz and reduce the dosage of feldspar, thus increasing the transparency of the embryo.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- But its hardness is low, cannot replace the quartz stone with very high hardness.
- Q:Dolomite powder prices in Kunming
- The use of I2-Nal-H2O system in Beijing light gold recovery of precious metals from waste electronic components in metallurgical plant. Dissolution of gold coating on waste components, recovery of gold by iron replacement or sodium sulfite reduction. Regeneration of iodine by oxidation of potassium chlorate with sulfuric acid. A new process of electrolytic gold removal has been developed at the Institute of materials recycling research. Thiourea and sodium sulfite were used as electrolyte, graphite as cathode plate, and gold plating waste as anode. After electrolysis, the gold on the coating is oxidized to Au+ to form a complex cation Au[cs (NH2)]2+ with thiourea, which is then reduced to gold by sodium sulfite and deposited at the bottom of the tank. The gold precipitate is separated and purified to obtain pure gold powder. The matrix material can be recovered from cobalt and nickel. The recovery rate of the process gold is 97~98%. Product gold purity >99.95%.
- Q:How to distinguish between magnesite and dolomite, that industrial extraction of magnesium is higher value, lower cost
- The main chemical composition of dolomite is CaMgCO32, containing about 30% mg, dolomite can be extracted by pressure carbonization process, but the process is more complex, Magnesium Oxide.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average