1. Specifications of PA Film:
Excellent barrier to gas, fat and transmission of aroma
Exceptional Mechanical Strength
High resistance to impact punctures and pin holing
Heat resistance, low temperature resistance
Non toxic odorless and printability
2. Usage of PA Film:
PA films are used for packaging for all kinds of things like retort foods, packaging for frozen foods and liquid foods, precooked Foods, ham and sausage packing etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What properties does the glue on the glass protective film have? Why doesn't its adhesion change when it meets water?
- Usually the glue on the glass protective film is acrylic adhesive. Its adhesion will be badly affected when it's exposed to water for a long time.
- Q:What harm can the protective film on bottled water do?
- The protective film on bottled water is PE protective film. PE is a kind of high-molecule organic compounds with the simplest structure. It is the most widely used high polymer material in today's world. The film in certain environment with elements like sunlight and moisture can emit some substances harmful through chemical combination. But it doesn't matter if you don't eat it by accident or over expose youself to it for too long.
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:What does the pl mean in Protective film pl - 1255 - s pl?
- Pl is the name of manufacturer. Its meaning is similar to KM film.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel door after using for a long time?
- Use electric hair dryer.
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- It must be torn off. And it affects the appearance of the kitchen ventilator.
- Q:Generally, what processes are needed when producing finished protective films? ?
- According to materials, protective films can be classified into PET film, PE film, PVC film, PP film (including OPP and CPP films), etc. This is common way used in industry. Apart from this, some also classify the films according to things like adhesion, thickness, colors as well as the ways of use.
As for their use, protective films are used during production, processing and packaging of the finished products. The key point is to see what the clients use these films for. It's determined by the processing of the clients. All in all, the clients use the films to protect their products from scratches, dirt and moisture and to impove the quality and competitiveness of their products.
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
- Q:What does it mean that a protective film is anti-blue-ray?
- Anti-blue-ray protective film can weaken the blue ray of the screen. It would not be so dazzling that it can ease visual fatigue. Blue ray is the light emitted LED screen. It's a component of artificial light. It's bad to the eyes looking at the screen for a long time.
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- PVC and knit cotton are used in the protective film for flooring finish to improve the buffer performance of the protective film. Similar products include pearl wool and wall protective film which are all of good quality and low price. The life of transparent protective film is pretty long. And it can be recycled for 4-5 times.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range