Product Specification of Endobronchial Tube Disposable:
1. Made from special PVC material, with smooth , transparent and moderate catheter, anti-twist and easy to observe the exhaled gas.
2. An anti-X-penetration line settled, to facilitate determining intubation position
3. Soft, clean and elastic cuff, after inflation cuff could get close to the inner wall of trachea, which could reduce risk of damaging to trachea to the largest degree during the tube moving in trachea.
4. Different side of tube distinguished by two different colored cuff.
5. Available with CE, ISO certifcates.
Endobronchial Tube, Left/Right Side, 28/32/35/37/39/41Fr
Packing Details of Endobronchial Tube Disposable:
PE Bag for Individual, Inner label;
20pcs Per Outer Box, Size 55cm*44cm*34cm;
- Q:What is the effect of a safety valve for breathing anesthesia and a pressure reducing valve?
- Safety valve: APL valve, control the appropriate airway pressure, to prevent the airway pressure high blasting the lungs
Pressure reducing valve: the center of the high oxygen pressure to low pressure, is anesthesia machine internal device, can not be set
- Q:What is the jelly?
- Anesthetic is of course true, a needle down can make your breath stop, you can also let you sleep
Of course, the market can not buy, the hospital only
- Q:What are the periods of anesthesia?
- General anesthesia is divided into anesthesia induction, anesthesia maintenance and anesthesia awakening three stages. The so-called anesthesia induction, is to make people from sleep to sleep state. Patients into the operating room, the first open by the nurses intravenous access (that is, acupuncture infusion), anesthesia doctors connected ECG, blood pressure, blood oxygen saturation monitoring, mask oxygen. Then the anesthesiologist can begin anesthesia induction. The anesthesiologist will give the patient intravenous anesthesia or inhalation of anesthetic gas, the patient after 3 to 5 minutes after the treatment will disappear, from the sober into the sleep state. In the general state of anesthesia, because there is no sense of muscle relaxation, the patient lost the power of breathing, spontaneous breathing will usually disappear, so the patient into the general anesthesia state, the anesthesiologist will be tracheal intubation operation, Tube device with the aid of an endotracheal tube through the patient's mouth or nasal cavity into the patient's trachea, the other end of the tracheal tube connected to the anesthesia machine, through the anesthesia machine through the tracheal tube to the patient delivery of oxygen to help patients breathe.
- Q:What is the difference between cat breathing anesthesia and injection?
- Leading to anesthesia allergy probability is different
Domestic Muscle Anesthesia> Imported Muscle Anesthesia> Respiratory Anesthesia
- Q:Breathing anesthesia and anesthesia anesthesia advantages and shortcomings please you 3Q
- After surgery to stop inhalation, blood drugs and then through the alveolar exhalation in vitro, the basic do not have metabolism in the body, so the drug clearance will be faster.
- Q:Tomorrow to surgery, to general anesthesia,
- 2, had a general anesthesia of the patient's memory was anesthesia feeling is sleeping, anesthesia, the patient will feel sleepy, eyelids can not open, and then do not know anything, when the role of anesthesia contact, the patient feel Just like waking up from sleep, but did not have any impression of what dreams.
- Q:Does human anesthesia require spontaneous breathing?
- When the patient's spontaneous breathing is well recovered, consciousness is completely awake, good ability to speak, vital signs are stable, that is, anesthesia wake up from the room standard, they can return to the ward.
General anesthesia is not required for tracheal intubation, mechanical ventilation. Some time is short, nociceptive stimulation is small, simple surgical operation and examination operation, such as abortion, gastrointestinal examination, etc., do not need tracheal intubation general anesthesia, and can be carried out to retain spontaneous breathing, but the disappearance of general anesthesia The
- Q:Cat breathing anesthesia has been awake, but how is it going
- Let the doctor hit a needle to wake up the needle, eyes to eye drops, can not keep open to keep moist. Anesthesia is too deep.
- Q:Are there any risk of anesthesia in the elderly?
- Elderly surgery anesthesia is a certain risk. The risk of anesthesia in the operation of shortness of breath, dyspnea, depression, cyanosis and other symptoms, or even death, so preoperative examination is very important.
- Q:What is general anesthesia? Or anesthesia?
- Second, regional anesthesia:
Regional anesthesia is mainly targeted at specific parts of the surgery, given local anesthetic. During the course of surgery, the patient's consciousness remains awake but does not feel pain. When necessary, the anesthesiologist can still give sedation from the intravenous drip to reduce the patient's anxiety.
Regional anesthesia can be divided into: (1) spinal anesthesia - direct injection of drugs into the spinal fluid, the nerve conduction block to achieve analgesic effect; (2) epidural anesthesia - drug injection in the spinal cord, Spinal cord fluid, its nature and spinal cord anesthesia approximation; (3) upper and lower limb nerve blockade - drug injection in the arms and feet around the nerve.
Spinal anesthesia and epidural anesthesia, is the general public awareness of "half anesthesia." It is currently the most widely used in a regional anesthesia, mainly for lower extremities, lower abdomen and other aspects of surgery.
Anesthesia in addition to the needs of surgery, and different, the patient's physiological condition, and sometimes affect the choice of anesthesia. To occur in the author of the case of the hospital, for example, one day at noon, the operating room came in two consecutive gynecological emergency surgery. A case of ovarian torsion with acute abdominal pain, the patient's life is still stable, according to the needs of the surgical site, we chose a half anesthesia, and intravenous injection of sedatives, to ease the patient's nervousness.
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range