Buildings, hospitals, residence, municipal works, traffic construction, factories, cultivation, pharmacy, beverage, seawater, saltwater, long fiber sewage, etc.
1,Max. immersion depth:5m.
2,Max. liquid temperature: +60°C.
3,PH: 304(4-10), 316(2-13).
1. WQ(D)-S stainless steel casting sewage submersible pumps use impeller structure of single or double channel, which improves sewage discharge capacity. It can discharge fibers which are five times larger than the pump caliber and solid particles which are as large as 50% of the outlet caliber.
2. It uses VITON double mechanical seal, radial "O" ring, which perfects seal function of the pump.
3. With precision casting casing, it is corrosion-resistant, energy-saving, light, beautiful, easy to maintain, free from the pump room and able to serve as soon as put into water. Therefore, it can reduce the construction cost.
4. Please install overheating and over-current protector to avoid the motor overloading.
5. For high-temperature liquid, corrosion resistant cable, TEFLON mechanical seal can be choosed.
- Q:How hard is it to change a water pump on a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am with the 3.3 Liter motor?
- A repair shop will charge about $200 to fix that problem. If you have a jack and a jack stand the lack of room wont be much of a problem anymore. It only a matter of getting the belt covers and timing covers off, and the water pump pully off. The pully can be tricky. since It is a car '92 and younger you may have a problem with a gear slipping and the motor needing timed. If your paticular car needs timed by the belts and pullys, then no problem line up the notches in the gears as they go. But if the timing is off by the valves, Then your in for a long night of work and slight frustration. If you dont really know what you are doing at all, Then don't bother with it, leave it up to the pros, so that your car actually runs when the pump is put in. It took me 8 hours to fix one in a '99 honda Civic
- Q:Pump head is too high what's the impact?
- After the determination of the pump type, such as the actual pump lift is too high, it will not only result in lower efficiency of the pump, and will seriously affect the actual flow of the pump to Q decline. On the contrary, if the pump head selected too high, but the actual operation of the lift is too low, is also affecting the pump efficiency and decrease caused by actual operation when the flow is too large, it is likely to increase the pump power beyond the rated current of the motor and the heating.
- Q:how do i use a water pump from a car or truck to pump water from a small creek?
- You need a lot more information than that. My first question is: how do you intend to operate a pump of any kind without electricity? Another piece of information needed for this is how far the chickens will be kept from the creek. Required change in elevation is a factor, but so is the length of pipe through which the water will be pumped. Pumping water farther leads to more energy lost due to friction which means you need a larger pump to maintain the same flow rate. Diameter and material of pipe is also a factor, along with bends and expansions/contractions. Since you don't need exact values for this... the flow rate required wouldn't even need to be 5 gal per day. That's just a trickle of water, so basically any pump capable of pumping water up 60 feet through however long your pipe (probably PVC) will be, would probably be enough to maintain drinking water for your chickens. That being said... if this is near your house, why don't you just run a water hose out there? Put a cap on the hose, drill a small hole in the cap and leave the valve to the hose turned on all the time. You could test it by seeing how long it takes to fill up a gallon or something...
- Q:55KW how large is the water pump wiring?
- Transmission within 100 meters, 70 square millimeter aluminum cable, or 50 square millimeter copper cable. If you exceed 100 meters, you'll have to add a number to the cable.
- Q:how to fix my water pump to my e34 525i its overheating no leaks?
- dude its yur thermostat u need to replace it or it can even be yur coolant cap it can be on crooked or not on all the way look into both but ive had cars overheat on me for both reasons and ive had caars blow up on me due to both reasons so look into both
- Q:2003 ford focus water pump?
- I have a diesel one with a noisy water pump in the winter and in the summer it's quiet! Been like this for four years!
- Q:The flow of the pump will be reduced, the speed will change, the power of the motor will change?
- Water pump flow rate, speed will not change, the power of the motor will change in general.Different types of pumps have different flow power curves. Only the most common centrifugal pump is used as an example to illustrate the relationship between the flow rate and other pump parameters. The typical centrifugal pump flow power curve is shown in the P-qv curve (red line) shown below.Turn left and turn right |According to the flow power curve, it can be seen that with the increase of the flow rate, the power increases linearly, and the power decreases linearly with the decrease of flow rate.In fact, the pump shaft power P= P gQH/ (1000 K), including H: head, unit m, Q: flow unit m3/s, ETA: for the efficiency of the pump, general 0.7-0.85, P: shaft power, unit kW, K: matching coefficient, small power is 1.25, P: work is like a water medium density.Therefore, for a specified pump, the power is proportional to the flow theoretically. In fact, as the flow rate changes, the efficiency of the pump changes, so it can only be close to the positive proportion.Running water pump speed generally depends only on the pump, power (motor, diesel, etc.) speed, the flow of water generally can not affect its speed. But in the design of pumps, the flow is related to the speed, and other design parameters remain unchanged, the pump speed is high, the pump flow.
- Q:How to get a car water pump.?
- any okorder.com and find the closest location. they are the cheapest option unless you just want to push the car and then that wouldn't cost you anything now would it.
- Q:Bad alternator or bad water pump pulley?
- First, you should have checked it when it started, instead of thinking it will go away. Well, it went away. Go ahead and buy the new belt. before you put it on, lubricate the idler pulley bearing. After you put it on, have someone else start the car while you eyeball the water pump pulley and the alternator pulley. Whichever one that appears to be skipping is the bad one.
- Q:Water Pump bearings went bad?
- I think the more pertinent question is why your water pump bearings went bad after only two years. It is very likely that the belts were put on waaaaaay too tight- this can cause premature bearing wear. You can get metal shavings in your cooling system from a bad water pump bearing, and any good mechanic will flush the system when they replace the water pump. When you replace your belts, a good rule of thumb is the thumb rule. Push down on the belt with your thumb using moderate pressure. It should give no more than the width of your thumb. Good luck.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range