Stable supply of Barite and FACTORY PRICE
Content (BaSO4) : 97%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Particle Size : 3000 mesh
Other trace elements meet the international standard
We can supplyoil drilling barite, chemical barite ,white barite for paint and coating.
You can enjoythe factory priceand high quality barite powder. Our barite can meet all your requirements andthe other trace elements can meet the international standard.
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:What is spar concrete? What are the characteristics of crystal?.
- Generally used in nuclear power plant construction.
- Q:Method for the determination of barite composition
- Add acids, strong acids, dissolve the dissolved ones, then leave the purer BASO4, and then measure the purity
- Q:How to identify barite?
- Optical properties: white, gray, hands were yellow, light green, light blue, reddish brown color. Colorless, transparent, sometimes weakly colored in flakes. Median projection with interference yellow or orange. Parallel extinction, positive ductility. The refractive index increases with the increase of Pb content and decreases slightly with the increase of Sr content.
- Q:How to wash heavy ore ore: detailed process?
- The physical and chemical processing method, bleaching and superfine grinding are the two key technology. Bleaching is obtained by roasting (remove carbon), pickling (to remove impurities, non-ferrous elements) therefore needs to grasp the roasting temperature and time, acid concentration, washing time and reducing agent adding amount and adding time, are should be a reasonable choice. The superfine grinding should be selected high mill, and a reasonable choice of the relevant parameters.
- Q:The introduction of barite powder
- Often a thick plate or columnar crystal, mostly compact, massive or plate-like, granular aggregates. Pure colorless transparent, impurities are dyed various colors, white streak, vitreous luster, transparent to translucent. Full and medium cleavage in 3 directions; Mohs hardness 3 to 3.5; specific gravity 4.51.
- Q:Types of coal mineralization
- Ore is a mineral aggregate that is extracted from an ore body to extract useful components (elements, compounds, or minerals). Ore is formed in a variety of geological mineralization, different geological mineralization of ore formation has different characteristics. In modern technological and economic conditions, metals and other products can be extracted from minerals in an industrial scale. The original refers to solid material mined from metal deposits, has been extended to after the formation of accumulation in the parent rocks of sulfur, fluorite and barite, non metallic minerals.
- Q:The main purpose of barite powder.
- The main application fields of barite powder uses: oil and gas well drilling mud circulation rotary drilling in increasing agent cooling drill, debris, cutting down the drill pipe away lubrication, sealing hole wall, oil and gas pressure control to prevent flowing.Coagulant chemical production of barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium sulfate, lithopone, barium hydroxide, barium oxide and barium barium compounds of these compounds are widely used in the reagent, catalyst, sugar refining, textile, fire, fireworks, all kinds of synthetic rubber,Plastics, pesticides, steel surface quenching, phosphor, fluorescent lamp, oil agent, additives etc.Glass deoxidizer, clarifier, flux, increase the optical stability, gloss and strength of glass
- Q:How to develop barite market?
- Processed into barite powder, and oil contact, the first trial, focusing on quality, keep 4.20g/cm3 above, sales is not a problem; some smelter with barite ore, but not sales.
- Q:Use of barium sulfate?
- The barium sulfate mineral called barite. White amorphous powder is stable, insoluble in water, acid, alkali or organic solvents. Radiological examination using barium sulfate agent which can absorb X rays and its role in developing the gastrointestinal tract,
- Q:The production of rubber soles with which kinds of barite powder
- In the current market can buy a variety of soles of materials, patterns vary. The sole or shoe manufacturers must determine the product should achieve what performance, in line with what kind of standard, and to select materials: Rubber (RU), thermoplastic rubber (TR) and polyurethane (PU) or thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU). Uppers as a component of shoes, and must be closely matched with the soles of the materials, therefore, manufacturers should make the correct choice of uppers materials. Also, design and performance, all of which must be properly chosen to ensure a good quality of the final product.
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range