1: Small size, light weight, easy to carry and move;
2: The power is sufficient, the fuel consumption is low, and the noise is low;
3: High electrical quality, stable voltage and frequency (no load to maximum power, frequency has not changed), strong loading effect, wide output coverage;
4: High safety, complete protection function, long life, and can be connected to multiple networks.
Rated Voltage V
Max output power kVA
Rated output power kVA
AC output quality
Waveform distortion rate/%
Noise sound pressure 7m
No-fuse overcurrent protector (DC)
Inverter overcurrent protection program control (AC)
Fuel tank capacity/L
Continuous running time/h
Under rated output
Engine oil volume/L
Spark plug model
Length, width and height/mm
- Q:Does more Power Demand burn more fuel?
- Same power, same usage (with very slight increased wiring losses with 10 bulbs) 1 KWH is 1 KWH no matter how it is used.
- Q:am working in CSA Kuwait for 22 months.my supervisor has gone through favoritism on giving promotion.what 2 do
- I work for CSA as well, first off are you western or TCN? If you were offered a specific position and didn't get it you should be talking with HR. Or get a Kuwaiti lawyer the company is in violation of labor laws. CSA lately has been doing some very unethical things and are going to get caught.
- Q:Anyone know about generac or kipon generators?
- Go with the new gas generac, just make sure you run it loaded monthly and change the gas annually.
- Q:how to calculate the required torque in a electrical generator? for ex: Portable generator?
- Torque is not the right question to ask in this problem! First define the generator output in terms of watts. Assume an efficiency of 0.8 for the generator and define the Input of the generator (In Out / 0.8). This is the output of your motor (assuming some diesel/petrol). Torque is expressed as N/m (force x radius) and is part of the electric generator specs. See there to get the equivalence. Usually, the motor power is also 0.8 efficient, so the motor power should be W / (0.8*0.8) and that will give you the right ratio.
- Q:If i am using a permanent magnet dc motor as generator then?
- I'm not an expert on this, but I'll give it my best guess. To try to point you in the right direction. First, you need to know the torque of this magnet. 1 horse power 0.74569 kilowatts So to get a 1 kilowatts, you need 1.35962 horsepower. The motor will have a certain efficiency. I do not know if this is factored in to the motors power rating, however if the efficiency is, say, 90%. Then you will need to divide the horse power by 0.9 to get the correct horse power rating. Is this a motor part of a diesel / fuel generator, or is it part of a wind turbine / water turbine?
- Q:what is the relative cost for diesel generators?
- 5 dollar
- Q:What to pack going to Tanzania, Africa.?
- Emma Not knowing your race, I will give you some advice if you are African-American: don't where trousers. Black women in Tanzania who do are viewed as prostitutes in many areas. Secondly, as a black person, you will automatically be expected to speak Swahili or the local tribal language. That said, bring along a small, quality flashlight and extra batteries. Also, extra batteries for other equipment such as a camera. Don't expect to be able to charge these items as many mission sites are remote and likely to run on a diesel generator that is not equipped with an inverter. Bring comfortable footwear with a solid sole and up to your ankles. There are often minute larvae which will become embedded in the soles of your feet and can be uncomfortable. They are removed with a sterilized needle. At age 15, bring a supply of female necessities because they will not be readily available. Leave your cosmetics at home. Here are some things that come in handy - a few quart and gallon size baggies, string, a bungi cord or two, rubber bands, small Tupperware containers, matches or a lighter, water canteen, candles, sun hat, small super glue, band-aids,paper,envelopes, pens/pencils. As far as money, you should consult your group adviser. An ATM is hard to find in the jungle or on the open plain, as is a bank. You will be able to find these things in Dar es Salaam, where you should stock up on Tanzanian shillings, depending on the frequency you expect to travel to a city. When I lived in the jungle, I got to a city 2 or 3 times a year, so it was essential to know what I needed before heading back to the mission. Chances are, you will not be in a remote area. I know these things came in handy for me, but I spent years in Sundi Lutete.
- Q:How much MWh energy can be generated (per year) using 100 MW Diesel generator with normal condition?.?
- just multiply 100 MW by the number of hours in a year to get MW-hr per year 100 MW x 24h/day x 365.25 day/yr 876600 MW-hr / year If it's not running 24 hours a day, just substitute the correct number. .
- Q:Could a steam locomotive need less maintance if it used a heater instead of a fire?
- Solet me get this straight You want to use a heating element to heat the water in a steam locomotive to boil the water and turn the pistons, etc, etc. That's all good. Sothe heater will be electric right? Okso you are going from (power source energy, batteries, combustion engine, etc.) to electric energy(heater) to heat energy (water/steam) That is three different conversions, very inefficient, and actually useless. Heating water is very inefficient. It takes a lot of joules to bring the temperature of liquid water up. Ok, so if the heater is electric, something powers it right? But if you have a generator powering the heatercan't the generator itself just power the train? That's what a diesel locomotive is. Just think of it like a car engine hooked up to a train. Except, most of the time, it's diesel electric, meaning a diesel generator uses heat energy to make mechanical energy which turns a crankshaft which creates electric energy which drives electric motors on the axles of the train. Steam trains are very inefficient. Plus, the large number of systems it would need would require lots of maintenance, and require everyone from plumbers to electricians to mechanics to maintain, lots of money and time. Of course, I don't know what a metal heater is, I assumed all of them are, metal, like the ones used to boil water.
- Q:can I add more starting wattage to a small power generator by adding more starting capacitors ?
- The old style, pre- electronic wash machines used that same principle. They had a relatively small motor and used one or two huge capacitor's to get the motor going. Those capacitor's save up the maximum amplitude on the voltage sine wave (120V) and bleed out the power when the amplitude reverses each 1/60 th of a second. You might luck out, but I'm not sure if the AC compressor motor is an induction motor like the wash machine motors are so check out how to wire the capacitor in the circuit first and if it works with a compressor motor. It should, come to think of it, a lot of compressor's have capacitor starts s I can't see why a refrigerator compressor would be much different. You did say the running wattage of the generator is enough to keep the fridge going.right?
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range