- Q:What is dolomite?
- Dolomite crystals belong to three square system carbonate minerals. The chemical composition is CaMg (CO3) 2. Isomorphous, manganese and other isomorphous (instead of magnesium). When the number of iron or manganese exceeds that of magnesium, it is called dolomite or manganese dolomite. Three crystal system, crystal is rhombohedral, crystal surface is often bent into saddle shape, poly double crystal is common. Aggregates are usually grainy. Pure is white; gray when iron; brown after weathering. Glassy luster. It is the main mineral of dolomite. Marine sedimentary dolomite is often interbedded with siderite and limestone. In lacustrine sediments, dolomite and gypsum, anhydrite, halite, sylvite, symbiosis.
- Q:What is the difference between dolomite and marble and limestone as building materials?
- Dolomite is often used as an exterior wall to withstand weathering or erosion and is stronger than marble and limestone. The pollution of the atmosphere (mainly acid), weather resistance is stronger.
- Q:Use of dolomite powder
- The chemical composition is CaMg[CO3]2, the crystal belongs to three square system carbonate mineral. The crystal structure of dolomite is similar to that of calcite, the crystal shape is rhombohedral, and the crystal surface is often bent into saddle shape. White marble is white, because it contains other elements and impurities sometimes greyish green, gray yellow, pink color, luster glass. The three groups were full cleavage and brittle. Mohs hardness of 3.5-4, the proportion of 2.8-2.9. Mineral powders react slowly in cold, dilute hydrochloric acid.
- Q:Dolomite used for dolomite
- Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields.
- Q:What is the production process of dolomite powder? What are the fields in which dolomite is used after grinding machines?
- After screening, beneficiation process of dolomite ore washing complete dolomite ore, and then through the jaw crusher are crushed, crushed dolomite ore through the cone crusher two broken after processing into a povee mechanical mill for grinding operation, after the final classification processing and packaging operations made dolomite powder.
- Q:What's the effect of adding dolomite to the converter?
- The main component of dolomite is CaCO3 and MgCO3. Adding dolomite can increase the amount of MgO in slag, and reduce the erosion of slag to lining and the melting loss of lining.
- Q:What is the technological process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln?
- Metallurgical dolomite refers to the use of rotary kiln and shaft kiln sintering is the dolomite clinker, crushing, powdered refractory material which is made of proper size after sieving. We said magnesium also need calcining in rotary kiln and using dolomite as raw material, if using dolomite clasts as raw material to sinter calcium oxide rotary kiln production free when the particle size of the product is smaller and uniform, sometimes without breaking can be directly used for metallurgical dolomite kiln. The sintered dolomite is divided into three grades according to the content of calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide.
- Q:Dolomite belongs to magnesium products? What's the nearest quotation for dolomite?
- Dolomite belongs to magnesian mineral, and dolomite with general MGO content above 20% is of higher value.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- But its hardness is low, cannot replace the quartz stone with very high hardness.
- Q:What is the cause of dolomite?
- Dolomite exists in crystalline limestone and other rocks rich in magnesium in part produced in hydrothermal veins and carbonate rock pores, occasionally as cements of different sedimentary rocks, is one of the most common rock forming minerals in carbonate rocks.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average