Detailed Product Description
Stable supply of Barite
BaSO4 : 94%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Other trace elements meet the international standard
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:The mud mixed at a certain ratio into wells. Explain reason for doing well of barite powder materials
- Barite pressure wells, is the use of the characteristics of high density, low density, pressure not to live, will be blown out.
- Q:Celestite ore characteristics
- The formation of complete isomorphous series and barite, rich in barium called barytocelestite. Often a thick plate or columnar crystal, mostly compact, massive or plate-like, granular aggregates. Pure colorless transparent or light blue, with some blue gray, white streak, vitreous luster, transparent to translucent. Three groups of cleavage are complete, with an angle equal to or equal to 90 degrees. Mohs hardness of 3-3.5, the proportion of 3.9-4.0. When the fire is burning fragments of lapis lazuli deep purple red.
- Q:How to judge the barite and witherite (BASO4) (BACO4) mine
- Simple: take the same stone collide, a rotten egg smell is barite, witherite is no taste
- Q:How to wash heavy ore ore: detailed process?
- The ore after several times after the break to obtain a fine raw material of micron level, become clinker in roasting furnace, 2.5h, made from washed alkali, dilute acid pulping, adding sulfuric acid and aluminum (acid soluble in the reaction kettle, bleach), stirring 2.5h in the boiling temperature, obtained material, clean water to remove soluble salts press, and drying (170 DEG C) after a finished product. The technical performance of products meet the quality index of B grade IS03262 barite.
- Q:Barite powder, barite powder grinding 325-3000 application value is reflected in where?
- In the paint industry, barite powder filler can increase the film thickness, strength and durability. Lithopone pigments are used in the manufacture of white paint, indoor use has more advantages than the white, white paint. The whiteness of magnesium industrial barite is of sufficient fineness and high.
- Q:Use and price of barite
- Barite crystals are large tubular, crystal together sometimes can form rose shaped or branched crystal block, which is called pappus shaped barite. Pure barite is colorless and transparent, usually white, light yellow, with a glass sheen. And barite can be used as a white pigment (commonly known as lithopone) can also be used in chemical industry, papermaking, textile, packing, in the production of glass which can act as a fluxing agent and increase the brightness of the glass. But it is mainly used as a weighting agent in the drilling industry and the extraction of barium.
- Q:What does crystal minerals include?
- Yes, it is a famous mineral resource province. As of the end of 2002, the province has found 110 kinds of minerals, of which there are 76 kinds of proven reserves, there are many reserves ranked in the nation, in the first row of mercury, barite, fertilizer, metallurgy with sandstone, sandstone by diabase, decorative brick with sandstone, ranked second in the p, bauxite and rare earth; ranked third in the magnesium, manganese, gallium and so on; in addition, coal, gold, antimony, pyrite and also has certain advantages, occupies an important position in the country. Not only the coal reserves, and coal range, excellent quality, known as "Jiangnan coal", at the end of 2002 to maintain reserves of 492.27 tons of bauxite mineral good; a large amount of reserves 4.24 tons; phosphate ore reserves of 26.95 tons, accounting for more than 40% of the total; barite reserves for 1/3 of the country's gold reserves; the twelfth is China, the rise of new gold production base. Among them, mercury, aluminum, phosphorus, coal, antimony mineral resources in the country's prominent position, the industry has long been "five golden flowers" in the world.
- Q:Barite is more important than how to test only
- What are the steps of measuring the weight of barite and which instruments to use? 1, the balance measuring quality 2, a large cup, a load of a certain amount of water, reading; put stones in, and then read, subtract, is the size of the stone. Remember reading
- Q:The production of rubber soles with which kinds of barite powder
- Of course, shoes and shoes can not be generalized, the requirements of different shoes, especially for the soles of the requirements are not the same. A method of improving the wear resistance of rubber nano barite powder relates to the sole requirement, especially by the method of adding nano barite powder after the improvement of rubber abrasion resistance of organic surface treatment.
- Q:Which crusher is the ideal equipment in the milling industry?
- Henan CHINO for the production of these equipment can be applied to crush the barite, limestone, slag, ceramic with hardness less than 9.3 fine powder processing, high humidity below 6% in the mineral chemical, non flammable and explosive materials and other industries more than 80 kinds of material, product size in the 20 - 425 range adjusted (the highest fineness of 1000 mesh)
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range