1. Specifications of PA Film:
Excellent barrier to gas, fat and transmission of aroma
Exceptional Mechanical Strength
High resistance to impact punctures and pin holing
Heat resistance, low temperature resistance
Non toxic odorless and printability
2. Usage of PA Film:
PA films are used for packaging for all kinds of things like retort foods, packaging for frozen foods and liquid foods, precooked Foods, ham and sausage packing etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:The introduction of protective film
- Protective film can be made from materials like PET and AR. There are many types of protective films. And the film can be used on many items including the screen of mobile phone and stainless steel.
- Q:How to cover the screen with protective film? What tools and skills are needed?
- You need to prepare a knife with intact tip, a piece of clean cloth, a hard card like phone card or discount card, and electric hair drier. Firstly, wipe the screen with the clean cloth. Then peel the protective film and stick it to the screen from one side and press it with the card from that side at the same time. There will be no bubbles between the screen and the film this way. If the film curls, you can heat it with the electric hair drier and pull it at the same time.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:How to clean the aging protective film sticked to the steel door?
- Chemicals will damage the steel plate! 1. Scrubing the door using hot water with washing powder. 2. I don' t know what metarial the surface of the door is made from. Thus I don't know the film can be cleaned by knife. 3. Using chemical reagent: lacquer thinner which is sold everywhere. By the way, you can heat the film with lighter to make its edge curl, which will make it easy to tear the film off. It won't damage the steel plate.
- Q:How to get off the dust attached to the mobile phone protective film?
- I suggest you buy a new protective film. It won't cost you too much.
- Q:What to do if the adhesion of the PE protective film is too high?
- PE protective film in industry is made of acrylic acid PSA coating (Silica gel is mainly used in PET protective film). The adhesion of protective film is determined by the proportion of original gum and the amount of glue. In the process of application,though, PSA protective film has problem of high adhesion because of the high stickiness of itself.It's directly related to covering and the storage of pressure and temperature. As is known to all, PSA glue is only sensitive to stress. You can adjust the pressure stored when or after the covering. If the protective film itself has high adhesion, you can try to use it when it cool down (Using at temperature below 20℃, you will clearly feel the adhesion comparatively decreased).
- Q:How to prevent the protective film from damage and the stainless steel from marks when drawing the steel?
- The surface quality of drawing dies of stainless steel is highly required. Rough surface can decrease friction and increase the property of adhesive resistance. Therefore, after the grinding processing, the more important work is to remove the processing marks left on the drawing dies. However, few people know the importance of the grinding and polishing processes when making dies. Throughout the whole process, the proportion of grinding and polishing processes should reach one third because the appearance quality of stainless steel products,to a large extent, is determined by the grinding and polishing techniques of making dies. The rougher the surface of dies is, the less it needs re-grinding. And the life of the dies also extends accordingly. If the surface of dies is not well grinded and polished, the marks on the drawn products will be clear. Although there's something to do with the fact that drawing stainless steel can easily cause seizing tumour, too. And to polish these marks takes time and the result is not good. Thus we should pay more attention to the grinding and polishing processes. Only when the surface processing precision of dies improves, can the marks decrease and the life of dies extend. In recent years, various new polishing techniques and polishing tools have arised at home. New processes and equipments such as ultrasonic polishing, electropolishing, abrasive jet and extrusion honing have been developed.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range