Product Descriptions of Nebulizer & Kit :
Made of clear, medical-grade PVC.
Adjustable nasal clip.
Optional oxygen supply tubing available.
Allowing user to easily adjust forehead support for personalized fit and comfort.
Preventing the possibility of cross contamination.
The 360° swivel elbow provides quick and easy tubing removal without taking the mask off.
Removable cushion provides easy cleaning or replacement.
Specifications of Nebulizer & Kit:
6ml/ 20ml Nebulizer with Mask and Tubing: Adult Standard/ Elongated, Pediatric Standard/ Elongated;
6ml/ 20ml Nebulizer with T& Mouth Piece, 7ft Tubing, Short Breathing Circuit;
6ml/ 20ml Nebulizer with T& Mouth Piece, 7ft Tubing;
Smooth and Standard Connector;
Packing Details of Nebulizer & Kit::
PE Bag for Individual, Inner label;
50pcs Per Outer Box, Size 50cm*29cm*26cm;
- Q:Medical polymer materials and products, including which varieties
- Medical polymer materials and products include:
1, artificial organs (including internal organs and in vitro devices)
Artificial bones, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart, artificial heart Materials and pacemakers.
② in vitro organs and devices: artificial heart lung machine, artificial lung, artificial kidney, artificial liver, artificial spleen, limb limb irritator, electronic prosthetics, dentures, righteous eyes, wigs, false ears, false hands, fake and so on.
- Q:Is anesthesia harmful to human body?
- Many surgical patients are worried that narcotic drugs are harmful to the human body, especially in some children's parents is afraid of anesthesia will affect the child's brain, so that the child's intelligence is affected, then the anesthetic on the human body in the end there is no harm, and What are the hazards? With these questions, I visited the anesthesiologist Chen de Zheng. Dr. Chen told the author, anesthetic is divided into two categories: First, general anesthesia, that is, through the respiratory inhalation or intravenous injection of the body to the general anesthesia drugs; the other is local anesthesia, that is applicable to the local area of surgery anesthetic. From the role of anesthetic, the general anesthetic from the respiratory tract inhalation or by injection to the human body, with the blood circulation quickly reach the brain, so that the central nervous system paralysis, the patient lost consciousness and general anesthesia. A local anesthetic is an anesthetic that is used for local surgery to block the local nerve conduction, so that the pain of the surgical site is not transmitted to the brain to achieve the effect of inhibiting pain. When talking about the harm of the anesthetic on the human body, Director Chen said: any kind of drugs are pros and cons, anesthetic is no exception, it is a certain harm to the human body. Such as general anesthetic can inhibit brain function, affect breathing, leading to hypoxia, and even lead to circulatory failure and cardiac arrest. Although the role of local anesthetic in the local, but the toxicity of the larger, once the same poison can also lead to respiratory and cardiac arrest, which is only an anesthetic of the anesthetic itself. But whether the symptoms. Really harm the health of patients. Have to look at the following factors: First, the physical fitness of the patient strong, good body without its ... ...
- Q:What is the dog's inhalation anesthesia?
- Inhalation Anesthesia The use of volatile gas or liquid anesthetic, through the respiratory tract in a vapor or gas state inhalation of the lungs, through the microvascular into the blood to produce anesthesia method known as inhalation anesthesia. Clinical use of tracheal intubation directly to the anesthetic gas sent to the trachea, it is also known as tracheal anesthesia.
- Q:The advantages of artificial nose in anesthesia
- In short, the use of artificial nose on the one hand is to protect patients (heating humidification filter), on the other hand can also protect the relevant equipment.
- Q:general anesthesia
- There are fasting water and other gastrointestinal and respiratory preparation, relatively safe, but the risk is still great, mainly afraid of sick children vomit caused by aspiration block the respiratory tract, once the problem is serious, and need emergency rescue, but strictly abide by the doctor's orders The probability of occurrence is still very small
- Q:The main treatment principle of the patient after anesthesia in the case of respiratory depression
- After the general anesthesia, the main reason for the treatment of respiratory depression is to maintain the respiratory tract in general, do a good job of auxiliary ventilator frequency of breathing the number of effective to improve the normal range of oxygen saturation
- Q:Anesthesia breathing airbag produced there
- Jiangxi, Shandong, we have used Shandong Shandong Oriental latex products company should be poor on the Internet to hope to help you
- Q:Anesthesia for clinical anesthesia
- Local infiltration anesthesia is directly into the local anesthetic injection to the surgical site, and evenly distributed throughout the surgical area of the layers of tissue to block the conduction of pain, is a common clinical practice of small anesthesia. Surface anesthesia for the penetration of local anesthetic spray or coated on the mucous membrane, conjunctiva and other surfaces to produce anesthetic effects.
- Q:Anesthesia machine manual and control APL valve should be in what state
- so as to put the ball up for artificial ventilation. If you do not open the APL at this time, squeeze the balloon gas will run without any resistance and will not be squeezed into the lungs.
- Q:What is general anesthesia? Or anesthesia?
- On the other hand, B case of ovarian ectopic pregnancy with internal bleeding, due to the patient has been showing restlessness, shortness of breath, blood pressure instability and other signs of shock, this time, general anesthesia is a more appropriate choice. Thus, the same two lower abdominal surgery, based on patient safety first considerations, have different anesthesia.
Finally, the patient's awareness of anesthesia and preferences, but also about the choice of general anesthesia or half anesthesia. When the patient's physiological condition is stable, the same surgical conditions, the risk of half anesthesia, naturally relatively lower than the general anesthesia. However, the general public fear, and even exclusion of half anesthesia mentality prevalent. An anesthesiology magazine published by the Anesthesiology Society of the Republic of China published a survey on "Reversal of Half anesthesia in Caesarean and Pregnant Women". A total of 344 caesarean sections were surveyed and asked to speak of a person who refused to undergo anesthesia Or two reasons, as a result, there are two hundred maternal rejection of half anesthesia, the most common of which is the reason for fear of hearing, seeing (48.42%) and fear of back pain (14.58%) combined with the above view when understood, In fact, it does not matter "good body" or "half good".
We are a leading manufacturer of a broad range of disposable medical products from 2004. Our company is a major supplier of global Foley Catheter, production and sales of Detaining Foley Catheter and Endotracheal Intubation in both international and domestic market.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$80 Million
||North America, Europe, Japan, etc.
||ISO 13485:2003;ISO 13485:2003 Certificate
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 300,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM, ODM, Private Label
|Product Price Range