Style: Double Elastic
Size: 21" (53cm)
Minimum: Order Quantity: 50,000 Piece/Pieces
Port: Shanghai, Wuhan
Packaging Details: 100pcs per poly bag, 1000pcs per case
Delivery Time: 20-30 Days
Payment Terms: L/C,T/T
Supply Ability: 500,000 Piece/Pieces per Day
Mob Cap Double Elastic
- Secures hair and minimizes the risk of contamination
- Soft non-woven construction for comfort and security
- Elasticated trim accommodates a variety of hairstyles
- Single Elastic or Double Elastics
- With or without Metal Strip
Clean Room / Foodservice / Healthcare / Dental / Industrial Safety / Laboratory / Homecare
- Q:What are the requirements and requirements for the use of occupational disease protection products
- In addition to GB / T 11651-2008 "individual protective equipment selection specification", should also carry out occupational hazards risk analysis:
A1 toxicity hazards
A1.1 Overview refers to the ability of chemicals to penetrate the body through inhalation, ingestion, skin and eye contact. Mainly consider the inherent hazards of the substance itself and the harm of the decomposition products in the case of fire, taking into account the chronic effects, such as carcinogenic, teratogenic and mutagenic, but do not consider the risk of fire burns.
A1.2 Hazard classification is based on the inherent characteristics of the poison and the possible harm, will be divided into highly toxic, highly toxic, moderate toxicity, low toxicity and micro-toxic five, respectively, with 4,3,2,1,0 said The The division principle is as follows:
A) 4 means that poison is a chemical that may cause death or serious injury after short-term exposure. The division principle is as follows:
LD50 ≤ 5mg / kg (oral) chemicals
LD50 ≤ 40mg / kg (transdermal) chemicals
LC50≤0.5mg / L (dust or smoke)
LC50≤ (1 × 1000M / 24.45) mg / m3 (gas)
At 20 ° C under normal temperature, the saturated vapor concentration is 10 times that of LC50 and LC 50 ≤ (1 × 1000 · M / 24.45) mg / m3.
B) 3 means that high toxicity refers to chemicals that can cause serious temporary or permanent injury after short-term exposure. The division principle is as follows:
5mg / kg
- Q:Personal protective equipment which eight categories
- Do not know is not the eight categories:
1, head protection
2, eye protection
3, respiratory protection
4, hearing protection
5, hand protection
6, body protection
7, foot protection
8, fall protection
- Q:Labor protection supplies are provided by the employer to protect the safety and health of workers what measures
- Auxiliary, preventive.
"Employer Labor Protection Products Management Code"
Article 4 Labor protection articles are auxiliary and preventive measures provided by the employing units to protect the safety and health of laborers. No engineering protection equipment and other technical and administrative measures shall be replaced by labor protection products.
- Q:What are the requirements for wear protection of electrical welding personnel?
- according to
Welding and cutting safety
GB 9448-1999 provides that:
4.2.2 Physical protection
184.108.40.206 protective clothing
Protective clothing should be selected according to the specific welding and cutting operation characteristics. Protective clothing must meet the requirements of GB 15701, and can provide adequate protection area.
All welders and cutters must wear fire-resistant protective gloves. Refer to Appendix C (Appendix) for the relevant standards.
When the front of the body need to add protection to the sparks and radiation, you must use a durable refractory leather or other material apron.
When additional protection is required for the legs, fire resistant leggings or other equivalent appliances must be used.
- Q:What are the labor protection products?
- 5, for hand protection, mainly acid and alkali gloves, electrical insulation in the sets, welding gloves, anti-X-ray gloves, asbestos gloves and so on.
6, protective clothing, divided into special protective clothing and general operating clothing two categories.
7, anti-fall with tools, mainly with safety belts, safety rope and safety net.
- Q:Municipal engineering safety equipment are what
- Triangular flag, cordon, safety cone helmet, protection, net, fire equipment, warning placards and so on are.
- Q:Labor protection supplies and labor insurance products do the same
- Labor insurance products are very wide, but mainly refers to the personal safety equipment, there are some employees of welfare supplies, they are also known as labor insurance products. Such as your company made a towel, detergent, soap, which is also a kind of labor insurance products.
- Q:How do you buy a blasting project?
- Since the advent of products, China's water conservancy and hydropower, in the cross and the blasting sector recognition. In addition, the company has a sound logistics line picking sector, transport fast and convenient. The unit to pursue quality, reputation first!
- Q:The role of labor protection supplies
- The use of labor protection products, through the use of blocking, closed, absorption, dispersion, suspension and other measures, can play to protect the body of the Bureau or all from the role of foreign invasion,
- Q:Is the electrician must be equipped with labor protection supplies?
- If you put the rubber boots into insulating boots that must be equipped, and I probably tell you about the case of insulated boots.
1: high pressure operation must wear formal insulation boots, with insulation clothing.
2: low-voltage operation must ensure that the insulation performance, because the low-pressure operation when the place to go more insulated boots do not look good, if you go to a local when the time for a insulated boots, more trouble, so most of the Senior electrician is to wear shoes directly, and now the rubber shoes can also look like, look better, buy the best time to buy the kind of thick rubber. Because the low pressure does not need so high insulation performance, rubber shoes on the OK.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range