- Q:Basic properties of dolomite
- Argillaceous dolomite: consisting of less than 0.005 millimeters of argillaceous dolomite, the structure is uniform, with microscopic bedding, few biological residues, sometimes visible in the form of fossils, mostly primary dolomite.
- Q:Which is more expensive, calcite or dolomite?
- Calcite color varies because of containing impurities, such as iron containing manganese is yellow, reddish brown, black and so on.
- Q:Dolomite powder prices in Kunming
- From the cultural relics gold copper recovery gold material recycling by oxidizing roasting by research from waste copper recovery of gold gold artifacts. With the waste into a special cultural relic copper roasting furnace, 1000C isothermal oxidation roasting for 30 minutes, take out into the water, with the layer attached to the copper oxide and copper matrix from scales. Then, dilute sulfuric acid is used to dissolve the slag to separate and purify gold. This method features no pollution when roasting. This method is used to treat waste cultural relics with 300 kilograms of copper and 1.5 kilograms of gold. The recovery rate of gold is >98%, the recovery rate of matrix copper is >95%, and by-product copper sulfate can be used as pesticide.
- Q:How many years would it take for dolomite and quartz to crystallize Cheng Yushi?
- Quartz is one of silicon oxide species, its chemical composition is mainly SiO, the three party system. Translucent or opaque crystal; containing impurities in different colors, colorless and transparent crystal called crystal, Ru Shiying white, pale red called Rose Quartz, Amethyst purple or purple gem said Britain, Tan said the smoky quartz, Citrine, green and black is called the emerald, smoky quartz. Pure quartz can make a certain wavelength range of ultraviolet, visible light and infrared light through, optically active, piezoelectric and electrostrictive properties.The complete production in the rock crystal quartz geode, massive ore veins produced in the heat, granular is an important part of granite, gneiss and sandstone and other rocks.The number more than 2 is the continental crust of quartz ore, after feldspar, hard texture, is the main component of granite. Is a variant of the only stable under normal temperature and pressure SiO ten natural isomers.Quartz has many varieties, which change through the earth's crust and form a small amount of precious stones. Especially in Europe and the Middle East, quartz has been widely used for jewelry and hard stone carving since ancient times.
- Q:Is dolomite useful in shale?
- Shale (Shale) is a kind of sedimentary rock, complex composition, but having a thin sheet or sheet laminated joints is mainly formed by clay deposited by the pressure and temperature of rock, but mixed with detrital quartz, feldspar and other chemical substances, according to the mixture composition, can be divided into: calcareous shale, iron shale, siliceous shale, carbonaceous shale, black shale, oil shale shale which may be iron ore, oil shale can be refined oil, black shale oil can be used as indication of the formation.
- Q:What are the causes of limestone and dolomite?
- The limestone is also called calcite, calcium carbonate, its Mohs hardness value (MOH) 3
- Q:What's the difference between calcite and dolomite??
- The original calcium carbonate in the geological structure changes of sedimentary process, have eroded ancient seawater, contains large amounts of magnesium ions in seawater, calcium ion and magnesium ion in calcium carbonate was carried out in part exchange, this process is called dolomitization, more fractured dolomite than calcium carbonate rocks. So the permeability is better. The difference in finding underground minerals especially helpful oil.
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- It can promote the dissolution of quartz and the formation of mullite, increase the dosage of quartz and reduce the dosage of feldspar, thus increasing the transparency of the embryo.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- But its hardness is low, cannot replace the quartz stone with very high hardness.
- Q:Why, in the process of calcination of dolomite bonding than magnesite. "
- During sintering, dolomite Ca becomes CaO after burning, while CaO and MgO are cross-linked and agglomerated more easilyThe magnesite in after burning, CO2 will become very fluffy ran out of the material, and not easy to agglomerate
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average