1. Specifications of PET Film:
Higher mechanical strength and toughness
Good flatness and coefficient of friction
Excellent dielectic property
Good resistance to most common solvents,moisture,oil etc
Good barrier of gas
2. Usage of PET Film:
FET Filmsare used for packaging,printing,laminating,decoration etc etc.
3. Packaging & Delivery of PET Film:
One 20GP container can be loaded about 10-15tons.
By sea or by air all available.
- Q:How many labels are there on tempered film? I mean the things that should be torn off when using the film.
- There's a piece of film on each side of tempered film. One is adhesive, and the other is unadhesive. Peel off the adhesive film and stick the tempered film to the screen. And get rid of the bubbles at the same time. when there's no bubbles, peel off te other film. And it's done! Hope it can help you!
- Q:What does it mean that a protective film is anti-blue-ray?
- Anti-blue-ray protective film can weaken the blue ray of the screen. It would not be so dazzling that it can ease visual fatigue. Blue ray is the light emitted LED screen. It's a component of artificial light. It's bad to the eyes looking at the screen for a long time.
- Q:How many degrees of temperature can ordinary protective film resist?
- If it's PET film, it can resist temperature of -40-120℃.
- Q:How to remove the protective film on stainless steel elevator?
- Scraper used in screen printing surely works. Give the scraper a try. The effect is good. And the method is easy to master. What's more, it won't damage the stainless steel.
- Q:How to remove the layer of protective film on wooden door?
- There are many ways. For example, wiping the film off with lacquer thinner or heating it with electric hair drier. We used electric hair drier. It works well. We also used alcohol when we tear off the third layer of film. The effect is good too.
- Q:What to do if the protective film on stainless steel plate can't be removed because it's used for too long?
- Give alcohol a try.
- Q:The ways to remove the protective film on household appliances
- I suggest you not to use fire to burn it. You an use a piece of rough cloth or the cloth we use to do the dishes. If you are afraid to scratch the surface, you can slowly wipe it with some toothpaste. If wipe it using steel bush with water, the color of the metal surface may change.
- Q:Can TP protective film keep screen from breaking?
- Explosion-proof membrane is ok ~
- Q:How to get rid of the aging protective film on kitchen ventilator? ?
- If it doesn't affect the appearance too much, you'd better keep it. It may damage the surface coating of the kitchen ventilator or even cause corrosion if you tear it off. If you must remove it, do it in a gentle manner. Ways like heating with fire, scraping with knife or grinding should be chosen with caution because even if it's the glass, scratches may remain on it. You could try to use some oil to soak it but it takes time.
- Q:What's the difference between radiation and static? How can I know the protective film is anti-static or not? What harm can static do?
- To put it simple, static is on the surface of screen. It's not harmful to human body. But it does exert influence on using to some extent. Radiation is emitted from interior of screen. It's harmful to human body. It can damage human skin. For example, it can accelerate aging of the outer layer of skin. It is easy to know whether the protective film is anti-static. Puting a piece of thin paper on the screen. If the paper can be sticked to the screen, then the screen is static. You cover the screen with the prtective film (or simply put it on the screen) and then put the thin paper on the screen again. If the paper can't be sticked to the screen, it indates the static is separated by the protective film, meaning the protective film is anti-static.
The technical process and the quality of the products the production of composite materials of our company are in the leading position in domestic, regional sales mainly for overseas markets. Our company is extremely advantageous geographical conditions.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 75 Million
||Northern Europe, North America, Eastern Asia, Eastern Europe, Southeast Asia, Western Europe, Southern Europe
||National Industrial Products Production License
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 66000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range