- CAS No.: 1332-58-7
- Other Names: kaolin
- MF: AlO22sio2 2 h2o
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 93
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: ceramic. paint, plastic
- Model Number: KLT-998
- Q:Introduction of precipitated barium sulfate
- Precipitated barium sulfate, also known as industrial barium sulfate or barium carbonate. It is made by artificial processing, and unlike barium, the sink is almost free of impurities. It is slightly soluble in water and insoluble in acids. It is not poisonous, but it can cause poisoning if it contains soluble barium. In the industry of precipitated barium sulfate mainly through reaction with sulfuric acid, barium sulfate, barium chloride and sulfate or sodium sulfate and sodium sulfate barium sulfide generation. Because the stability of precipitated barium sulfate by its specific indicators be used as filling material in different fields of medicine, high-grade paint and ink, plastic, rubber, glass, ceramics etc., people usually according to different applications and divided into coating grade precipitated barium sulfate, precipitated barium plastic grade sulfuric acid and so on, the price relative to the weight of barium high.
- Q:Ore flotation barite and fluorite process
- There are more mineral processing problems can be entered into my Baidu space, plus my contact, professional mineral processing. Ha ha. Here directly hair, afraid of the answer to the shielding
- Q:What is the economic value of barite? Where is the main producing area?
- Barite is an important non-metallic mineral raw material, and has a wide range of industrial applications.1. can be used as drilling fluid weighting agent;2. can be used as lithopone pigment;3. barium compounds;
- Q:Does the wall coated with barite in radiology examination room block radiation?
- Department of radiology with barite is generally radiation barium sulfate barium sulfate plus sand sand, cement is the shielding effect of ray, is currently the Department of Radiology room decoration in the construction of the most commonly used anti radiation materials.
- Q:Use and price of barite
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins.
- Q:What is spar concrete? What are the characteristics of crystal?.
- Barite is white, milky white translucent crystal, natural barium sulfate. Barite, barite, barite and sand gravel is the main raw material to produce anti radiation concrete and mortar.
- Q:What does crystal minerals include?
- Guizhou coal reserves ranked fourth in the country,Mainly in the Liupanshui area
- Q:With water 155 tons barite barite powder with many side drilling fluid
- It depends on how much density you need to make. It's impossible to put the barite in the water. If you don't add a proper amount of bentonite, it will settle in a very short time, and cellulose alone will not do.
- Q:Requirements of quality standard of barite barite ore
- Barite products have different specifications and quality requirements according to their uses.Oil drilling barite in China oil drilling barite powder quality requirements are listed in Table 4Table 4 oil drilling barite powder quality targets of note density, g/cm = 4.2 - 200 mesh fineness,%- 325 mesh% = 97
- Q:What's the difference between barium chloride and barium sulfate produced with barite?
- There is no difference in physical properties, chemical properties, and uses. Of course, there may be a detailed distinction between the use of surface treatment agents and their use in more detailed applications. For example, the conductivity, pH value, partial acid, or partial alkali ~!
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range