- Classification: Barium sulfate
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc..,Paint
- Model Number: Precipitated barium sulfate,Barium Sulphate sulfate BaSO4
- color: white
- Certificate: ISO
- MQO: 1MT
- Shipment: In stock,can arrange any time
- Production capacity: 60000MT/Year
- Quality: Consistant
- Package: 25KG/50KG per bag
- Exported: Wold wide
- Q:The naked eye distinguishes calcite, dolomite, K-feldspar, barite, fluorite, quartz
- Calcite calcite crystal shape is varied, they can be a collection of clusters of crystal, can also be a massive, granular, fibrous, stalactitic, earthy, ordinary white or colorless, because it contains base metal color elements showed a reddish, yellowish, pale, red, purple. A variety of colors, white streak.
- Q:Barite powder, heavy white powder, not non-toxic
- Ground fine powder, can be used as paint, rubber and plastic products such as pigments and fillers.
- Q:How do you value barite? How much is it per ton?. Thank you
- After beneficiation, general industrial products 340-600 yuan / ton, there are thousands of pieces. Fluctuate in line with market conditions。 Time is different, the price is different. Crude ore ranging from 30-200. Excluding freight.
- Q:Barite precipitated barium sulfate and what is the difference from the physical and chemical two
- Barite precipitated barium sulfate and what is the difference from the physical and chemical two
- Q:Barite ore mining
- The original four mining areas, one exposed mining, three underground mining (inclined shaft, adit), in 80s, an underground mine closed pit, another underground mine due to nearby people digging, causing flooding wells and closed pit. The open pit also affects the normal production because of the lack of stripping and the instability of mining and slope.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive.Chemical composition: BaO:65.7%, SO3:34.3%. There are Sr, Pb and Ca isomorphism in composition.
- Q:The purpose of processing 2000 barite milling equipment which is good, the highest yield can be achieved?
- The amount of handling is small, in accordance with your needs. After grinding, we need to remove impurities, improve grade, and complete ore dressing equipment. Can help you design.
- Q:Which crusher is the ideal equipment in the milling industry?
- Henan CHINO for the production of these equipment can be applied to crush the barite, limestone, slag, ceramic with hardness less than 9.3 fine powder processing, high humidity below 6% in the mineral chemical, non flammable and explosive materials and other industries more than 80 kinds of material, product size in the 20 - 425 range adjusted (the highest fineness of 1000 mesh)
- Q:The role of bariteEffect of barite in drilling fluid
- Effective measures to increase the proportion of mud mud is added into the barite. Drilling mud with barite fineness to generally reached more than 325 mesh, such as barite insufficient fineness is prone to precipitation. Drilling mud with barite requirement is more than 4.2, BaSO4 content of not less than 95%, the soluble salts of less than 1%.
- Q:The problem of Barite Concrete is urgent
- 470/2800 = substitute ordinary sand weight /2400Instead of ordinary sand weight = (470/2800) *2400The original producing quantity +470- instead of ordinary sand weight
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range