1. Specifications of PET Film:
Higher mechanical strength and toughness
Good flatness and coefficient of friction
Excellent dielectic property
Good resistance to most common solvents,moisture,oil etc
Good barrier of gas
2. Usage of PET Film:
FET Filmsare used for packaging,printing,laminating,decoration etc etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PET Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:What's the meaning of 3.0 H in anti-scratch protective film 3.0H?
- It means that there will be no scratches on the surface of the film! The price is about three times than that of OK8. The cost effectiveness is quite high. But the performance is not good!
- Q:How to distinguish PET protective film from PE protective film?
- Q:Does it matter if the protecive film on the cooling fin of air conditioning is washed off?
- If the film is coated on the surface, that's hydrophilic film, used to strengthen the refrigerating effect. If it's removed when it should not be removed, then it will affect the refrigerating effect of the air conditioning. If there's a liite part of the film is washed off, it doesn't matter. But the fin is put closely to each other. You should remove the film one by one. Is the fin put closely to each other?
- Q:Why should tear off the protective film on kitchen ventilator?
- The protection film is made of plastics. You should tear it off in case it fires.
- Q:What material is used for the adhesive film of the protective film on the aluminum plate?
- The protective film on the aluminium plate is made of PE thin film. Specifically, the film is co-extruded by three layers of thin film. The film can be sticked to the aluminium plate to protect the surface of the aluminium plate from unexpected scratches and damage after it's covered with glue.
If you want to learn more about PE protective film, you can go to the PP forum. There are many insiders who are specialized in this field.
- Q:The use of the protective film
- Introduction of the use of protective film: Accoding to the application range, protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products.The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use.
- Q:What to do if the sandblasted protective film on marble stele is not adhesive any more?
- The reasons may be: 1. If there is oil or water on the surface of the processed stele, the film can't be sticked firmly. 2. Maybe the adhesion of the protective film is not enough. I suggest you try a new film that is more adhesive. We have recieved many similar complaints from our customers. Generally, we will provide them with a variety of protective films for testing.
- Q:The technical issues of the cutting PE protective film
- It's about the cutter. Maybe the position of cutter is too low. Sometimes, if the cutter ring is not smooth enough, the same problem may occur. Besides, for better result, you should also ensure that the cutter is pressed to the right position and no indentation on the blade.
- Q:Is there protective film on the front side of tempered glass film?
- Generally speaking, tempered glass film is put in a small bag to prevent dust, scratches and knocks. The front side of it is a layer of tempered glass. Thus there's no need to coat it with other protective films.
- Q:What are the differences between PE release film and PE protective film?
- The adhesives used in PE release films are release agents which the property that make it impossible to stick sticky objects to it. It's mainly used on the separation of double-sided adhesive tapes and that of label and its backing paper.
The adhesive used in PE protective films is glue of low adhesion which makes the film adhesive though not very sticky. And the film is used on surface protection of materials.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range