Specifications of Steel Rail Bar
Light Rail: 9kg, 12kg, 15kg, 22kg, 30kg
Heavy Rail: 38kg, 43kg, 45kg, 50kg, 60kg
Light Rail: GB 11264-89 Q235B, 55Q
Heavy Rail: GB 2585-81 50Mn, U71Mn
Length: 6M, 10M, 12M, 12.5M, 24M or as the requirements of the client
Applications of Steel Rail Bar
The Steel Rail Bar will be widely used to the railway, subway, transportation track, express, curve way, tunnel way and so on.
Package & Delivery of Steel Rail Bar
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of Steel Rail Bar
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:How do seamless rails solve thermal stress problems?
- In the laying time, according to the laying of long-term local meteorological data, calculate a fit temperature and corresponding stress, during the production of rail, the rail using tensile data properly, the internal rail leaving a stress. In this way, even if the rail is stretched and contracted, it is only offset with the original stress, so as to ensure the expansion of the rail within the controllable range
- Q:Why does the train not skid on the rails?
- But in the actual operation, locomotive could slip, which is mainly due to the change of external conditions, the formula is in good condition to face, if there is oil, cream, water and other impurities on the track, or line quality is not good, may also be part of the locomotive itself result, the adhesion coefficient will decrease, when the locomotive traction motor traction play may be greater than the adhesive force, formed the so-called idle, the locomotive is harmful and must be eliminated quickly. Generally use sand to increase adhesion coefficient, no, then the locomotive will reduce load, reduce traction.
- Q:Why is the railroad track free of expansion joints now?
- Seamless rail not thousands of kilometers without gaps, but the 25 meter long rail welding up into hundreds of metres long or even thousands of meters long, and then in the shop on the embankment, or the gap between 11 mm and a section of a seamless rail, now Shanghai Nanjing line is 303 km long ultra long seamless rail, seamless rail in order to solve the thermal expansion and contraction by slot number is not enough, now there are two methods of thermal expansion and contraction
- Q:How can the 25 meter rail be transported on the highway?
- The twenty-five meter long rail in China now 75kg a metre weighs no more than two vehicles in the railway subgrade meal, carefully dragged on very easily, can also be carried to human, because several dozen people sharing a little weight can be, you can use the animal.
- Q:What is the welding method of rail butt joint?
- In order to adjust the melt temperature and the chemical composition of weld metal and alloy, often adding additives amount in thermites. Thermit welding has the characteristics of simple equipment, convenient operation and no power supply. It is often used in welding of rails, bars and other large section workpieces.
- Q:What's the difference between a high-speed rail and an ordinary one?
- The weight is different, generally with 60 rail; the ballast is different, choose a different grade washing granite; type three sleeper, sleeper for general use
- Q:Why are some city railways called light rail? What is heavy rail?
- Heavy rail is larger than light rail cross section and can bear more force. The early line railway, as well as the use of 38 kg of rail, now is the use of 50 kg and 60 kg."Subway", "light rail" do not confuseRail transit to adopt medium passenger volume, can adapt to the long-term one-way maximum peak hour, passenger flow 1.5 - 30 thousand passengers become light rail. If the large passenger carrying two cars, can adapt to the long-term one-way peak hour, passenger volume of 3 - 60 thousand passengers collectively referred to as the subway.
- Q:What is the rail dispersion?
- The concrete way is to make all the rail fasteners loose, and use the drum to pad the rail and hit the rail with a rail collision device. When the rail reaches the designed rail temperature, the fastener is quickly tightened and the line is locked. When the rail temperature is lower than the designed rail temperature, the rail pulling device can be used to draw the rail and tighten the fastener.
- Q:Structural classification of rails
- The type of rail is expressed by the mass kilogram of rail length per meter. The rails used in China's railways are 75kg/m, 60kg/m, 50kg/m, 43kg/m and 38kg/m.
- Q:What kind of steel should be used for railway rails?
- The railway began to switch to rail, and after decades of improvement, the materials used were converted to steel, while the quality of steel was greatly improved. Rail used in the railway must bear great pressure, so it is necessary to use very high quality steel. The requirement of rail for steel is higher than that of other applications. The same small defect may not cause any problems in the reinforcement used by the building; however, the occurrence of the railway rail at any time will lead to the derailment of the track and the derailment of the train.
PU-THEC,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade rails. Our main product is steel sheet piling, heavy rail etc.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to providing our customers with qualify products and developing new items for different countries according different standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 650 Million
||Middle East; Asia; South America; Africa; Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range