Product Specification of Respiratory and Anesthesia Tracheal Tube:
1.Disposable endotracheal tube 2.medical grade PVC 3.High Volume Low Pressure Cuff 4.Cuffed and uncuffed
Fetures of Respiratory and Anesthesia Tracheal Tube:
1.Made from non-toxic PVC, cuffed, with soft atraumatic tip
2.Transparent, radio-opaque, soft, and smooth
3.Spiral reinforcement minimizes crushing or kinking
4.Flex conform to any patient position especially OPS / decubitus
5.Provides positive tracheal wall seal
6.Reduces area of tracheal wall contact
7.PVC tube contains DEHP, DEHP FREE tube is available
9.Smooth connection between cuff and tube, dramatically reduce the possible damage to patient
10.Atraumatic rounded tip
11.OEM & ODM available
12.Equipped with sty
Tracheal Tube, Standard cuffed, I.D.3.0-10.0mm;
Tracheal Tube, Standard uncuffed, I.D.2.0-10.0mm;
Tracheal Tube, Preformed Oral,Nasal cuffed, I.D.4.0-10.0mm;
Tracheal Tube, Preformed Oral,Nasal uncuffed, I.D.3.0-9.0mm;
Packing Details of Respiratory and Anesthesia Tracheal Tube:
PE Bag for Individual, Inner label;
200pcs Per Outer Box, Size 54cm*34cm*42.5cm;
- Q:Anesthesia in the respiratory depression, how to rescue
- If an aging drug causes an anesthesiologist can work hard.
Pay attention to changes in monitoring indicators. Everything wins in prevention, prevention occurs, prevention is aggravated.
- Q:What is the monitoring of respiratory system during anesthesia?
- Among the commonly used indicators are inhaled oxygen concentration, pulse oxygen saturation, arterial oxygen pressure, end-expiratory carbon dioxide, airway pressure, respiratory capacity, tidal volume, respiratory rate and inhalation of narcotic drugs such as inhalation concentration and other parameters.
- Q:general anesthesia
- mainly afraid of sick children vomit caused by aspiration block the respiratory tract, once the problem is serious, and need emergency rescue, but strictly abide by the doctor's orders The probability of occurrence is still very small
- Q:After general anesthesia can not breathe independently?
- In the case of other areas of anesthesia, under normal anesthesia can be retained spontaneous breathing.
- Q:What are the respiratory complications when general anesthesia?
- Bronchial spasm, laryngeal spasm, extubation after tracheal collapse, pharyngitis laryngitis, laryngeal edema or subglottic edema, vocal cord paralysis, arytenoid cartilage dislocation, the amount of frontal sinusitis, pulmonary infection, tracheal stenosis. These are just that may occur, not necessarily there will be.
- Q:Anesthesia does not inject how to get anesthesia
- Currently commonly used in clinical sevoflurane and isoflurane, desflurane and enflurane also have application, ether, halothane has been less applied, and some hospitals are still using nitrous oxide, but has been replaced by a variety of halothane
- Q:2015 version of the Chinese Pharmacopoeia in the total number of narcotic drugs
- Inhalation anesthesia awakening time and the use of drugs, generally more than 3 hours.
- Q:Common breathing anesthesia machine brand which is easy to operate?
- Beijing Dehaier, Jiangsu Kai Tai, Shenzhen morning Wei, Beijing Hong Runda, Nanjing Shu Pu Sida,
- Q:What does general anesthesia mean?
- Is anesthetic can let the body without perception
P.S. your support is my motivation to stay ~, thanks to praise it
- Q:How the range of blood loss allowed during anesthesia surgery is calculated
- Maximum allowable bleeding (MABL), preoperative determination of hematocrit (HCT) and estimated blood volume (EBV) in children MABL = EBV × (HCT-30) / HCT in children with blood loss <1 / 3MABL , With the balance solution. Such as blood loss> 1 / 3MABL, and <1MABL, with colloidal fluid. Such as blood loss> 1MABL, essential blood transfusion products.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range