- Classification: Barium sulfate
- CAS No.: 13462-86-7
- Other Names: white pigment
- MF: BaSO4
- EINECS No.: 7727-73-7
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Purity: 98
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: used in coatings, printing inks, plastics, rubbers, paper etc.
- Model Number: Precipitated barium sulfate
- Color: White
- Quality Standard: Q/HYY001-2002
- Usage: Printing
- Barium sulfate content: Min 98%
- Whiteness: High up to 93.0
- Application 2: Cosmetic
- Certificate: ISO9001
- Market: Global
- Apperence: White powder
- Q:The naked eye distinguishes calcite, dolomite, K-feldspar, barite, fluorite, quartz
- Fluorite: Fluorite in nature is often bright coloredQuartz is translucent or opaque crystal, generally milk white, hard texture
- Q:What does crystal minerals include?
- Guizhou mineral reserves ranked first in the country are: barite, glass limestone, industrial quartz, and so on.The second highest in the country are bauxite etc.......Guizhou gold reserves in the former country also ranked first, ten
- Q:Purification technology of barite
- The physical purification methods of barite are mainly hand sorting, gravity separation and magnetic separation. The basis of hand selection is the difference of color and density between barite and associated ore. After crushing ore, barite minerals and gangue minerals can be effectively dissociated, hand selected can choose massive barite. Such as Guangxi Xiangzhou pan Cun mine, can get the size 30 ~ 150mm in the hand selection method, the content of BaSO4 >92% in china. The hand picking method is simple, convenient and easy to operate. It has low dependence on equipment and small cost, but requires high ore content and low production efficiency, which results in great waste of resources. Gravity separation is based on the density difference between barite and associated minerals.
- Q:The introduction of barite powder
- Barite powder, also called barium sulfate powder, chemical composition of BaSO4, the crystal is orthogonal (orthorhombic) sulfate mineral crystal.
- Q:Where is the 2500 mesh barite mill?
- Superfine grinding mill Zhengzhou leadmax Machinery Co. Ltd is mainly applicable to various materials mainly used for crushing, kaolin, limestone, calcite, barite, gypsum, iron oxide green, aluminum hydroxide, pigment, clay, coal, activated carbon, feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, marble, limestone, carbon black clay, etc. more than 500 kinds of superfine powder processing, fineness of 500 mesh (25 micron) -2500 mesh (5 micron) the fine powder of 3500 mesh (3.55 micron).
- Q:How to wash heavy ore ore: detailed process?
- Bleaching: adding aluminum powder, hydrogen gas, reducing Fe2+, bleaching
- Q:Heavy powder and barite is the same kind of thing
- Should be, and the two are barium sulfate.
- Q:The difference between quartz and barite
- Barite is an important non-metallic mineral raw material, and has a wide range of industrial applications. Barite can be used as a white pigment (commonly known as lithopone) can also be used in chemical industry, papermaking, textile, packing, in the production of glass which can act as a fluxing agent and increase the brightness of the glass.
- Q:Is barite toxic?
- BaSO4 name of barite, it belongs to heavy metal salt, we know that the toxic heavy metal salt, but because BaSO4 is insoluble in water and acid insoluble lead, even if we eat into the stomach, it is not likely to have toxic Ba2+, so it is non-toxic. We sometimes use it to the hospital to do x, called "barium meal" for developing.
- Q:What are the characteristics of quartz, barite and calcite to distinguish them?
- Calcite composition is calcium carbonate, quartz silica, barite barium sulfate
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range