- Shape: Ball
- Material: dolomite
- SiO2 Content (%): 0.8max
- Al2O3 Content (%): 0.4max
- MgO Content (%): 37-39
- CaO Content (%): 55-53
- Refractoriness (Degree): 1770�< Refractoriness< 2000�
- CrO Content (%): /
- SiC Content (%): /
- Model Number: MCA-54
- Fe2O3 content (%): 5-7
- B. D: 3.25g/cm3 min
- Q:What is a white stone stone? What's the function of the steel making process?
- Mainly used for a variety of industrial chemicals, paint, plastics, rubber, paper, paint, attapulgite powder, feed, fertilizer and feed filler filler in the metallurgical industry, only as a filler material, can reduce the cost of the product.
- Q:What is the difference between dolomite and marble and limestone as building materials?
- Limestone has a strong absorbability, and is generally used in areas that are subject to environmental damage and heavy pressure;
- Q:Which is more expensive, calcite or dolomite?
- Calcite is a calcium carbonate mineral, and is most commonly found in natural calcium carbonate.
- Q:Why is the coarse aggregate in lime stones mixed with dolomite or calcined
- After calcination, the aggregate is alkaline, and the alkali aggregate reaction is easy to occur, which seriously affects the strength of concrete.The alkali aggregate reaction is called "concrete cancer.""
- Q:What is the technological process of calcining dolomite in rotary kiln?
- Metallurgical dolomite refers to the use of rotary kiln and shaft kiln sintering is the dolomite clinker, crushing, powdered refractory material which is made of proper size after sieving. We said magnesium also need calcining in rotary kiln and using dolomite as raw material, if using dolomite clasts as raw material to sinter calcium oxide rotary kiln production free when the particle size of the product is smaller and uniform, sometimes without breaking can be directly used for metallurgical dolomite kiln. The sintered dolomite is divided into three grades according to the content of calcium oxide and Magnesium Oxide.
- Q:What are the causes of limestone and dolomite?
- Produced from the sea of limestone from the physical change animal and plant debris, mud and calcareous skeletons in the water organic matter and other components. After the death of these organic compounds, carbonates dissolved in seawater and accumulated on the seafloor, forming calcium carbonate and shellfish. Usually, after the limestone has been cut, it is found that there are intact or damaged fossils in the stone.
- Q:Common products of dolomite
- The main use of Chinese converter lining with tar dolomite brick and tar bonded magnesia dolomite brick, some factories use light burning oil and oil fired magnesia dolomite brick in vulnerable parts. Western Europe and Japan and other countries mainly use tar converter with heat treatment and sintering in dolomite brick and magnesia dolomite brick. In addition, burned magnesia dolomite brick is used in some oil refining furnace lining.
- Q:Dolomite belongs to magnesium products? What's the nearest quotation for dolomite?
- Dolomite mine has dolomite stone, dolomite powder, as well as light burned dolomite, the price varies.
- Q:What stage of dolomite is used in steelmaking?
- The purpose is to improve the Magnesium Oxide adding dolomite content in slag, and replaced a part of limestone.
- Q:What is the use of dolomite?
- Dolomite is the main mineral component of dolomite and dolomitic limestone. Dolomite can be used as metallurgical flux, refractory material, building material and ingredient of glass and ceramics.
Our company produces a wide range of refractory materials, including magnesia alumina spinel, sintered dolomite, synthetic magnesia dolomite sinter and various monolithic refractories. Our company has built long-term and stable cooperation with many refractory companies all over the world. Our monolithic refractories are 100% exported to Japan and are catered for steel plants all over Japan. Our stable quality has gained us a very good reputation among Japanese customers.
We believe that the existence is based on good quality and the development is based on good credit. Our company will strive to be a reliable supplier.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Bayuquan port,Dalian port,Xingang port
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average