1. Specifications of PET Film:
Higher mechanical strength and toughness
Good flatness and coefficient of friction
Excellent dielectic property
Good resistance to most common solvents,moisture,oil etc
Good barrier of gas
2. Usage of PET Film:
FET Filmsare used for packaging,printing,laminating,decoration etc etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PET Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:The introduction of protective film used on flooring finish.
- PVC and knit cotton are used in the protective film for flooring finish to improve the buffer performance of the protective film. Similar products include pearl wool and wall protective film which are all of good quality and low price. The life of transparent protective film is pretty long. And it can be recycled for 4-5 times.
- Q:How to get rid of the Kraft protective film on the plastic plate?
- Heat the plastic plate at first (Baking it on fire. Note not to put it too close to the fire, otherwise the plate will be out of shape; Or putting it on heating radiator for a while; Of course if it's summer, you can just put it under the sun.). And then slowly pick up one cornor with your nails and tear it off. Roll it while tearing it. You can grasp the film when you roll it for 6 or 7 times. And then tear off the whole film. The key point is patience. If there's a part where the glue is too sticky, stop pulling and dig it with your nails. Remember not to pull it too hard.
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on stainless steel?
- Apply some rosin water at first. And then wipe it off with toilet paper or dry cloth.
- Q:What are the unique properties of PET protective film?
- Property 1: Highly adhesive, fairly sticky and anti-solvent. When used in the normal temperature environment, the sidelines of the film stay straight and no glue remains. Use: Apply to decoration and ordinary industrial sheltering. Property 2: Excellent whether resistance. Apply to use at temperature below about 150℃. No residual glue. And the boundary of color separetion is clear. Use: Apply to car color covering and industrial machinery painting. Property 3: Special PET material with high tensile strength as well as acid and alkali-resistance. No permeation and no residual glue. Use: Apply to spray paint at high temperature. The film is made from sprcific materials, making it resistant to high temperature and environmental friendly. Once coated, the film will not fall off. And no glue will remain. It's the best choice for the protection of coatings like LCD, ITO, PMMA and PC. The Hualibao company is working on protective films. You can go there to learn more about PET protective films. It is suitable for automobile color cover.
- Q:Is it okay not to tear off the protective film on the mirror stainless steel during laser cutting? How about the effect?
- If it's ordinary film, it can be torn off. And you need to coat the stainless steel with specific laser film. At present, most stainless steels are covered with ordinary films. But if you need to do the laser cutting processing, you'd better require the manufacturer to use specific laser film when you buy the plates. Generally, laser film is thicker. And it's not easy to wear out. Apart from that, it won't be blown away during cutting. It protect the stainless steel all the way.
- Q:What's the best way to clean the glue of protective film which is coated on the elevator door? And the fastest way?
- You can try some essential balm.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on painted iron plate without damaging the paint? The film is very thin.
- Blowing it with electric hair drier to make it easy to peel off.
- Q:The finish of my house has been done for years. But the protective film on the marble surface wasn't removed at that time. Now it gets difficult to remove. What I can do?
- Using lacquer thinner.
- Q:How to skillfully clean the residual wax on the edges of the floor tiles after the protective films are torn off?
- Sprinkling some calcium magnesium powder on the floor can make it easy to clean the wax. And you can go to the ceramic tile shop to buy a kind of tile cleaning agent. The simplest way is to scrub the dry floor with a dry cloth or towel.
- Q:PVC protective film and weaved cloth, which is better to protect floor?
- You'd better use cotton PVC film. But it's expensive. Using ordinary gypsum board is also okay. You can cover the edges of the board with tape.Its cost performance is high. And it's really durable.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range