- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used as metallurgical flux, refractory material, building material and ingredient of glass and ceramics.
- Q:Dolomite and calcite are distinguished
- Rare earth carbonate deposit belongs to magmatic hydrothermal origin. The surrounding rock ore rich rare earth and rare earth mineral is dolomite, gangue mineral is dolomite and calcite. The differential thermal curve of endothermic peak peak temperature is 747 to 798 DEG C dolomite, 798 ~ 835 DEG, 830 DEG C and standard difference;
- Q:How are dolomite applied on ceramics?
- The addition of dolomite and limestone powder mixed into dolomitic limestone mixture in the glaze, can produce anorthite and diopside - wollastonite clinker, suitable for fast firing porcelain, in the manufacture of fine brick and brick wall, the cost is lower than the clinker synthesis of calcium and magnesium compounds.
- Q:What's the effect of adding dolomite to the converter?
- The main component of dolomite is CaCO3 and MgCO3. Adding dolomite can increase the amount of MgO in slag, and reduce the erosion of slag to lining and the melting loss of lining.
- Q:The difference between dolomite jade and Hetian jade
- Hetian nephrite is the main component is calcium magnesium silicate, also called tremolite. This single from the chemical point of view, and Hetian jade on coins, clouds, stone, jade, stable, acid and alkali.
- Q:What is the value of dolomite jade?
- Some dolomite produces orange red light under the cathode ray. Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone.
- Q:Can dolomite take quartz as a sheet?
- The dolomite material is closer to the marble and has better weather resistance, and is useful for building decorative boards
- Q:Dolomite belongs to magnesium products? What's the nearest quotation for dolomite?
- You said the quotation does not know, refers to the quotation there, too general. In fact, the price of dolomite is not high, and the freight is several times higher than the price.
- Q:How to distinguish between magnesite and dolomite, that industrial extraction of magnesium is higher value, lower cost
- The main chemical composition of dolomite is CaMgCO32, containing about 30% mg, dolomite can be extracted by pressure carbonization process, but the process is more complex, Magnesium Oxide.
- Q:What stage of dolomite is used in steelmaking?
- In addition the time will generally choose the pre accession, the majority will join in the blow, also can be used as the two batch to join, join too late would cause the scum of impervious effect, operation. At the same time, dolomite is not available.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average