Application of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 China Supplier
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of High Quality Rutile Titanium Dioxide TiO2 China Supplier
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
TiO2/ Rutile Type (R type)
25kg woven bag, 1000kg sack
high purity, high purity, good whiteness, strong hiding power, low abrasion to processing equipments.
Range of application
FOR PAINT ,COATING INK ETC..
Rutile content (%)
Surface Treatment chemicals
The disposal of organic compounds
105°C Moisture %
Particle Size micron
Oil Absorption (g/100g) max
Tint-reducing power (Reynold’snumber)
Pb.As.Hg.Cr6+heavy metal element
- Q:Oily ink and water-based ink to print CD-ROM plate which effect is good?
- At present, domestic production of compatible ink cartridges and ink, the product has been very mature, the price is much more than the original offer, the quality is also very stable, you can understand the next days of the product, well-known high.
- Q:Nippon Paint and latex paint the same?
- Nippon Paint is a kind of latex paint
- Q:Plastic dyes and plastic pigments how the difference,
- Dye is used to dye things, the pigment is a substance
- Q:Sanya how can sell paint and paint?
- In the vicinity of the moon bridge there is a bus to get off the Bank of China on the line 2 Road 4 Road 10 Road to
- Q:how do you paint things shiny gloss?
- Get some high gloss paint or polyurethane.
- Q:Aqua colored metallic paint..........?
- metallic paint is awesome for what you're doing, but a word of advice- get the good stuff it should be shiny enough
- Q:What is the difference between latex paint and ordinary paint?
- Latex paint because of its composition determines the strong adhesion, scrub resistance and so on. Ordinary coating because of the simple process, the general hiding power less than latex paint, and dry after the powder was, not dirty, easy to mold color.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
- Q:What are the characteristics of polymers compared to composites?
- Polymers are just an organic matter that is a substance that is not a composite.
- Q:Pigment moisture content on the silk screen ink have any effect
- The connecting material is the main constituent of the ink, which serves to disperse the pigment, give the ink with proper sticking, fluidity and transfer properties, and the effect of fixing the pigment to the surface of the printed matter by film formation after printing. The connection material is called varnish.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range