1. Specifications of PA Film:
Excellent barrier to gas, fat and transmission of aroma
Exceptional Mechanical Strength
High resistance to impact punctures and pin holing
Heat resistance, low temperature resistance
Non toxic odorless and printability
2. Usage of PA Film:
PA films are used for packaging for all kinds of things like retort foods, packaging for frozen foods and liquid foods, precooked Foods, ham and sausage packing etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PA Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:If a photo is covered with protective film, can I still develop the photo?
- Yes, you can.
- Q:What's the difference between the film with by Cheyishang company and the ad film on buses, the protective film coated on new cars as well as other kinds of film?
- There are great differences. The ad film used on buses would curl after using for a long time. The adhesion strength of its backing gum is not good enough. And the protective film coated on the paint of new cars is usually transparent or white. It's too thin that the protective effect is not good. Glue and its residue may remain when tearing it off after a long time. And it has poor ductility.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on plastic steel window is useless and difficult to remove?
- You can buy a bottle of xylene solvent from building materials stores to clean it out. Be careful that the solvent is volatile and toxic. Notice to ventilate when using it.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel door after using for a long time?
- Use electric hair dryer.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:Is there any skillful way to remove the protective film on aluminium-plastic panel?
- It will be really fast to remove it if you heat it with electric hair drier at the same time.
- Q:Do I need to tear off the protective film on the two sides of the refrigerator?
- Tear it off!!!! It will help heat dissipation and improve effeciency.
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
- Q:How many kinds of electroplating protective film are there?
- Static film and low-adhesion film used in electroplating factories.
- Q:I didn't tear off the protective film on the air conditioning. Not long ago, I tore it off and found the glue of the film remained. And it's difficult to remove.
- Things like kerosene, gasoline and essential balm can dilute the glue. You can wipe off the film using paper with such liquid.
Specializing in the production of PVC calender super transparent film, PVC printed film, laser laser aluminized film, PVC film, PVC ultra-thin extinction printing new environmental protection plate, PVC film, PVC transparent sheet, white films, antistatic films, plates, etc. Series of packaging materials.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 800 Million
||Mid East, Northern Europe, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||ISO 9001; ISO 14001; OHSMS18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||20% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 50,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range