Stable supply of Barite and FACTORY PRICE
Content (BaSO4) : 97%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Particle Size : 3000 mesh
Other trace elements meet the international standard
We can supplyoil drilling barite, chemical barite ,white barite for paint and coating.
You can enjoythe factory priceand high quality barite powder. Our barite can meet all your requirements andthe other trace elements can meet the international standard.
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:What are the varieties of barite? What is the difference between the specific content?
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate.
- Q:All uses of barite
- Barite is a barium sulfate (BaSO 4) as the main ingredients of non-metallic minerals, pure barite show white, shiny, because of the influence of impurities and foreign matter are often gray, light red, light yellow, crystalline quite good barite can also appear transparent crystal.
- Q:What's the difference between barium chloride and barium sulfate produced with barite?
- Precipitated barium sulfate is produced by chemical precipitation. The so-called modified barium sulfate is to improve dispersion or other functional purposes, is based on precipitation barium sulfate or barite on the basis of surface modification processing.
- Q:How do underground barite work? Do you want to blast it?
- These are only personal advice or permission from relevant departments such as land, environment and so on. I hope to help you with quarrying and blasting operations
- Q:Types of coal mineralization
- Ore is a mineral aggregate that is extracted from an ore body to extract useful components (elements, compounds, or minerals). Ore is formed in a variety of geological mineralization, different geological mineralization of ore formation has different characteristics. In modern technological and economic conditions, metals and other products can be extracted from minerals in an industrial scale. The original refers to solid material mined from metal deposits, has been extended to after the formation of accumulation in the parent rocks of sulfur, fluorite and barite, non metallic minerals.
- Q:What is the weight of Mo stone? What is the use value?
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate.Oil and gas well drilling mud circulation rotary drilling in increasing agent cooling drill, detritus, cutting down away lubrication pipe, closed hole wall, oil and gas pressure control to prevent flowing, chemical production of barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium sulfate, lithopone, barium hydroxide, barium oxide and barium barium compounds these compounds widely used in reagent, catalyst, sugar refining, textile, fire, fireworks, synthetic rubber, plastics, pesticides, coagulating agent steel surface quenching, phosphor, fluorescent lamp, oil agent, additives etc.. Glass deoxy agent, clarifying agent, fluxing agent to increase the stability of optical glass, luster and strength, rubber, plastics, paint filler, polishing agent, weighting agent and building concrete aggregate, paving buried pipeline material weight swamp area instead of lead used for nuclear facilities, nuclear plants, X light shielding laboratory, prolong pavement the life
- Q:The influence of drilling barite on well logging
- Barite is mainly radioactive barium, because the radioactivity of barium is stronger than that of formation. If drilling or other process, adding barium will disturb the accuracy of logging.
- Q:How to develop barite market?
- Processed into barite powder, and oil contact, the first trial, focusing on quality, keep 4.20g/cm3 above, sales is not a problem; some smelter with barite ore, but not sales.
- Q:Use of barium sulfate?
- Therefore, it is mainly used as a gastrointestinal contrast agent and is used to make barium saltsBarite are non renewable resources, is one of China's export advantage of mineral products, widely used for barium sulfate product increasing agent of oil and natural gas drilling mud, consumption in the fields of chemical industry, barium filler is increasing year by year. Barite resources in China is abundant, distributed in 21 provinces (area), the total reserves of ore 3.6 tons, ranking first in the world. It can be used in medical imaging agent in the digestive system. Barite in the paint can also be used as a pigment added to paint to cover, can improve the compactness properties of paint film. Improving the performance of coatings in a certain degree in medicine can be. For the digestive tract examination, namely barium meal. Because it is insoluble in water and lipid, so it will not be absorbed in gastrointestinal mucosa
- Q:The problem of Barite Concrete is urgent
- 470/2800 = substitute ordinary sand weight /2400Instead of ordinary sand weight = (470/2800) *2400The original producing quantity +470- instead of ordinary sand weight
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range