Specifications of Steel Rail Bar
Light Rail: 9kg, 12kg, 15kg, 22kg, 30kg
Heavy Rail: 38kg, 43kg, 45kg, 50kg, 60kg
Light Rail: GB 11264-89 Q235B, 55Q
Heavy Rail: GB 2585-81 50Mn, U71Mn
Length: 6M, 10M, 12M, 12.5M, 24M or as the requirements of the client
Applications of Steel Rail Bar
The Steel Rail Bar will be widely used to the railway, subway, transportation track, express, curve way, tunnel way and so on.
Package & Delivery of Steel Rail Bar
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of Steel Rail Bar
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:55Q rail performance
- Rail is the main component of railway track. Its function is to guide the wheel of the rolling stock, to bear the great pressure of the wheel and to deliver it to the sleeper. The rail must provide a continuous, smooth, and least resistant rolling surface for the wheel. In electrified railway or automatic block section, rail can also be used as track circuit.
- Q:Can a track circuit stand between two rails without getting an electric shock?
- In addition to the subway, the ordinary railway (running trains, motor cars, electric locomotive), people standing on two tracks, it will not get an electric shock. Rails do not have high voltage, just transmit some electrical signals, it is equivalent to the network cable, there is no voltage, not electricity to people. If there is electricity on the track, there will be a warning sign on the side of the railway. Otherwise, every day there will be people who have been electrocuted.
- Q:How are the rail tracks worn?
- Two methods:1, the rails will be melted recast.2. Make rail into other landmark buildings.Note: old rail should be prepared after the public security reported.
- Q:What kind of steel should be used for railway rails?
- The rail locomotive need to withstand pressure, friction and shock loads, required strength, hardness and toughness sufficient, high quality requirements, we must test its mechanical properties and macrostructure and drop test etc.. "High strength, high toughness bainitic rail" and the major technological project undertaken by Baotou Steel Group, "rare earth high strength weathering steel", was identified by experts. Experts agree that bainitic rail is a major breakthrough in the history of rail material research and development, filling the gap of high-speed and heavy rail in China and reaching the international advanced level.
- Q:Why is the thermit reaction welded to rails instead of welded rails?
- Steel contains other added elements, while the thermit reaction produces only iron.
- Q:How do seamless rails solve thermal stress problems?
- In the laying time, according to the laying of long-term local meteorological data, calculate a fit temperature and corresponding stress, during the production of rail, the rail using tensile data properly, the internal rail leaving a stress. In this way, even if the rail is stretched and contracted, it is only offset with the original stress, so as to ensure the expansion of the rail within the controllable range
- Q:What is a shaped rail?
- When different types of rail connection section need, because the rail section size is different, need a fishtail splint or rail to rail, or called fish shaped tail splint splint or the connection of different section type profiled rail rail.
- Q:U71Mn what does "U" mean in the rail?
- U is the rail steel number.
- Q:What is a rail flaw detector used to detect?
- The main defects in the rail are nuclear damage (white nucleus, black nucleus), crack and so on. If these defects are not found in time, they will expand and cause accidents. Special attention should be paid to the cracks in the holes at the rail joints and the transverse cracks in the rails, because these defects will easily lead to fracture of the rails. Bar and square steel, resulting in defects and inclusions, shrinkage, crack etc..
- Q:What are the requirements of the two rails on the track?
- Two rail laying in should be appropriately tilted to the heart, that is to have rail bottom slope.
PU-THEC,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade rails. Our main product is steel sheet piling, heavy rail etc.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to providing our customers with qualify products and developing new items for different countries according different standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 650 Million
||Middle East; Asia; South America; Africa; Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range