1. Specifications of PET Film:
Higher mechanical strength and toughness
Good flatness and coefficient of friction
Excellent dielectic property
Good resistance to most common solvents,moisture,oil etc
Good barrier of gas
2. Usage of PET Film:
FET Filmsare used for packaging,printing,laminating,decoration etc etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PET Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:The use of the protective film
- Introduction of the use of protective film: Accoding to the application range, protective film can be used on surface protection in fields as follows: metal products, coated metal products, profiles, electronic products, plastic products, scutcheons, automotive products and other products.The biggest advantage of PE film is that it can protect the product from pollution, corrosion and scratching throughout the whole process from production, processing, transpotation, storage to end use.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel?
- Generally, hot-blast air works. If not, try boiling water. Pour some boiling water on the door and wipe it off with dry cloth.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on elevator?
- Try to heat the film with electric hair drier!
- Q:Can laptop TouchPad be covered with protective film?
- You needn't do that. When the touchpad is coated, the sensitivity is weakened and the feel is affected. You know that touchpad is made to touch. . . If it's necessary, the manufacturer would have done it for you.
- Q:How to tear off the protective film on the stainless steel security door?
- The reason why you can't remove the film is that the outer film made from polyethylene material chemecally reacts with the surface paint of the door. And the film and the paint stick to each other. You can clean the film with some of the paint using thinners. But I think it doesn't affect too much.
- Q:What are the differences between a LCD protective film for laptop and a protective film for mobile phone ?
- The functions of a laptop LCD protective film: 1. Ordinary films: Ordinary films only protect the screen from dust and scratch. This kind of films is commonly used and classified into two types--scratch-resistant(a bit more expensive) and non-scratch-resistant. 2. Functional films: this kind of films has better properties of scratch-resistant properties that can be classified into: A. Anti-reflection films, preventing the reflection of light on the screen, work well on some glossy display. Correspondingly they are more expensive than ordinary ones. B. Anti-ultraviolet-radiation films, protecting your eyes, have different technical content. This type of films is colored film --purple or green. But there's no need to mind the color because it's actually transparent when it cover the screen. The color a41 won't show up. And it won't affect the color displayed on the screen. C. Privacy-protective films. After coated with this kind of films, only looking at the screen head-on, or from no more than 30 degrees to sides, people can see the content shown on it clearly. And this kind of films is the most expensive among all.
- Q:How to remove the residual glue of the protective film on the stainless steel elevator door?
- Q:What to do if the plastic protective film can't be torn down?
- If the material won't be damaged, you can try to heat it with electric hair drier.
- Q:How to remove the protective films on ceramic tiles?
- There are three types of protective film used on ceramic tiles: The first one is plastic thin film which can be slowly torn by hands or gently rubbed off with steel wool; The second is anti-fouling protective film which can be wipe off using towel with white cement; The third is wax protective film which can be wipe off with dry towel with electric diluent, lacquer thinner, talcum powder or white cement.
- Q:How to clean the aging protective film sticked to the steel door?
- Chemicals will damage the steel plate! 1. Scrubing the door using hot water with washing powder. 2. I don' t know what metarial the surface of the door is made from. Thus I don't know the film can be cleaned by knife. 3. Using chemical reagent: lacquer thinner which is sold everywhere. By the way, you can heat the film with lighter to make its edge curl, which will make it easy to tear the film off. It won't damage the steel plate.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range