1. Cuplock scaffolding system has high flexibility and high loading capacity. And it is mainly used to build bridges, tunnels, metro stations, and etc.
2. Cuplock scffolding is made by Q235 steel which is strong and durable.
3. A complete cuplock scaffolding system includes standards, ledgers, or diagonal braces.
4. The accessories of cuplock scaffolding system are cantilever bracket, side bracket, ladder bracket, ladder, intermediate, and etc.
5. One standard is welded an up cup and a bottom cup in every 500mm to join ledgers at different
6. One ledger is welded a ledger blade on both ends.
Q235 /Q345steel Grade
Standard.Ledger .Diagonal brace. Top/Bottop Cup/ Ledge Blade
Electric Galvanized/HDG/Powder coated
Widely used in Bridge .Tunnel.Peterifaction.Shipbuilding .railway,Airport. Dock Industry and Civil Building
By Steel pallet or bulk
Screw jack base
- Q:Which accessories are included in a movable scaffold
- (1) single specification steel pipe scaffold. It only uses a steel pipe specifications, such as steel tubular scaffolding, welded steel pipe using only 48 * 3.5.(2) scaffold with various specifications of steel pipe. The utility model is composed of two or more steel pipes of different specifications, such as a door type scaffold.(3) steel scaffolding. As to the steel pipe, and combined with other type of steel pieces composed of scaffolding, such as the channel has a base in the backwater or scaffolding, connecting steel scaffolding and so on.
- Q:How to make a slide using scaffolding?
- Why would you even consider something like that? Obviously you kids and your family use this pool, why put them at risk making a temporary slide with scaffolding. Not a good idea.
- Q:What are the requirements for the sampling inspection of scaffolding?
- Quality specification for the cantilever support1 the material of the suspension bearing frame should have the certificate of quality and quality inspection report;2 the height and length of the weld shall meet the design requirements, and shall not have any defects such as welding cracks, structural deformation, corrosion and so on;3 the production quality of the suspension frame shall be in conformity with the provisions of appendix D table D.1.
- Q:Scaffold climbing law?
- That first answer is correct. When I worked as a construction electrician back in the 1980's the OSHA requirements were not so strict, but now the harnesses and tie-offs are required for any work platform over 6' from the ground.
- Q:what are the scaffolding building on I-44 between milemarker 282 and 283 east bound on the north side of the h
- Are you talking about where the trains are? The cylander shaped buildings? They are oil/fuel tanks... they have a big balloon like thing with a weight on top that as it fills will fill out inside the scaffolding. I have not seen them filled in years though.
- Q:What does scaffold one's days mean? kill time?
- In 60 years of using English in Britain I have not come across that expression, so it is probably rare. Scaffolding is put up to help build or repair tall buildings, so possibly that expression means 'to do something useful with one's time.' But a scaffold is also, historically, a place of execution (legal killing of prisoner), so the expression could mean indeed 'wasting time'. I have a faint feeling that 'scaffold one's days' was written by a non-native speaker of British English. It may be more common in the USA.
- Q:I Just got an industrial piercing or Scaffold and im worried it might get infected?
- sounds like what your doing is fine. just keep it clean that's basically all you can do.
- Q:Mobile scaffolding accessories prices
- ! Mobile scaffolding is the main frame, cross frame, cross diagonal brace, foot board, adjustable base and other components
- Q:Is my scaffold peircing ok? x?
- You should be using non ionised sea salt dissolved in warm to hot water twice a day to clean the piercing, not savlon (which is to harsh for piercings and will dry out the skin). If the piercing keeps getting caught then it is going to swell and be painful, the area has been through trauma so will be very sensitive. Although swelling at this early stage is still normal and to be expected.
- Q:As Hester once did, what time of day did Dimmesdale attend the Scaffold, and what compels his action?
- Haven't read this book in years but I believe he goes back to the scaffold at night because he is being eaten away by guilt. It is a type of redemptive action, just as Hester had to stand there and be judged for her sins he feels the need to also stand there on the scaffold with Hester (theoretically) and be judged/punished as well, the only difference, of course, is that he does it under the cloak of night, when no one can see him.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range