- Q:What is the cause of dolomite?
- Closely related dolomitization and deep basin, generally by deep hydrothermal dolomitization in control; the development of basin, the deep crust exists a low velocity high conductive layer in the crust. In the deep of the low velocity high conductive layer is serpentinized peridotite, release a large number of Mg2+ in the serpentinization process, Mg2+ bearing hydrothermal rise to strong mg replacement and CaCO3 basin in carbonate rocks, the formation of dolomite.
- Q:Are dolomite and feldspar a kind of ore?
- Feldspar is a general term for feldspar minerals. They are divided into four groups: Feldspar, sub - group, plagioclase group and barium feldspar group, and dozens of minerals.
- Q:Dolomite powder prices in Kunming
- The use of I2-Nal-H2O system in Beijing light gold recovery of precious metals from waste electronic components in metallurgical plant. Dissolution of gold coating on waste components, recovery of gold by iron replacement or sodium sulfite reduction. Regeneration of iodine by oxidation of potassium chlorate with sulfuric acid. A new process of electrolytic gold removal has been developed at the Institute of materials recycling research. Thiourea and sodium sulfite were used as electrolyte, graphite as cathode plate, and gold plating waste as anode. After electrolysis, the gold on the coating is oxidized to Au+ to form a complex cation Au[cs (NH2)]2+ with thiourea, which is then reduced to gold by sodium sulfite and deposited at the bottom of the tank. The gold precipitate is separated and purified to obtain pure gold powder. The matrix material can be recovered from cobalt and nickel. The recovery rate of the process gold is 97~98%. Product gold purity >99.95%.
- Q:What is a white stone stone? What's the function of the steel making process?
- Mainly used for a variety of industrial chemicals, paint, plastics, rubber, paper, paint, attapulgite powder, feed, fertilizer and feed filler filler in the metallurgical industry, only as a filler material, can reduce the cost of the product.
- Q:What is the simplest equipment for processing dolomite powder?
- Can be used as metallurgical solvents, refractories, building materials and glass, ceramic ingredients. The hardness of dolomite stone is 3.5-4. For example, to solve the problem of hard stone, it has good chemical resistance, and its patience under weak acid condition is obviously due to the traditional limestone and other finished products. Dolomite often has iron, manganese and other isomorphous isomorphous dolomite instead of magnesium. When iron or manganese atoms exceed magnesium, they are called dolomite or manganese dolomite. Dolomite is pure white, gray when iron, brown after weathering.
- Q:The difference between dolomite jade and Hetian jade
- Fly ah, Shi Yu is the main component of Baiyun calcium carbonate, CaCO3. is the most common stone, can be said that any river picked up the white stone round there may be white jade Shi Yu, its value is even less than the white marble (white marble).
- Q:What is the technological process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln?
- What is the process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln? The main structure is composed of rotary kiln, kiln burner head cover, cylinder, rotary kiln, heat exchanger, rolling ring, kiln end cover, a feeding device, a supporting device, with a wheel supporting device of rotary kiln, we Gongyi professional engineering equipment metal magnesium kiln emerging Machinery Factory division tailored to customers the production process is: qualified dolomite deposited in the hopper, the elevator and into the top of the rotary kiln preheater preheater silo, silo top, composed of two level control the feeding amount, and then through the feeding tube to dolomite are evenly distributed to each indoor preheater, dolomite is heated to nine about Baidu in preheater, the hydraulic push rod into the rotary kiln for calcining, the final completion of the whole process of dolomite calcination rotary kiln is the main equipment here.
- Q:What is the value of dolomite jade?
- Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields. Mainly used as basic refractory and flux for blast furnace smelting; production of calcium magnesium phosphate and preparation of Magnesium Sulfate; and production of glass and ceramic ingredients.
- Q:How to determine the amount of dolomite added in converter steelmaking?
- (1) the amount of dolomite to be added (Kg/t) = slag content% (%MgO) *1000/ and dolomite MgO content(2) dolomite time addition = amount to be added - amount of dolomite converted by MgO in lime - lining erosion into MgO converted dolomite
- Q:What is the difference between the dolomite and dolomite under the mirror?
- Dolomite often shaped from shape, euhedral degree than calcite
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average