- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 39-41
- CaO Content (%): 55-57
- Refractoriness (Degree): Super-Class (Refractoriness> 2000°)
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-55
- B.D.: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Grain Size: 1-7mm
- Q:What is the production process of dolomite powder? What are the fields in which dolomite is used after grinding machines?
- Used in glass as raw material, to increase the luster of glass products and to improve the flexural strength of glass products. Ceramic embryo and glaze are used to aid melting and reduce firing temperature.
- Q:What is a white stone stone? What's the function of the steel making process?
- Mainly used for a variety of industrial chemicals, paint, plastics, rubber, paper, paint, attapulgite powder, feed, fertilizer and feed filler filler in the metallurgical industry, only as a filler material, can reduce the cost of the product.
- Q:Dolomite used for dolomite
- Dolomite can be used in building materials, ceramics, glass and refractory materials, chemical industry, agriculture, environmental protection, energy saving and other fields.
- Q:Dolomite and calcite are distinguished
- The iron and niobium rare earth deposits in Inner Mongolia, Baiyunebo Province, are well known for their rich minerals, large scale and complicated genetic cause. The iron deposits are mainly deposited and transformed by hydrothermal fluid;
- Q:What's the difference between calcite and dolomite??
- Dolomite and calcite are carbonate rocks, but they are more common minerals in the strata, but their composition and sedimentary factors are very different
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- Dongfeng Hebei Lingshou County Mineral staff said, in the ceramic production process, raw material and glaze with dolomite powder, calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide introduced component replacement of talc and calcite, Magnesium Oxide's role is to change the mixing system components, thereby reducing the sintering temperature of the embryo;
- Q:Where dolomite contains more than%60 calcium, containing more than%20 of magnesium
- Dolomite is the main component of calcium magnesium carbonate, the relative molecular mass of this material is 184, of which calcium content of about 21.7%, and magnesium content of about 13%. Therefore, even if dolomite is pure calcium magnesium carbonate, the maximum may only be 21.7% calcium, 13% magnesium, it is impossible to meet the requirements of 60% and 20% of the subject.
- Q:The distinction and protection of dolomite
- Dolomite and limestone although the two color, appearance and hardness are similar, but in fact it is easy to distinguish, the former than the latter in general is much, the key is high hardness, drops of hydrochloric acid, the latter obviously (chemical reaction) foaming, the former is no!
- Q:Dolomite belongs to magnesium products? What's the nearest quotation for dolomite?
- Dolomite belongs to magnesian mineral, and dolomite with general MGO content above 20% is of higher value.
- Q:How to distinguish between magnesite and dolomite, that industrial extraction of magnesium is higher value, lower cost
- The main chemical composition of dolomite is CaMgCO32, containing about 30% mg, dolomite can be extracted by pressure carbonization process, but the process is more complex, Magnesium Oxide.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average