Scaffolding Formwork Accessories Water Stopper
- Ref Price:
- Loading Port:
- China Main Port
- Payment Terms:
- TT OR LC
- Min Order Qty:
- Supply Capability:
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
- Q:Im a wimp for pain and im looking to get my scaffolding done. i want to know how painful it isI already have both lobs pierced and stretched to an 8mm, will the pain be similar to that?
- You sound like you have a low tolerance for pain if you say you're a wimp haha, which means yeah it'll probably hurt you. It'll hurt more than the lobes because it's cartilage, and for the same reason you'll hear a popping noise as the hole is made. You won't be taken over by deathly pain or anything like that, it'll probably be sensitive for a few days after too so careful not to knock it against anyone/ anything. But if you want it bad enough, the pain will be bearable.
- Q:Whats a scaffold in ac brotherhood?
- Wrong category. Post under Video and Online Games.
- Q:Construction scaffolding right angle fastener, rotary fastener, butt fastener weight? There are more than one meter steel pipe?Thank you！！！
- High efficiency of the installation and removal of only bare handed, greatly improve the efficiency of mobile scaffolding assembly and disassembly than the steel pipe frame 1/2 fast time, faster than bamboo scaffolding 2/3 time. Safe and reliable 1 overall performance is good: equipped with a foot board, parallel frame, buckle wall tube, horizontal and cross bar...
- Q:For the current stage of China's construction should not strengthen the specific meaning of scaffolding and support by way of the scaffolding and support the specific distinction and significance
- The scaffold is outside the frame, it is characterized by relatively large height, shape, wind load and gravity load is; while the template bracket shape because the concrete component varies, the total height, gravity load, improper placement to lose stability, no need to calculate the wind load, etc..
- Q:Im 18 years old and maleI have 4 piercings. On my left I have my lobe and a double helix (a type of cartilage piercing). On my right I have a scaffold/industrial. I know I want another piercing on my right ear, but cant decide what to get. Any input is greatly appreciated.
- conch would look great and not make it look to cluttered go for it :)
- Q:I've wanted an industrial/scaffold piercing for ages! My mum is finally looking into letting me have it done. Any advice about it? How can I hide it for school? What's the healing time? :) thank you for any feed back.
- Most piercings need 6 months to fully heal. Industrial will take up to a year to do so. You have to keep the jewelry in and do not take it out ( not even once ) for the whole period of 1 year. This means that you can't hide it for school. You can't put a retainer on also, cause only titanium or stainless steel material are proper for an open wound aka a new piercing. This piercing is not easy to heal and can stay irritated for long. It goes through cartilage and you have to be really careful with the aftercare and the piercer's info if you want to keep the piercing and yourself healthy. You have to be careful and not touch it or play with it and twist it or take it out. You clean this piercing with sea salt soaks or non alcohol antibacterial soap 2-3 times a day. You dry it with paper towels. If you can do the above daily and be extra careful go get it done. Gluck
- Q:What is rolling scaffolding?
- well rolling scaffoled is just what it says,its rolling scaffold.Some scaffold is set up in a way it is not movable,its ushally attached to a structure ,for safty.a rolling scaffold although its not as stable as attached ,its movable,it can be rolled along the area needed to be worked,often with men staying on it while its rolled.
- Q:THIS METAL SCAFFOLDING IS CONNECTED TO EARTH.Need 2 more questions to be answered:1.Is he going to be electrocuted if he wasn't holding the metal scaffolding?2.will the current flow through him or through the wire in both cases?
- First of all, are you working with AC ( alternating current - like a house) or DC ( direct current - like a car)? Assuming you are working with AC, then: Which wire are you holding? This again is assuming 120 vac - Bare copper ( ground) White ( neutral ) or Black ( Hot ) If you have a bare copper ground wire or the White insulated wire you will be fine. If you have the Black insulated wire in your hand then you are going to have a bad day. Yes to the first question Yes to the second question ( I would hope he was smart enough to let go before being too badly zapped) Both is the answer to the third question, as the person is basically an extension of the circuit - being burnt up - until he touches earth (ground) allowing the current to seek ground. All in all I would say leave any exposed wires alone until you have a professional with a multi meter check it out first. If this is in a commercial ( business) setting the voltages are much higher, not to mention it is most likely 3 phase - so watch out. All colors are referenced for the United States.
- Q:Hi(: My names Tasha, and I love piercings. (I have 8) And I want to get an industrial piercing(Some call it a scaffold). But my ear doesn't have a bend like most people do.I got my first four piercings done by a professional. But felt I was much more comfortable having my brother(22) do it. Since he's someone I know, and hes done piercings and stuff before.
- person above me obviously didnt read LOL. anyways as to your problem you might have to bend your ear a bit while you are piercing it but this mite cause the jewlry to pull forward, you could also go higher up, change the angles or you could do a vertical industrial which would look gud with ur other pericings
- Q:What is a bowl buckle scaffold?
- The utility model has the advantages of reasonable structure, simple manufacturing process, easy operation and wide application range, and can fully meet the construction requirements of buildings, bridges and culverts, tunnels, chimneys, water towers and other buildings
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like