Specifications of High Quality HR Steel Rail:
Light rail: GB11264-89
Heavy rail: GB2585-81
Available Material Grade:
Light rail:Q235B, 55Q
Heavy rail: 50MN, U71MN
Apllications of Steel Rail
Package and Delivery of High Quality HR Steel Rail
1. Packing: it is nude packed in bundles by steel wire rod
2. Bundle weight: not more than 3.5MT for bulk vessel; less than 3 MT for container load
Color marking: There will be color marking on both end of the bundle for the cargo delivered by bulk vessel. That makes it easily to distinguish at the destination port.
Tag mark: there will be tag mark tied up on the bundles. The information usually including supplier logo and name, product name, made in China, shipping marks and other information request by the customer.
If loading by container the marking is not needed, but we will prepare it as customer request.
4. Transportation: the goods are delivered by truck from mill to loading port, the maximum quantity can be loaded is around 40MTs by each truck. If the order quantity cannot reach the full truck loaded, the transportation cost per ton will be little higher than full load.
5. Delivered by container or bulk vessel
Production flow of High Quality HR Steel Rail
Material prepare (billet) —heat up—rough rolling—precision rolling—cooling—packing—storage and transportation
- Q:Discontinuous rail seamless rail effect
- The rail welding seamless rail is 25 meters long up into several hundred meters or even thousands of meters long, and then put on the roadbed, seamless rail gap of 11 mm between each segment. Seamless rail is seamed, will also be affected.
- Q:What is the material for railway track
- The main grades of domestic rails are U74, U71Mn, PD2, PD3 and BNbRE, of which PD2 is general carbon steel, SQ process, fully quenched rail, PD3 is high carbon micro vanadium low alloy rail, BNbRE is low alloy rail with niobium rare earth treatment.
- Q:Why can't the vertical rail bend the rail?
- In order to solve this problem, the railway department within a certain distance, playing a few holes in the rail waist to release the energy generated by thermal expansion and contraction, and within a certain distance (about 1500m) retaining rail joint, to assist in releasing the energy generated by the thermal expansion and contraction, in order to solve the problem of rail expansion and contraction.
- Q:What kind of welding rod should be used for rail and Q235A welding?
- MG600 is a universal, high efficiency, high strength chromium nickel alloy welding rod (welding wire). It has excellent plasticity, toughness and crack resistance. It is almost suitable for all kinds of common steel products. With excellent welding process performance, arc stability, easy to slag, less spatter, welding uniform and beautiful.
- Q:What is the width of the rail grade 43kg/m?
- The standard length of China's rail is 12.5m and 25.0m two kinds. Severe, heavy rail using standard length rail 25.0m, other types of track can be used 12.5m25.0m standard length rail.
- Q:60 detailed dimensions of rail
- The rail can be divided into three kinds: crane rail (crane track), heavy rail and light rail.
- Q:What is the main material of high speed rail?
- High speed rail is mainly made of steel U75V, UIC700, UIC900A and U71Mn high manganese steel.
- Q:How do the rails of high-speed railways dock?
- Seamless rail has been widely used, that is, hundreds of meters or even thousands of meters long rail, there is no gap between the interface, can avoid too much because of the interface caused by a lot of noise, and wear.
- Q:What are the characteristics of a curved track compared with a straight one?
- Rail function:Take the wheel load directly and transfer it to the sleeper, guide the wheel of the train; provide the least resistance surface for the wheel roll.In electrified railway or automatic block section, rail has the function of track circuit.Requirements for rails:Sufficient strength, stiffness and surface should have good smoothness and wear resistance. When the wheel passes, the rail will not deform too much, so as to reduce the dynamic impact between wheel and rail.Rail type: expressed by the mass kilogram per meter. The main types of rail in China are 75, 60, 50, 43, four types, and their quality per meter is 74.414, 60.64, 51.514, and 44.653kg, respectively. Rail 60 is widely adopted in the speed increasing main line and the high-speed railway. 75Rail is used on heavy haul lines.
- Q:Structural classification of rails
- Has the best bending performance of I-shaped section by section shape of rail, a rail, rail base and rail waist of three parts. In order to make the rail better withstand the force from various aspects, and ensure the necessary strength conditions, the rail should have enough height, the head and the bottom should have enough area and height, the waist and the bottom should not be too thin.
PU-THEC,a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of high-grade rails. Our main product is steel sheet piling, heavy rail etc.
Since the establishment of our company, we have been devoted to providing our customers with qualify products and developing new items for different countries according different standards.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 650 Million
||Middle East; Asia; South America; Africa; Oceania
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||50% - 70%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range