- CAS No.: 1332-58-7
- Other Names: kaolin
- MF: AlO22sio2 2 h2o
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade,Reagent Grade
- Purity: 93
- Appearance: white powder
- Application: ceramic. paint, plastic
- Model Number: KLT-998
- Q:Barite is more important than how to test only
- What are the steps of measuring the weight of barite and which instruments to use? 1, the balance measuring quality 2, a large cup, a load of a certain amount of water, reading; put stones in, and then read, subtract, is the size of the stone. Remember reading
- Q:What is the difference between barite and marble
- Barite barium sulfate is commonly known as the white marble white marble, so white marble is a kind of marble. Marble is widely used as a sculpture, mainly to see what you are used to carve
- Q:Where is the 2500 mesh barite mill?
- Superfine grinding mill Zhengzhou leadmax Machinery Co. Ltd is mainly applicable to various materials mainly used for crushing, kaolin, limestone, calcite, barite, gypsum, iron oxide green, aluminum hydroxide, pigment, clay, coal, activated carbon, feldspar, calcite, talc, barite, marble, limestone, carbon black clay, etc. more than 500 kinds of superfine powder processing, fineness of 500 mesh (25 micron) -2500 mesh (5 micron) the fine powder of 3500 mesh (3.55 micron).
- Q:The introduction of barite powder
- Barite powder, also called barium sulfate powder, chemical composition of BaSO4, the crystal is orthogonal (orthorhombic) sulfate mineral crystal.
- Q:Barite barium salt products
- In barite as raw material in the production of barium salt products in addition to lithopone (Xin Beibai), is mainly barium carbonate, barium chloride, barium hydroxide, barium nitrate, barium sulfate, barium titanate, barium molybdate and some fine chemicals.
- Q:What is the weight of Mo stone? What is the use value?
- Barite is the most common mineral of barium, which is made up of barium sulfate. In the low temperature hydrothermal veins, such as quartz barite vein, fluorite and barite vein, often associated with galena, sphalerite, chalcopyrite, cinnabar etc.. Barite deposits in China's Hunan, Guangxi, Qinghai and Jiangxi are mostly large hydrothermal mineral veins. Barite can be produced in sedimentary rocks, sedimentary rocks are like tuberculosis, mud and sand in sedimentary manganese deposits in shallow water and. In the residual clay deposits of weathered residual deposits, they often become compact and massive.
- Q:Is barium sulfate an alias for barite?
- Barite is the alias of barium sulfate
- Q:The difference between quartz and barite
- Barite is low temperature hydrothermal minerals in common, it is the composition of barium sulfate, is mainly a product of low temperature hydrothermal filling and magmatic activity, which is through the quartz mineral, high, medium and low temperature environment can be formed, so the common geological barite and quartz associated.
- Q:Proportioning of barium sulfate concrete
- Plus the amount of gypsum, CO grinded made. The proportion is generally up to 4.5.2. high strength Portland cement, numbered 325 to 425. due to barium cement than the major, with heavy aggregate (barite) compounded into a homogeneous and dense anti X ray concrete. Barite mortar mortar is a bulk density, barrier the role of X ray, the general requirements of Portland cement with low hydration heat, the commonly used cement, barite, barite, coarse sand mix ratio is 1: 025: 25: 1. Barite Concrete is a kind of bulk density, with X ray shielding ability of concrete, cementitious materials with water low heat Portland cement and high alumina cement, cement, cement and other special barium strontium silicate cement cement. The most widely used.
- Q:How can the flotation barite be insoluble in water?
- Barite is BaSO4, CaSO4, SrSO4 are natural gypsum, celestite stable minerals, the water insoluble;
We are a professional manufacturer of titanium dioxide, aluminum paste, fire retardant coating, and other inorganic chemicals in China. 60% of our products are sold abroad to Europe, America, the Middle East, and Southeast Asia. Our company has attained ISO9001 certification.
We sincerely welcome you to establish stable relationships with us. We have been providing good services to our customers in many parts of the world and will continue to do our best.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$100 Million
||30.00% Mid East
10.00% Domestic Market
10.00% South America
5.00% South Asia
5.00% Central America
5.00% Southeast Asia
5.00% Eastern Europe
5.00% North America
2.00% Southern Europe
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% Eastern Asia
||TOP 10 TIO2 Brand;Fast growing company;Big tax payer
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range