- CAS No.: 1332-58-7
- Other Names: kaolin
- MF: AlO22sio2 2 h2o
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 93
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: ceramic. paint, plastic
- Model Number: KLT-998
- Q:Is barite crystal?
- The main component of quartz is quartz, and the chemical formula is SiO2. Crystal common colors are colorless, yellow, purple, green, brown, and shiny glass. Crystal is a kind of gemstone. Its quality is judged by its color and purity.
- Q:Ti ore is what?
- Generally divided into low-grade ore, ordinary ore and rich ore. It is sometimes divided into lean ore and rich ore, this division has no unified standard, each industry and mine have calculated the scope of their respective. According to the characteristics of useful minerals and the characteristics of their utilization, they are divided into two major categories, metal ore and nonmetal ore.. In the process of mining, the ore is lost because of the waste rock mixed with or the loss of high-grade ore, so that the ore grade is reduced. Ore depletion will increase transportation and processing costs and reduce production capacity and recovery of the ore processing unit. Such as waste rock containing harmful impurities, will also reduce the quality of the final product. Ore dilution is mainly expressed by percentage of ore dilution (ratio of industrial ore grade to ore grade and ratio of industrial grade to percentage of industrial grade).
- Q:The main purpose of barite powder.
- The main application fields of barite powder uses: oil and gas well drilling mud circulation rotary drilling in increasing agent cooling drill, debris, cutting down the drill pipe away lubrication, sealing hole wall, oil and gas pressure control to prevent flowing.Coagulant chemical production of barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium sulfate, lithopone, barium hydroxide, barium oxide and barium barium compounds of these compounds are widely used in the reagent, catalyst, sugar refining, textile, fire, fireworks, all kinds of synthetic rubber,Plastics, pesticides, steel surface quenching, phosphor, fluorescent lamp, oil agent, additives etc.Glass deoxidizer, clarifier, flux, increase the optical stability, gloss and strength of glass
- Q:Barite precipitated barium sulfate and what is the difference from the physical and chemical two
- Barite and barium sulfate are all white solids. Insoluble in water, acid.Chemically, the chemical formula is BaSO4, but barite contains a little impurity, while barium sulfate is essentially pure (if no other precipitate is mixed).
- Q:Drilling fluid treatment before drilling
- Prepare well control aspects, such as barite, heavy slurry reserves, portable combustible gas, H2S gas detector, to enter the reservoir before the well control standard;
- Q:What is the weight of Mo stone? What is the use value?
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive.
- Q:Can the gravity and whiteness of barite ore be increased by acid washing?
- After pickling, I found that some of the impurities could be removed, but the whiteness was not enough
- Q:With water 155 tons barite barite powder with many side drilling fluid
- Barite more difficult tripping, easy to form a fake cake, slim hole. Please use it in moderation.
- Q:The influence of drilling barite on well logging
- Barite is mainly radioactive barium, because the radioactivity of barium is stronger than that of formation. If drilling or other process, adding barium will disturb the accuracy of logging.
- Q:What is the difference between barite and marble
- Some marble itself texture is very beautiful, do not need to add and polish to form a water ink landscape painting.
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range