1. Specifications of PET Film:
Higher mechanical strength and toughness
Good flatness and coefficient of friction
Excellent dielectic property
Good resistance to most common solvents,moisture,oil etc
Good barrier of gas
2. Usage of PET Film:
FET Filmsare used for packaging,printing,laminating,decoration etc etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PET Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What does thickness C of the base material of protective film stand for?
- It's just a terminology about thickness in industry. 5 c = 50 um = 0.05 mm.
- Q:Why must the protective film on plastic steel window be torn off?
- It will be difficult to remove after the window is installed for too long.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on acrylic board?
- You can gently wipe it off with alcohol. Remember to keep good ventilation to volatilize the alcohol.
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- It's up to you. If you like it clean, then keep it coated. If you want to see the protective film without anything covering it, you can just tear off the film.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on PCM plate in a quick way?
- PCM plate can be coated with film using machine. But you can only tear off the film by hands. There is no such machine that can remove the film for you.
- Q:How many degrees is the highest temperature that PE protective film can resist?
- Don't believe whoever claims that their film can resist high temperature of hundreds of degrees. If the manufacturers is skillful enough, the film they produced can resist high temperature of about 100 degrees at most for 33-40 minutes. As for high temperature like that, it won't resist for long. After all, it's plastic. It will melt in the end. Temperature of 50-60 degrees is the temperature that ordinary PE materials can resist.
- Q:How about the electrostatic adsorptive function of PE protective film ?
- 1. Corona treatment is used in the process of the making of PE protective film, increasing the surface area of the film and making it static to meet the need of the following gluing. It's conducive to the combination of glue and film this way. 2. There's no such PE anti-static protective film with glue itself has adsorption function. Multi-layer film blowing machine can make such product at one time. Hualibao PE protective film features softness, good viscosity and easiness to stick and remove. And no glue remains after it's torn down.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:What to do when the protective film on stainless steel is used for too long and difficult to remove?
- 1. If the film is not too big, you can apply some lacquer thinner to it and then scrub it with cleaning ball. 2. Detergent used in textile industry will work (Bottled such detergent is called al). I've tried it. It really works well. 3. Use sulfuric acid. But you should mix it with water before use, otherwise the door will corrode. Immerge the door into the mixed sulfuric acid for a period of time and scrub it with cleaning ball. 4. Firstly, use electric hair drier to blow the film. And them slowly tear it off. 5. Do NOT use something hard （like cleaning ball）to scrub it if you are not sure whether the door is specular or brushed. Or the surface of the door will be damaged. You can wash it with hot water and scrub it with a stick coated with cotton cloth at the same time. It will work if you do it slowly. If it doesn't work. You can find someone specialized to do the surface processing. 6. Pour some gasoline on a piece of cloth and slowly wipe the door with it.
- Q:The color of the aluminium-plastic panel is white without protective film. But I've seen other colors that looks like it's painted.
- This shows that the quality of the coating of the aluminium-plastic panel you bought is not good. The paint on the surface of the panel should be very even and consistent. There shouldn't be any dark stripe or marks or shades of the same color which usually appear in spraying processing.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range