Product Specification of Respiratory and Anesthesia Tracheal Tube:
1.Disposable endotracheal tube 2.medical grade PVC 3.High Volume Low Pressure Cuff 4.Cuffed and uncuffed
Fetures of Respiratory and Anesthesia Tracheal Tube:
1.Made from non-toxic PVC, cuffed, with soft atraumatic tip
2.Transparent, radio-opaque, soft, and smooth
3.Spiral reinforcement minimizes crushing or kinking
4.Flex conform to any patient position especially OPS / decubitus
5.Provides positive tracheal wall seal
6.Reduces area of tracheal wall contact
7.PVC tube contains DEHP, DEHP FREE tube is available
9.Smooth connection between cuff and tube, dramatically reduce the possible damage to patient
10.Atraumatic rounded tip
11.OEM & ODM available
12.Equipped with sty
Tracheal Tube, Standard cuffed, I.D.3.0-10.0mm;
Tracheal Tube, Standard uncuffed, I.D.2.0-10.0mm;
Tracheal Tube, Preformed Oral,Nasal cuffed, I.D.4.0-10.0mm;
Tracheal Tube, Preformed Oral,Nasal uncuffed, I.D.3.0-9.0mm;
Packing Details of Respiratory and Anesthesia Tracheal Tube:
PE Bag for Individual, Inner label;
200pcs Per Outer Box, Size 54cm*34cm*42.5cm;
- Q:11-year-old dog, with breathing anesthesia done surgery.
- Breathing anesthesia, even anesthesia surgery a total of seven or eight hundred look, but after surgery to infusion, more than a day, count down a total of more than a thousand,
- Q:How long can anesthesia get rid of the ventilator?
- For the patient, naturally extubation is more comfortable before the wake of some, no special circumstances can be done.
- Q:What is general anesthesia? Or anesthesia?
- On the other hand, B case of ovarian ectopic pregnancy with internal bleeding, due to the patient has been showing restlessness, shortness of breath, blood pressure instability and other signs of shock, this time, general anesthesia is a more appropriate choice. Thus, the same two lower abdominal surgery, based on patient safety first considerations, have different anesthesia.
Finally, the patient's awareness of anesthesia and preferences, but also about the choice of general anesthesia or half anesthesia. When the patient's physiological condition is stable, the same surgical conditions, the risk of half anesthesia, naturally relatively lower than the general anesthesia. However, the general public fear, and even exclusion of half anesthesia mentality prevalent. An anesthesiology magazine published by the Anesthesiology Society of the Republic of China published a survey on "Reversal of Half anesthesia in Caesarean and Pregnant Women". A total of 344 caesarean sections were surveyed and asked to speak of a person who refused to undergo anesthesia Or two reasons, as a result, there are two hundred maternal rejection of half anesthesia, the most common of which is the reason for fear of hearing, seeing (48.42%) and fear of back pain (14.58%) combined with the above view when understood, In fact, it does not matter "good body" or "half good".
- Q:How much will the anesthesia plane affect respiratory function? why
- General epidural or spinal anesthesia plane to reach T4, the patient will feel poor breathing, suffocation, to reach T2 may need to breathe support, T6 is safe, breathing center in the medulla oblongata,
- Q:Anesthesia breathing airbag produced there
- Is not anesthesia machine with latex airbag anesthesia breathing bag now domestic manufacturers less foreign domestic production in China, Jiangxi, Shandong, we have used Shandong Shandong Oriental latex products company should be poor on the Internet to hope to help you
- Q:Inhalation anesthetics of general anesthetics
- Inhalation anesthetics (inhalation anaesthetics) is a volatile liquid or gas, the former such as ether, halothane, isoflurane, enflurane, the latter, such as nitrous oxide. ① halothane. Colorless flow of liquid, the quality of non-ignited, with chloroform-like smell and burning sweet. Anesthesia than ether strong, no irritation to the mucous membrane, induction time is short, does not cause excessive secretion, cough and laryngeal spasm and so on. Used as anesthesia and induced anesthetics. ② anesthesia ether. Colorless and clear volatile liquid, flammable, with a specific odor, soluble in water, soluble in alcohol, grease and so on. Ethylene steam and air mixed, the case of fire can explode. Animals inhaled ether, the first inhibition of the cerebral cortex, the induction period is longer. Suitable for middle and small animals anesthesia. Inhalation anesthesia, the need to control the depth of clinical anesthesia and to avoid the risk of excessive anesthesia, often anesthesia stage of the most obvious ether anesthesia as the representative of the inhalation anesthesia depth is divided into four, as follows: the first phase (pain period) Is from the beginning of anesthesia to the beginning of consciousness and feeling disappeared. The patient enters the analgesic state of anesthesia by a sobering consciousness and a feeling of disappearance. The state of analgesia was associated with inhibition of the activation of the cortex and reticular structure. The second period (excitement) refers to the beginning of the anesthesia period from the disappearance of consciousness and feeling to surgery. Patients with excitement and restlessness, irregular breathing, blood pressure instability and other subcortical depressive symptoms. The first and second periods are collectively referred to as anesthesia induction period. During the induction period, prone to laryngeal spasm or cardiac arrest and other anesthesia accident, should not do any surgery or surgical examination.
- Q:How did the mandala play an anesthetic effect?
- Mandarin, alias Yang Jinhua, large trumpet flower, Tianmazi flower, ghost eggplant, yam, etc., is a family of herbs, often grow in the hills and hills, roadside, field, wasteland, there are artificial cultivation in the garden For medicinal purposes. Mandala whole plant are toxic to fruit the largest toxicity. Fruit flat, nearly kidney-shaped, usually about 5 mm, when the black was black, the nucleus has sweet
- Q:Anesthesia machine pv ring what does it mean
- Some anesthesia machine with breathing parameters feedback display function, it will show this indicator (in fact, this is a regular indicator, even if the anesthesia machine does not show, anesthesia monitor will generally show).
- Q:What are the advantages and disadvantages of anesthesia machine compared with the ventilator?
- No comparable is not a similar medical device
Common points are:
Intermittent positive pressure ventilation mode, tidal volume, suction ratio, respiratory rate can be adjusted;
- Q:What does general anesthesia mean?
- Is anesthetic can let the body without perception
P.S. your support is my motivation to stay ~, thanks to praise it
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range