Detailed Product Description
Stable supply of Barite
BaSO4 : 94%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Other trace elements meet the international standard
Barium sulfate is odorless, tasteless, colorless, orthorhombic crystals or a white amorphous powder. It is an eco-friendly materials, insoluble in water, acids, alkalis or organic solvents.
It can be used as Medical treatment when gastrointestinal X-ray perspective with the "barium meal" for the stomach when swallowed agent perspective (called barium meal)). Industry, can be used as paint, ink, plastic, rubber and raw materials or battery filler, paper, printing paper and the copper surface coating agents, sizing agents used in the textile industry. Clarifying agent in glass production. It Can be used as an anti-radiation protective wall material. Also used in ceramics, enamel, oil, makeup, fragrance and pigment industries. It is also the raw material for the manufacture of other barium salts.
- Q:What is the speed and dimension of Raymond spindle?
- Large 6R Raymond mill, Raymond mill, 6R4427 millR Raymond mill is widely used in barite, calcite, feldspar, talc, marble, limestone, dolomite, fluorite, lime, activated clay, activated carbon, bentonite, kaolin, cement, phosphate rock, gypsum, glass, insulation materials with hardness less than 9.3 fine powder processing, high humidity in 6 the following non inflammable and explosive mineral, chemical, construction and other industries more than 280 kinds of materials, finished product size 80 to 325 mesh within the scope of any regulation, part of the material up to 600 head.
- Q:Method for the determination of barite composition
- Add acids, strong acids, dissolve the dissolved ones, then leave the purer BASO4, and then measure the purity
- Q:How to identify barite?
- Distinguishing feature: the relative density of barite (D = 4.3 - 4.5) is its outstanding feature, so it can be distinguished from other similar minerals. In the chip, barite and celestite is very similar, but the axis of barite angle is smaller, the interference color is slightly higher. The difference between barite and anhydrite is that the refractive index of barite is large, while the birefringence is much lower than that of anhydrite.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Gypsum is a monoclinic mineral, a hydrate whose main chemical component is calcium sulfate (CaSO4). Gypsum is a wide range of industrial materials and building materials. It can be used as cement retarder, gypsum building product, model making, medical food additive, sulphuric acid production, paper packing, paint filling, etc..The microporous structure and heat dehydration of gypsum and its products provide excellent sound insulation, heat insulation and fire resistance.
- Q:What's the use of barite ore
- Barite deposits in China can be divided into four types, namely, sedimentary deposits, volcanic sedimentary deposits, hydrothermal deposits and residual slope deposits.
- Q:How to develop barite market?
- Processed into barite powder, and oil contact, the first trial, focusing on quality, keep 4.20g/cm3 above, sales is not a problem; some smelter with barite ore, but not sales.
- Q:Is barium sulfate an alias for barite?
- Barite is the alias of barium sulfate
- Q:Use of barium sulfate?
- The barium sulfate mineral called barite. White amorphous powder is stable, insoluble in water, acid, alkali or organic solvents. Radiological examination using barium sulfate agent which can absorb X rays and its role in developing the gastrointestinal tract,
- Q:The vertical pneumatic barite tank is pressure vessel?
- Refers to the pressure vessel for gas or liquid, sealed equipment carrying a certain pressure, the scope of the provisions for the maximum working pressure is greater than or equal to 0.1MPa (g) gas, liquefied gas and the maximum working temperature is higher than or equal to the standard boiling point of the liquid, the volume is greater than or equal to 30L and the inner diameter (non circular section refers to the largest size in the section of the boundary) fixed and mobile container type container is greater than or equal to 150mm; for nominal working pressure is greater than or equal to 0.2MPa (g), gas, and the product of pressure and volume is greater than or equal to 1.0MPa - L of the liquefied gas and the standard boiling point is equal to or lower than 60 DEG C liquid oxygen cylinders.
- Q:How can the flotation barite be insoluble in water?
- Alkaline earth sulfates and carbonates that are insoluble in most water;
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range