Content (BaSO4) : 97%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2 min
Particle Size : 200-3000 mesh
We can supply oil drilling barite, chemical barite ,white barite for paint and coating.
You can enjoythe factory priceand high quality barite powder. Our barite can meet all your requirements andthe other trace elements can meet the international standard.
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:Barite powder, heavy white powder, not non-toxic
- Ground fine powder, can be used as paint, rubber and plastic products such as pigments and fillers.
- Q:Is barite crystal?
- No, oh.The main component of barite is barium sulfate, and the chemical formula is BaSO4. Pure barite is colorless, transparent, or white, light yellow, glassy luster. It is mainly used as a weighting agent in the drilling industry and the extraction of barium.
- Q:Barite types barite ore
- The main application field of mud circulation barite mainly uses oil drilling oil and gas wells note in rotary drilling weighting agent cooling lubrication drill, drill pipe, closed hole wall, oil and gas pressure control to prevent flowing chemical barium carbonate, barium chloride, widely used in catalyst, synthetic rubber condensation agent, fluorescent powder, oil additives such as barium sulfate, lithopone, barium hydroxide, barium oxide and other barium compounds are widely used in textile, reagent, fire prevention, all kinds of fireworks, plastics, pesticides, welding glass deoxy agent, clarifying agent, fluxing agent increased the glass optical stability, luster and strength of rubber, plastic paint filler, polishing agent, weighting agent architecture concrete aggregate, paving material weight of swampy areas of buried pipeline, instead it used for nuclear facilities, nuclear power plant, X light lab, etc. shielding, extend the life of the road surface
- Q:Requirements of quality standard of barite barite ore
- Paint with barite powder quality requirements of use requirements note BaSO4,% CaCO3,% Fe2O3,% by the particle size, 90~95 < 325 0.05 mesh paint requirements of high whiteness rubber filler > 98 < 0.36 trace <325 is not allowed to contain Mn, Cu and Pb impurities of ordinary glass > 96 < 0.260 SiO2< < 0.1 1.5%, Al2O<0.15% lithopone 95~98 < 1 SiO2<1% Al2O3, the less the better international trade grade products in international trade, generally according to different purposes will be divided into three grade barite
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive.Chemical composition: BaO:65.7%, SO3:34.3%. There are Sr, Pb and Ca isomorphism in composition.
- Q:The role of bariteEffect of barite in drilling fluid
- Sometimes the mud weight does not balance with the underground oil or air pressure, which will cause a blowout accident. The underground mud must be increased when the underground pressure is higher,
- Q:Are barite and barium sulfate poisonous? Are they harmful to the body?
- General enterprises will pay attention to heavy metals, heavy metals exceeded, there will be some impact on the environment, etc., so the content of heavy metals need to be controlled; if the level of radioactivity is not exceeded, there will be no harm.
- Q:Use of barium sulfate?
- Therefore, it is mainly used as a gastrointestinal contrast agent and is used to make barium saltsBarite are non renewable resources, is one of China's export advantage of mineral products, widely used for barium sulfate product increasing agent of oil and natural gas drilling mud, consumption in the fields of chemical industry, barium filler is increasing year by year. Barite resources in China is abundant, distributed in 21 provinces (area), the total reserves of ore 3.6 tons, ranking first in the world. It can be used in medical imaging agent in the digestive system. Barite in the paint can also be used as a pigment added to paint to cover, can improve the compactness properties of paint film. Improving the performance of coatings in a certain degree in medicine can be. For the digestive tract examination, namely barium meal. Because it is insoluble in water and lipid, so it will not be absorbed in gastrointestinal mucosa
- Q:Those enterprises need barite
- Strontium ore resources in China accounted for 66% of the total reserves of the world, but because of the domestic developed mine has entered the period, in addition to Red Star Development of Huangshi Jinrui mining ore and Dafengshan ore, ore resources strontium 5 years were depleted. Strontium ore from Chongqing Red Star Development Group, Tongliang Dazu Association minepurchase, its equity ratio is only about 20% of the mine, but it is a potential super good, the future will be able to follow the other group Chihong mining stocks, through the issuance of the mine asset injection, Red Star Group in recent years in Guizhou, Sichuan, Shaanxi other provinces resources wantonly acquisition of mines, with high-quality large mine resources. The Red Star Development of strontium carbonate production reached 150 thousand tons, accounting for 4 of global production, the original "world strontium king" Belgium Solvay group for strontium ore (Lapis SrSO4) resource dry break, annual output dropped to only 50 thousand tons, red star development become the world fully deserve strontium wang".
- Q:The vertical pneumatic barite tank is pressure vessel?
- To give you a new revision of "special equipment catalog" definition, in line with the conditions belong to the pressure vessel, do not meet the conditions, it is not.
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range