Detailed Product Description
Stable supply of Barite
BaSO4 : 94%-98%
Specific Gravity : 4.2-4.4 min
Other trace elements meet the international standard
1. As raw material for paints, printing ink, plastics, rubber and storage battery.
2. As surface smear for photographic paper and calendered paper; as sizing agent for textile industry.
3. As clarifying agent for glass products.
4. As protective material for radiation; also used for ceramics, enamel, perfumes and pigments.
5. As raw material for the making of other barium salts.
- Q:Barite is more important than how to test only
- Weigh the weight of barite with a balance.The barite powder with water into the cup, the barite volume.Weight / volume = proportion
- Q:What are the varieties of barite? What is the difference between the specific content?
- In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc..
- Q:Does the wall coated with barite in radiology examination room block radiation?
- Department of radiology with barite is generally radiation barium sulfate barium sulfate plus sand sand, cement is the shielding effect of ray, is currently the Department of Radiology room decoration in the construction of the most commonly used anti radiation materials.
- Q:Generally, barite is chosen as acid washing. What are the pollutants produced in the process?
- Attention should be paid to the discharge and recycling of wastewater. A closed shop, built high walls, roads, open space spray dust. Increase crystal powder humidity.
- Q:What is the difference between barite and marble
- Some marble itself texture is very beautiful, do not need to add and polish to form a water ink landscape painting.
- Q:Drilling fluid treatment before drilling
- The well control drills of the personnel are carried out according to the requirements and have the ability of well control and emergency response;The on-site supervision to conduct a comprehensive inspection, supervision after confirmation does meet the requirements after the declaration, and participate in the drilling in hydrocarbon reservoir and acceptance check by representatives of the crew or the construction side.
- Q:Barite powder and barium sulfate. What is the difference?
- Barite is the mineralogical name of barium sulfate. Barium sulfate (BaSO4) is the chemical composition of barite. The higher the content of barium sulfate, the better the quality of barite.
- Q:The difference between barite and gypsum
- Gypsum is a monoclinic mineral, a hydrate whose main chemical component is calcium sulfate (CaSO4). Gypsum is a wide range of industrial materials and building materials. It can be used as cement retarder, gypsum building product, model making, medical food additive, sulphuric acid production, paper packing, paint filling, etc..The microporous structure and heat dehydration of gypsum and its products provide excellent sound insulation, heat insulation and fire resistance.
- Q:Use of barium sulfate?
- The barium sulfate mineral called barite. White amorphous powder is stable, insoluble in water, acid, alkali or organic solvents. Radiological examination using barium sulfate agent which can absorb X rays and its role in developing the gastrointestinal tract,
- Q:Does natural barium sulfate have high purity and average grade?
- Barite is the composition of natural barium sulfate. As for whether there is a high purity or an ordinary distinction, it is not clear
With strong technical force, high quality of raw materials and strict production control, our products' quality has reached the advanced level at home and abroad. At present, the quality of our products in the most demanding powder coating industry has a unique quality and a resource advantage and are widely recognized and accepted, especially by Guangdong, Shanghai, Zhejiang and many overseas markets. With strict quality control, we strive to provide the most value for the chemical industry. Our company is dedicated to providing the best services for all friends with excellent quality and a good reputation. We are expecting to work with friends from all around the world with sincere cooperation and common progress.
1. Manufacturer Overview
||Guizhou, China (Mainland)
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||Fangcheng Port In Guangxi,Zhanjiang Port In Guangzhou,Huangpu in Guangzhou
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range