Product Specification Of Respiration Oxygen Tubing:
Size of prong: XS(neonatal, extra soft), S(infant), M(paediatric), L(adult);
Type of prong: standard, extra soft;
Kink-proof tube: 7ft(2m);
Color: transparent, light green
Material: medical grade PVC
Unsterile or EO sterilization
1.Oxygen Tubing 7ft/ 14ft/ 25ft/ 50ft;
2.Nasal Oxygen Cannula: Adult/ Pediatric/ Infant;
3.Oxygen Catheter 8Fr/10Fr/12Fr/14Fr;
4.O2+CO2 Sampling Cannula: Adult/ Pediatric/ Infant;
5.Oxygen Connection Tubing
Made of medical PVC.
Anti-crush 7 ft.tubing.
The length of tube could be at customer's reguest
Packing Details of Respiration Oxygen Tubing:
PE Bag for Individual, Inner label;
200pcs Per Outer Box, Size 48cm*36cm*29cm;
Our products have passed ISO, CE &ROHS certificate.
We offer complete line of Invacare Oxygen Tubing . For our complete selection of products by Invacare for sale please visit our Invacare page. For more Oxygen Tubing please visit our Oxygen Tubing store section.
- Q:Does human anesthesia require spontaneous breathing?
- General anesthesia refers to the process of inhalation, intravenous, intramuscular or rectal infusion into the body, the central nervous system is inhibited, resulting in the disappearance of the patient consciousness and the whole body without pain sensation process. This type of anesthesia is often saying "sleepy", characterized by the disappearance of patient consciousness, muscle relaxation, experience no pain. The most commonly used method of general anesthesia is tracheal intubation general anesthesia, is characterized by intravenous anesthetic or inhalation anesthetic to produce general anesthesia, intraoperative need for tracheal intubation, mechanical assisted breathing.
Tracheal intubation general anesthesia process. This procedure includes anesthesia induction, anesthesia maintenance and anesthesia awakening. The so-called anesthesia induction, is to make people from sleep to sleep state. Patients into the operating room, the first open by the nurses intravenous access (that is, acupuncture infusion), anesthesia doctors connected ECG, blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation monitoring, mask oxygen. Then the anesthesiologist can begin anesthesia induction. Anesthesiologists will give patients intravenous anesthesia or inhalation of anesthetic gas, the patient after 3 to 5 minutes after treatment will disappear, from the sober into the sleep state. In the general state of anesthesia, because there is no consciousness, the whole body muscle relaxation, the patient lost the power of breathing, spontaneous breathing will usually disappear, so the patient into the general anesthesia state, the anesthesiologist will be tracheal intubation, Tube device with the aid of an endotracheal tube through the patient's mouth or nasal cavity into the patient's trachea, the other end of the tracheal tube connected to the anesthesia machine, through the anesthesia machine through the tracheal tube to the patient delivery of oxygen to help patients breathe.
- Q:How much money anesthesia gun, how far shooting, harmful to the human body? What procedures to do ah
- Pneumatic, safe and efficient, but this product is a tube, in the market can not buy, you need to tunnel, look at the name hope to help you.
- Q:What is the jelly?
- Anesthetic is of course true, a needle down can make your breath stop, you can also let you sleep
Of course, the market can not buy, the hospital only
- Q:What is the dog's inhalation anesthesia?
- In order to save anesthetic drugs can be inserted into the trachea, the clinical commonly used in some anesthesia for short anesthesia or shallow anesthesia (basic anesthesia), and then connected to the anesthesia machine inhalation anesthesia.
- Q:Why can not you use an anesthetic when you are a child?
- On the brain of newborns have anesthetic effect, affecting its growth.
- Q:Do you have an anesthesia for dogs?
- Now for pets, conventional injection anesthesia is basically at the edge of the rapid elimination, the general large, regular pet hospital has been abandoned, and the use of safer and more efficient breathing anesthesia.
- Q:What are the three conditions for anesthetized animals?
- I wonder if you want to ask whether the animals need to achieve anesthetic three conditions?
1, anesthesia perfect, the experimental process of animals without struggle or whistling phenomenon, anesthesia time to meet the experimental requirements.
- Q:What is general anesthesia? Or anesthesia?
- On the other hand, B case of ovarian ectopic pregnancy with internal bleeding, due to the patient has been showing restlessness, shortness of breath, blood pressure instability and other signs of shock, this time, general anesthesia is a more appropriate choice. Thus, the same two lower abdominal surgery, based on patient safety first considerations, have different anesthesia.
Finally, the patient's awareness of anesthesia and preferences, but also about the choice of general anesthesia or half anesthesia. When the patient's physiological condition is stable, the same surgical conditions, the risk of half anesthesia, naturally relatively lower than the general anesthesia. However, the general public fear, and even exclusion of half anesthesia mentality prevalent. An anesthesiology magazine published by the Anesthesiology Society of the Republic of China published a survey on "Reversal of Half anesthesia in Caesarean and Pregnant Women". A total of 344 caesarean sections were surveyed and asked to speak of a person who refused to undergo anesthesia Or two reasons, as a result, there are two hundred maternal rejection of half anesthesia, the most common of which is the reason for fear of hearing, seeing (48.42%) and fear of back pain (14.58%) combined with the above view when understood, In fact, it does not matter "good body" or "half good".
- Q:What is general anesthesia and intravenous anesthesia?
- Short-term small surgery (for example, people flow) do not need the kind of big anesthesia
- Q:Anesthesia through the respiratory anesthesia What is the ingredient?
- Anesthetic in Respiratory Anesthesia Anesthesia is anrone, isoflurane, is an ether drug.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range