Detailed Product Description
Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology,
Complete Spread in the condition of middle cutt
||Organic Bentonite |
||As an improved assistant material of anti settling and thickening, our new organic |
|bentonite B58 was mainly applied for semi-polarity or high-polarity system, with a good |
|efficiency of thixotropy, and anti settling. B58 organic bentonite can reduce the stock |
|of other types of bentonite and it can be applied for all kinds of systems.|
||Nitrolacquer, Epoxy Resin Paint, Polyester Paint, Vinyl Ester Resin Paint, Polyester |
|Varnish, Marine Paint, Heavy Anti-Corrosive Paint, Chlorinted Rubber, Polyacrylic Acid|
|Paint, Bituminous Paint, Base Paint, Adhesive, Printing Ink, Sealing Compound etc..|
||The dosage of organic bentonite depends on the thickening level of requirement, the |
|control of sag resistance and anti-settling result for pigment etc. Normal dosage is|
|0.2%-3.0%, the dosage is better to be same as replacement when do the replacement,|
|then adjust accroding to the specific requirement,normally less than traditional one.|
||Easy-to-Use, Overall-Persistent Making Efficienty for Rheology, Complete Spread in the |
|condition of middle cutting, Simplifying Viscosity & Adjustment after sag resistance, |
|Good Stability of Heating, Good Stability of Storage, good character for general use.|
||Composition - Organic Montmorillonite Ramification |
|Appearance - Super Fine Powder |
|Diameter of Grain under Complete Spread - 1-3um|
|Colour - Parchment (Cream) |
|Density (g/cm3) - 1.7|
|Mositure Level (%) - less 3.0|
|Burning Disappearing (%) - less 38|
- Q:What can bentonite do?
- Bentonite ore is a kind of mineral with many uses, and its quality and application mainly depend on montmorillonite content, property type and crystal chemical characteristics. Therefore, the exploitation and utilization must be different from mine to mine, depending on the function. Such as the production of activated clay, calcium coxotrochanteral sodium base, drilling grouting for oil drilling, instead of starch pastes for spinning, printing and dyeing, building materials for exterior wall paint, preparation of organic bentonite, bentonite for synthesis of 4A zeolite, silica production etc..
- Q:Litter is sand or sand wood?
- Personally feel that the two or more affordable, is one of the most common, I use crystal sand (the most affordable price.) whether odor absorption or pellet are much cheaper for OK, do not feel bad, bamboo sand is also good, is easy to be cat pooing particles out, more trouble if you use the enclosed Cat Toilet, relatively good litter types: advantages and disadvantages
- Q:How much is the amount of blue absorbed by bentonite?
- Bentonite (Meng Tuoshi) has the ability to adsorb methylene blue.
- Q:Does bentonite have the effect of beautifying?
- Montmorillonite, the main component of montmorillonite, can adsorb harmful bacteria on the surface of the skin, and other organic gum can not be used.
- Q:Construction method of artificial lake bentonite waterproof blanket
- Lap should be flat and the lap length is greater than or equal to 300mm.3, the overlap evenly sprinkle 0.4kg---0.6kg/m bentonite powder.4, considering the settlement, when necessary, can GCL in the bottom crease 1~2, wrinkle length is 100mm.
- Q:How much is a ton of bentonite?
- The average bentonite is between 200-800, and the price of organic bentonite is the highest.
- Q:Will the bentonite shrink if it dries?
- Some properties of bentonite are also determined by montmorillonite.
- Q:Polyethylene polypropylene composite waterproof coiled material and bentonite waterproof blanket, which is suitable for water tank waterproof?
- The quality is not very good. It is recommended that you select dongfangyuhong waterproof products and standardized construction team, Oriental Yuhong is the most high-quality waterproof listed companies
- Q:What is bentonite? What's the difference between good and bad?
- Bentonite depends on montmorillonite content, colloid price, swelling, multiples, whiteness, and purity of ore, or more or less impurities, sand and soil.
- Q:Why is bentonite a good raw material for making mud?
- The process of bentonite gradually dispersed in fresh water in the mud viscosity and shear stress increasing called slurry, adding different capacity of ion exchange, pre hydnated bentonite slurry treatment agent bentonite from different areas before often called virgin or mud.
We focus on developing and utilizing bentonite products at high grade. Based on the traditional bentonite clay, we have developed many new and classic organic bentonite products for multiple fields, such as painting, coating, ink, waterproof, drilling, etc.
Our organic bentonite is mainly used in industrial fields, and is used for adding system adhesive, protecting sedimentation and controlling liquid sagging.
We are looking forward to achieving good cooperation with partners at home and abroad and creating a glorious future.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||81% - 90%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average