- CAS No.: 1332-58-7
- Other Names: kaolin
- MF: AlO22sio2 2 h2o
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 93
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: ceramic. paint, plastic
- Model Number: KLT-998
- Q:What is the advantage of high pressure micro grinding? How much is the price of Henan in the ultra fine grinding machine?
- High pressure grinding mill is mainly applicable to conventional pulverizing materials such as kaolin, limestone, calcite, talc, marble, barite, gypsum, iron oxide red, iron oxide green, aluminum hydroxide, pigment, bentonite, coal, clay, carbon black, carbon humidity is less than 8%, Mohs hardness in non inflammable materials 6 the superfine powder processing.
- Q:Barite mine, how can I take orders from abroad?
- These two days, I saw a lot of foreign oil powder in the inquiry, I looked at it, but still looking for agents to do export is relatively simple.
- Q:Does the wall coated with barite in radiology examination room block radiation?
- Department of radiology with barite is generally radiation barium sulfate barium sulfate plus sand sand, cement is the shielding effect of ray, is currently the Department of Radiology room decoration in the construction of the most commonly used anti radiation materials.
- Q:Heavy powder and barite is the same kind of thing
- Should be, and the two are barium sulfate.
- Q:How to judge the barite and witherite (BASO4) (BACO4) mine
- Simple: take the same stone collide, a rotten egg smell is barite, witherite is no taste
- Q:The purpose of processing 2000 barite milling equipment which is good, the highest yield can be achieved?
- The amount of handling is small, in accordance with your needs. After grinding, we need to remove impurities, improve grade, and complete ore dressing equipment. Can help you design.
- Q:The role of bariteEffect of barite in drilling fluid
- Drilling fluid weighting agent: in some oil and gas wells drilling, the commonly used drilling mud, clay proportion is about 25, the proportion of water is 1, so the proportion of mud is low,
- Q:What is the economic value of barite? Where is the main producing area?
- Other: Barite and oil mixed coating base on manufacturing tarpaulin; barite powder for refining kerosene; gastrointestinal contrast agent in the pharmaceutical industry; it can also be used for pesticides, tanning, fireworks etc.. In addition, barite is also used for extraction of metal barium as getter binder, television and other vacuum tubes. An alloy made of barium and other metals (aluminum, magnesium, lead, calcium) used in bearings.
- Q:How can the flotation barite be insoluble in water?
- Barite is BaSO4, CaSO4, SrSO4 are natural gypsum, celestite stable minerals, the water insoluble;
- Q:The problem of Barite Concrete is urgent
- 470/2800 = substitute ordinary sand weight /2400Instead of ordinary sand weight = (470/2800) *2400The original producing quantity +470- instead of ordinary sand weight
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range