Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite |
||As an improved assistant material of anti settling and thickening, our new organic |
|bentonite B58 was mainly applied for semi-polarity or high-polarity system, with a good |
|efficiency of thixotropy, and anti settling. B58 organic bentonite can reduce the stock |
|of other types of bentonite and it can be applied for all kinds of systems.|
||Nitrolacquer, Epoxy Resin Paint, Polyester Paint, Vinyl Ester Resin Paint, Polyester |
|Varnish, Marine Paint, Heavy Anti-Corrosive Paint, Chlorinted Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid|
|Paint, Bituminous Paint, Base Paint, Adhesive, Printing Ink, Sealing Compound etc..|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.0%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement,normally less than traditional one.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage, good character for general use.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Super Fine Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-3um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.7|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.0|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 38|
- Q:Bentonite drilling mud. What would you like to make 35 viscosity mud?
- Common bentonite additive has several kinds, the role is different: positive gel, CMC, soda ash, caustic soda and so on, the market also has a good additive additives, liquid, different functions, different liquids. If it is efficient bentonite added less, because some ingredients in the soil already available, mainly with soda replacement, Ga base and Mg base, plus caustic soda tune pH.
- Q:Construction method of sodium base bentonite waterproof blanket
- Construction method(1) the grass-roots processing requirements must be smooth and soil compaction, which shall not be more than 20mm and the size of root stone and other impurities.
- Q:Putty powder plus bentonite good use. Or no bentonite, how good?
- No, master, it's a lot of trouble. Of course, you need to adjust it through recipes, or use other additives,
- Q:What are the main methods for the sodium modification of bentonite?
- In addition to adding sodium carbonate and additives. Moisture: a major factor in displacement reactions. Temperature: accelerates reaction speed
- Q:How to improve the viscosity of bentonite? Is there any tackifier added to bentonite which can be quickly lifted?
- The more types of things, the more unstable the quality! I don't know what you want.
- Q:Is Peng Runtu and talc an ore?
- Talc powder, English name PULVISTALCI, white or white like, fine, sand free powder, hand touch greasy. Odorless, tasteless. This product is insoluble in water, dilute ore, acid or dilute hydrogen alkali solution. It can be used medicinally. The main component of talc is talc, hydrated magnesium silicate, and the formula is Mg3[Si4O10] (OH) 2. Talc belongs to monoclinic system. The crystal is false, six sides or diamond flakes, occasionally. Usually dense clumps of leaves, rays, and fibrous aggregates. Colorless or white, but with a small amount of impurities and has light green, light yellow, light brown or pale red; the cleavage plane is Pearl luster. Hardness 1, specific gravity 2.7 ~ 2.8.
- Q:Who knows what GCL refers to in geotechnical materials?
- The integration of waterproof materials and objects: sodium bentonite and water reaction, with expansion capability of 13-16 times, even if the concrete structure vibration and settlement, GCL bentonite can repair the concrete surface crack is less than 2mm.
- Q:Is expansive soil bentonite? Can it be used for piling and pulping?
- I can't say clearly about the question of whether or not it can be used for piling and pulping. Generally speaking, expansive soil belongs to clay, and has the property of softening with water and certain lubrication. People think it can be used as pulping.
- Q:Why is bentonite a good raw material for making mud?
- The process of bentonite gradually dispersed in fresh water in the mud viscosity and shear stress increasing called slurry, adding different capacity of ion exchange, pre hydnated bentonite slurry treatment agent bentonite from different areas before often called virgin or mud.
- Q:Is sodium bentonite organic or inorganic?
- Na based bentonite, calcium based lithium based magnesium based bentonite are inorganic compounds. Organic soil is an organic coupling coating on the molecular surface of sodium bentonite
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average