1. Specifications of PA Film:
Excellent barrier to gas, fat and transmission of aroma
Exceptional Mechanical Strength
High resistance to impact punctures and pin holing
Heat resistance, low temperature resistance
Non toxic odorless and printability
2. Usage of PA Film:
PA films are used for packaging for all kinds of things like retort foods, packaging for frozen foods and liquid foods, precooked Foods, ham and sausage packing etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What areas is protective film mainly used in?
- Protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products. The structure and material of protective film is highly demanded in Hualibao company to meet different needs in different fields of the customers.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Generally, hot-blast air works. If not, try boiling water. Pour some boiling water on the door and wipe it off with dry cloth.
- Q:How many kinds of materials can be used to produce the protective film for flooring finish?
- Commonly, the materials used in the protective film for flooring finish can be classified into:
PE (polyethylene), PET (polyester), CPP (polypropylene), PVC (polyvinyl chloride), OPP, etc.
1.PE films have many colors. The most common colors are transparent, blue, black and white, as well as milky. Apart from these, there are black, grey, green, yellow, orange, gold, red and so on.
PET films are usually transparent, grey and golden.
2. Usually, CCP film is matte. It's a kind of film with foggy effect.
3. PVC film is often transparent. Apart from that, there's a kind of blue static film.
4. OPP film is generally transparent and adhesive.
Among all, the types of PE film are the most including PE adhesive film, PE static film, PE textured film, PE stretch film and PE packaging film. The adhesion of such film can be classified into degrees from 5g to 270g; and the thickness, from 1.5C to 15C. The adhesion of the most widely used film is 5C.
PET films can be divided into PET film with silica gel, matte PET film, three-layered PET film, Single-layered PET film, two-layered PET film and PET release film. PET protective films are usually used on the protection of a variety of screens. PET release films are often used in the punching of PET protective films in die cutting factories. The adhesion of most commonly used punching is 5C or 7.5C. And the adhesion of the most commonly used release film is 2.5C, 3.8C, 5C or 7.5C. PET color is generally transparent, gray, gold.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- You can wash the residual things with medicinal liquid. Generally gasoline and alcohol is okay.
It will easier to tear it off after it's heated.
Heating the film using electric hair drier will work.
- Q:What's anti-blue-ray film used for?
- It has function of anti-ultraviolet-rays that can reflect visible light of harmful rays of 380nm-420nm and short wave blue ray. It's 100% anti-ultraviolet-rays of UV400. It can protect the eyes in particular.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on plastic steel doors and windows?
- Scratching the film using the tip of wallpaper cutter along the wall and then tearing it off by hands.
- Q:When should the protective film of mattress be torn off?
- You can tear it off because it only has the function of moisture proof.
- Q:What are the compositions of the protective film on aluminum alloy profile?
- Acrylic acid PSA. It can be wiped off by lacquer thinner.
- Q:How to clean up the protective film on the stainless steel door! ! !
- Many people have the same question. The protective film on the stainless steel door is difficult to remove after using fot a long time. Does it work to heat the film with electric hair drier? Is there any other ways? The answer is yes. There are many other ways:
1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball.
2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called AL). I've tried it. It really works well.
3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball.
4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to heat the film. And then slowly tear it off or scratch it off using small wooden shovel. The marks left by glue can be wiped off with solvent.
- Q:How to distinguish the adhesion degrees of Protective film materials?
- It depends on what exact kind of product the customer want. Certain product has certain function and degree of adhesion. 1N or less refers to low degree of adhesion; 1-3N refers to medium degree, and 3N or more, high degree. In addition, there are also slight degree and super degree somewhere.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range