Wheel Loader Zl30h Upgrade Model 937h 3ton
Drive Type:Electric Drive
Bucket Capacity:1.5 Cbm, 1.0~1.5m³
Certification:CE, ISO9001: 2000
Machine Weight:30 Ton
Packing:Container or Requested, or Roro Ship
Production Capacity:2 Sets Per Month
Used Caterpillar excavator 330B
Bucket capacity: 1.5m3
Gross Power: 134hp/99.9kw
Net Power: 128hp/95.4kw
Power Measured: 1800rpm
|Brand &Model ||caterpillar 330b excavator |
|Original Place ||Japan |
|Engine Power ||134hp/99.9kw|
|Bucket capacity ||1.5CBM |
|Machine Weight ||30 TON |
|Enigne type ||water cooled, direct injection|
|Bucket digging power||15200kg|
|Fuel tank capacity ||400L |
|hydraulic oil tank capacity ||143L |
|Max digging height ||10M |
|Max digging depth ||6M |
|Max dump clearance ||7M |
|Leading Time ||7 days after u place order |
|Loading Term ||roro ship |
|Shipping Port ||Shanghai |
|Guarantee Time ||1 year |
|Location ||shanghai, stock available |
|Working Condition ||80 % NEW |
|Export Standard ||Before export will offer refurbishment |
|Payment Term ||T/T, L/C, Western union. |
|Mainly Market||Africa /Southeast Asia/Mid East/Arabic CountrySouth America|
|Services ||1.Offer machine parts within guarantee time |
2.Pick u up at airport & hotel
3. Guide u visit shanghai when u are free
4.Price is negotiable as we do business at low profit just for future business with you .
|Company Age ||> 8 years ,Enjoy high reputation from consumer .|
|Clean Customs Files ||1.B/L |
Besides the above ,if u still need other files ,we will offer .
|New Business Range ||Dump truck .Mixer truck ,Ripper ETC.|
- Q:where is the engine heater plug on a caterpillar 312c excavator?
- On the 312c it has a 3064T cat engine that doesn't use a block heater. It uses a circulation heater which is usually installed either on a heater hose, or on the lower radiator hose. Check the hoses to see if there is a cylinder or a box with a plug on it. If it doesn't have one, they are available at most equipment or automotive stores. You would have to know the inside diameter of the hose when you go to purchase a lower rad hose model. If it's going in a heater hose, they are a standard 5/8. Hope this helps you. Keep warm! Rob
- Q:Storm sewer not connected to when building?
- Take a look at the ground level around your house, if you feel there is sufficient grade to allow ground water to run away from your home on the far side of the driveway then just do the one side but if you seem to be at a low point in the subdivision/property then your best bet is to control the ground water by all means necessary. Do some research on backwater valves! I would consider it essential if your in a flood prone area.
- Q:Working principle of excavator running motor
- Does the landlord complicate the simple problem?Principle is that the engine with a hydraulic pump in the transmission, walking motor in the drive gear drive chainSay so complex, who can understand?
- Q:How do you find a contractor for inground pool removal?
- Call some landscape/grading companies in the area. If it's accessible for a dump truck get quotes on getting it filled with 'fill' dirt (that's the cheapest dirt). Then have them pack it well with a loader or a small tractor(Bobcat). Cover the top with about 4-6 inches of topsoil and plant away whether it be grass, shrubs, trees. The cost will go up if the company has to dump the fill dirt say in the driveway then use a Bobcat/loader to haul it in to the pool. Removing it is going to cost way more; as you'll have a demolition charge, a disposal charge(unless they just use whats left to fill it in) than you've paid for demolition that's not needed) fuel charge and a charge to fill the great big hole. It will also make the ground around the dug out pool to constantly shift because you have re disturbed so much solid earth. Just fill it....
- Q:Who can tell me about Doosan and Sunward Intelligent excavator which good? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Doosan used Korean goods, but also cheap, that is, bad quality, old and bad
- Q:What is the new price of a John Deere 450D LC Excavator?
- i couldn't find a retailer, and Deere's website doesn't list prices, but I found an auctioneer site. Click on the link below for more information.
- Q:Excavator hydraulic oil how much?
- You need to see the model. 6T's about 5 barrels, 8T's 6 barrels. 14T 20T 8 barrels 8-9 barrels, added to the hydraulic oil observation holes on the scale between the line, the premise is placed in good posture, check the hydraulic oil, oil cylinder, all contraction end, arm down, small arm out, the bucket.
- Q:Does anyone know what this mining tool is called? and what its used for?
- Ore and Mining Equipment Bucket-wheel excavators Bucket-wheel excavators are heavy equipment used in surface mining and civil engineering. They are among the largest vehicles ever constructed, and the biggest bucket-wheel excavator ever built, Bagger 293, is the largest terrestrial vehicle in human history
- Q:What is involved in building my own home?
- You need to have a perk test for placement of your septic system if you are not being hooked up to a town sewer system. You need to have a well dug in an area zoned legal in relation to your septic system (if you need well water). Your property will need to be cleared and graded You will need somebody to dig your foundation and/or basement and a mason. Most of the rest you seem to have covered assuming your husband will do the roofing and insulation Perhaps somebody to put in a driveway and sidewalks Landscaping, unless you plan on dong that
- Q:What would be the cheapest/fastest way to flip a flat piece of steel weighing 25kip that is 12.5ftX9ftX0.5ft?
- A big Komatsu excavator will turn it over in a few seconds. Some well placed semtex might do it as well but you'd need an explosives expert to get exactly the right amount.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range