WQ Vertical Sewage Centrifugal Pumps
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
WQ blockage-free sewage submersible pump(hereinafter as pump) is untegrative motor and pump. Which is manufactured based on absorbing domestic and foreignadvanced technology and advantages. Impeller, designed with hydraulic model and made by precision casting, has the advantages of energy-saving, anti-winding and non-clogging,etc. At the same time, the pumps have a unique effect in the carriage of solid particles and long fibers garbage. Single or dual impeller structure ensures the pump has the higher efficiency when it has bigger flow. So this king of pump is a ideal drainage pumps for industries and cities.
1. Living waste water discharging
2.Sewage system of municipal works
3.Sewage system in factory and mine corporation
4.Other transportation of none orrosive and diluted medium
5.Temporary floodwater discharging
6.Waste water discharging of public facility
7.Various waterd is chharging system
4.Motor insulation class:IP68;
5.Rotation:clockwise rotation viewed from motor;
7.Head scope: 3-45;
9.Medium PH scope:5-9;
10.Motor insulation class:E Grode;
- Q:Variable flow pumps are variable pumps
- Variable input speed, the pump out of the flow is variable, it can not be said that it is variable pump.In a word。 A variable pump is a variable displacement pump.
- Q:What does the pump mortar do?
- 1: 2 cement mortar or cement mortar with the same proportion of other components except coarse aggregate in the concrete, the pump piston and the inner wall of the pipeline are fully lubricated, and a layer of lubricating film is formed
- Q:Brief description of centrifugal pump on / off operation
- Two, centrifugal pump start(1) the pump entrance valve fully open, start motor, outlet valve fully closed, fully check operation of pump.(2) when the pump outlet pressure is higher than the operation pressure, the outlet valve is gradually opened to control the flow and pressure of the pump.(3) check whether the motor current is within the rated value, such as the pump in the rated flow operation, and the motor overload should stop the pump inspection.
- Q:Significance of water pump model ISO50-160
- According to different working principles can be divided into volumetric pumps, vane pumps and other types. Displacement pump is to use its studio volume changes to transfer energy; vane pump is to use the rotating blade and water interaction to transfer energy, there are centrifugal pumps, axial flow pumps and mixed flow pumps and other types.
- Q:How to select metering pump head?
- When it comes to metering pump heads, the usual problem is when they measure acid, chlorine, fluoride, and hydrogen peroxide. Due to the difference in concentration and operating temperature, it is difficult to determine the specific pump head material.
- Q:Fire hydrant pump button, under what circumstances do not need to install?
- The installation of hydrant pump buttons depends on the type of water supply:(1) municipal water supply; (in this case, do not have to install)(2) there is a fire pump; (must be installed)
- Q:What is the cause of the damage of pump bearings?
- Is the water pump motor overheating or damaged leaves overheating, resulting in overheating bearings, lubricating oil dry, excessive wear and tear guide system damage
- Q:What are the characteristics of the piston pump?
- main features 1 、 double plunger structure, small pressure pulsation, long life of gem ball.2 、 imported precious stones and precious stones to ensure accurate flow.3, through the RS232 interface and computer communication, can be directly controlled by the computer.
- Q:Pump unloading in hydraulic transmission,
- Unloading is pumping oil directly back to the tank, the pressure is very low, energy saving
- Q:What are the main performance parameters of the pump?
- The main performance parameters of the pump are:The energy obtained by pumping a unit weight of liquid through a pump. In H, the unit is m.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like